It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails - South West England

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I would guess this isnt anything to do with weather control, the Bristol channel would be the perfect place to test germ warfare chemicals because of the volume of water that passes though it each day, it has the second highest tide in the world. They could quiet easily be spraying over the channel and have either boats or floating sensors that pick up what makes it to ground level.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by VitalOverdose]

[edit on 13-10-2008 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
I've never really believed in the whole chem trails thing but about every month or so the usually clear sky at the back of my house if filled with a grid pattern. What worries me is that i'm not to far away from Portland Down. Just recently there has been some government documents declassified explaining how Portland Down has been randomly spraying civilians in the south west in the 60-70's.

Im only a stones throw away from the sea.. the views here are over the Bristol Channel.

You can quiet clearly see how the trails spread out to fill the entire sky by during the course of the day.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by VitalOverdose]

Hi - i'm a reader not a poster here but feel i should just add a few of my own comments to your OP.
I share exactly the same air space as you and have done all my life - your images are normal trails for this part of the country on a clear day (of which there have been few this year !).
We are on the main trans-Atlantic flight path for Heathrow and Gatwick and have Bristol International Airport 20 odd miles away. We also have long haul European flights going North and arcing west to North America/Canada/Iceland, this gives a criss-cross effect. I make a point of 'looking up' - always have done - and can honestly say i have not noticed any increase in these trails, so no need to be concerned. Atmospheric conditions and wind speeds at different altitudes affect whether they are visible (on a clear day) and how long they hang around for.
As far as i remember the Porton Down atrocity was 30 odd years ago (my childhood) and although disgusting behaviour by our Government mostly affected the servicemen stationed around there.
As far as i am aware we do not have abnormal health issues in this area, as mentioned by another member. Hope this helps having another locals perspective on the board.

[edit on 14-10-2008 by Avalon00]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Here in Eastern Washington State in the U.S yesterday they started spraying at five thirty in the morning and did not stop until 4
o PM in the afternoon.

There were over six hundred passes made during that time and on the satilite a haze from the spraying activity can be seen stretching over a large portion of the northern U.S today.

What ever they are using it leaves an acidic taste in the mouth not unlike a mild battery acid. The planes were flying west to east and then turning north and west and conducting large circles repeating the loops.

What should have been a clear sunny day was turned into a sky filthy with a silvery gray muck that is currently floating across many thousands of square miles on my country.

It is time for the governments to come clean on the explaination of this deal or the peoples to ban together and ground all aircraft until they do utilizing any and all means available to perform the task.

JR.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   
There are many threads like these, or last i checked anyways.

It looks like cloud formations to me, but i might be wrong

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
On welsh side of the channel, there is a lot of plane traffic.

But, why do much of the trails persist and linger.

The temperature at altitude is going to be cold most of the winter if not all year round, and yet there is an increase of these lingering lately.

Perhaps send some good pics into HTV west /points west. They covered the fluoride thing in Dec 2008 with a balnced view. Probably didn't help but awareness increases at least! Local health 'officials' want to f**k us up.. sorry meant to say help us by pumping fluoride into out water supply.

Something else I've wondered, why do you see some planes, pretty large too - with no trails whatsoever? Yes sometimes at height but others are at height with huge amount of trail behind-trails that fade within minutes.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avalon00
As far as i remember the Porton Down atrocity was 30 odd years ago (my childhood) and although disgusting behaviour by our Government mostly affected the servicemen stationed around there.
As far as i am aware we do not have abnormal health issues in this area, as mentioned by another member. Hope this helps having another locals perspective on the board.

The Porton Down atrocity didn't stop 30 years ago.. that just how far back our publicly released documents go. They have been saying they don't do this kind of research since the 1950's. But every time they release more documents we find out they have been lying again!

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Ive been thinking about this problem.. could these trails be caused by high humidity?

If the trails contain water vapor which at 40000 ft turns to ice crystals then this wouldn't be able to evaporate as quickly as normal if there was a high amount of humidity in the air.

I'm guessing this would also cause trails of vapor at lower altitudes than normal which would seem to persist.

This could explain why sometimes the sky is filled with crossing trails but most of the time is relatively clear.

[edit on 27-6-2009 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
This link posted by OzWeatherman in one of the many other threads on this subject may be helpful to you.

cimss.ssec.wisc.edu...

As for Porton Down, i am not very familiar with the facts but i'm sure there is still plenty of information we still don't know/will ever know.

posted on Jun, 27 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
it seems that wasnt a bad guess after all. Thanks for the link

[edit on 27-6-2009 by VitalOverdose]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join