It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Global Bankers Have Unleashed Inflationary Holocaust: Rogers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Global Bankers Have Unleashed Inflationary Holocaust: Rogers

www.infowars.com

Legendary investor Jim Rogers warned during a CNBC interview this morning that global central banks are creating the environment for an inflationary holocaust by their ceaseless overprinting of currency, a measure that isn’t even successful in stabilizing the stock market.

Rogers said that the only solution to the market crisis was to let failing banks and speculators go bankrupt and stop pumping endless amounts of liquidity into the system, labeling it outrageous that responsible investors and taxpayers are being made to bail out crooks on Wall Street.

“The way to solve this problem is to let people go bankrupt,” Rogers stressed, “All of this pumping money into the system is not going to save it - see what the market is saying, it’s saying we don’t buy that, let people go bankrupt,” he added.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Sounds like he's pretty much echoing what Ron Paul has been screaming at the top of his lungs for the past couple of months.

And I'm sure he will be ignored much like Dr. Paul.

The Fed just keeps tossing more billions at the problem itself, instead of getting to the ROOT of the problem, and this is almost equivelant to dumping gasoline on a fire.

I wonder if this guy is right, and we may be seeing inflation the stuff legends are made of in the coming months?

One thing's for certain, these guys are definitely OBLITERATING the dollar, with this continued printing of trillions out of thin air to prop up these bad debts and fraud criminals...

The coming weeks and months are certainly going to be interesting...

www.infowars.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-10-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
And out of europe I can report that the same is being done to the euro and the pound. Liquidity and almost certainly mid term inflation. Seems the central banks are going for broke.

I am left wondering how far these elitists will go, because one thing I can garantee, up till now almost everyone I have talked too in the street and online is aware of what is going on and, in general terms, who is doing it. This won't procede to riots in the street, this will proceed to personal accountability. I would not want to be a banking mogul in the next 5 months...

There are unsettling but interesting times. Could this be the end of the western world's finance based empire?

Of topic: for some reason I have become obcessed with making DD break 1000000 ATS points... wierd.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
well, yes , its good idea to let free market prevail in this era ....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

And this is exactly what I am so worried about.
What do I care about credit, stocks, equities, transparency etc. if I am going to have to pay $6 for a carton of eggs.
I have to feed and shelter my children and they are taking away my ability to do so.
They are raping and killing the lower and middle class, America will never look the same.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Jim Rogers like Ron Paul has been screaming this for awhile now. You can see him on youtube its quite hilarious. I like Rogers because hes not afraid to call names unlike RP. Rogers calls these scumbags for what they are.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

But wait! Until the s*** hit the fan over the past month this administration and the financial wizards of the world were saying that things were good. You are all fear mongering fools trying to scare people.

I mean, look at the stock markets. They're stron....oh. I just looked. Sorry. I take it all back.

Get ready for the long haul folks. On the government networking sites I have been saying that we need to let this simply pan out. Stop these temporary small fixes and simply allow these fools to fall. It will be VERY tough on everyone for a long time to come but, and this is a HUGE but, if the people and government do it right, we can rebuild a much stronger monetary system and economy. One that won't be subject to the whims of the greedy self proclaimed elites.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
what goes up, must come down...

the inflatable paper money system was doomed from the start.

how much longer do you think the Federal Reserve will last?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
When ron paul talks of price fixing, is he talking about food as well as the other stuff in economy?

I like you am interested to see, when and if inflation does kick in like they say, or never. How long do these things take to turn, in inflation, and the money is injected into the system.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
no one ever appears to listen to the warnings given to them.
for some reason anything that deviates from that is presented on the news and is not considered down to earth is adjudged to be a conspiracy theory or some crazy belief.

if only the people knew the realities hidden from them inside the corridors of power,behind the lock and key of media management and beurocratic secrecy.

if they knew the way things really work, half the worlds problems would be gone and the powers that be would no longer be able to run amok doing whatever they wish,unseen and unoticed by most.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think that hyperinflation is an inevitability for the USA. 11 Trillion in debt is simply an untenable amount, and the whole world has woken up to this fact. Devaluation of the currency is really the only realistic way to get out of it, and that means that a lot of peoples life savings are going south. I’m stocking up on necessities, and I would suggest you do the same.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   

The coming weeks and months are definitely going to be interesting...

I look at it this way. The average dumbed-down Joe Six Pack, complete with dumbed-down Jane breast implant, doesn't really give a rip about what's going on with the economy - as long as it doesn't affect THEM.

But see, if hyperinflation hits, Joe Six Pack might turn into just "Joe" - maybe he can't afford the six pack. Then, the fun begins.

Another thing...the way media and entertainment are - there's a lot of Joe and Jane Six Packs out there. That means there'll be a LOT of mad folks out there...

top topics

join