It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails - South West England

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I've never really believed in the whole chem trails thing but about every month or so the usually clear sky at the back of my house if filled with a grid pattern. What worries me is that i'm not to far away from Portland Down. Just recently there has been some government documents declassified explaining how Portland Down has been randomly spraying civilians in the south west in the 60-70's.

Im only a stones throw away from the sea.. the views here are over the Bristol Channel.

You can quiet clearly see how the trails spread out to fill the entire sky by during the course of the day.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

Hey man, this is far out, if these really are chemtrails, then Belgium (gent) is a big target. I can show pics, films, you name it! Today, it looked a bit of the same like your pictures! And indeed, by the end of the day,the crear sky made space for a foggy-like sky

But still, this cannot be real, can it? I mean, someone should know, and i mean, people who work for the weather channel. And who fly these things, i mean... Would you fly big planes full of chemicals, and spill it over all those people. Dit anyone actually think about the fact this might be dumping (factory pais lots of money, and these prive jumbo jets carry them out!?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
It's real, I've seen the same thing. Two jets can change the weather of an entire region for a couple of days. Someone is really messing with this planet and needs to be held accountable...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
those planes were marking the south east of england for the last week starting at around 6.30 am ,ive just checked and theyre still up there doing it now ..its 9pm ...oh and everyone i know except the cannabis smokers have a sore throat ..weird or what?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VitalOverdose

It's real, I've seen the same thing

Vapour trails are real. I see them regularly too, but what makes any of you think they are "chemtrails"?

Most of these appear to show natural cloud formations IMO.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I see them regularly too,

Thats the problem.. i don't see them regularly. If i did i would have more pics to show.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

But still, this cannot be real, can it?

Well during the 2 weeks of the Olympics in the UK we had totally messed up weather like ive never seen it before Ireland got a bizzarre flash flood and not one single weatherman suggested it had anything to do with the weather modifications going on over in china. No ones going to risk their career speculating on something so strange.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just thought i'd post this picture I took with my mobile a while ago.
I'm pretty much on the fence regarding chemtrails, but did notice that this criss cross pattern stayed around for at least half an hour after I took this picture (not sure if that's a long period of time for contrails to linger), that being the reason I got my camera lol.

Anyway, here it is:

Slightly zoomed:

(no intention to hijack the thread or anything mate, just presenting similar (possible) evidence
)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
See OzWeathermans thread attempting to debunk chemtrails for a more complete account of mine. Suffice to see I've seen chemical weather manipulation (and who knows what else) being laid down in no uncertain terms.

Besides, there is more than enough links by the non disinfo minded people on that thread to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the chemtrail phenomenon has a basis in some sort of widescale operation that in reality occurs.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
For the first time in about a month we had them here again yesterday ..
(North Texas) ...xs all over the place ..BIG fat ones this time ...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
thats scary. wow

i havent seen any in my home town.... yet..

the possibilty that they could be "chem"trails scare the daylights out of me.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Nice pic's redize

Dont get me wrong im not trying to say these ARE chem trails like most unexplained stuff there's usually a very good explanation as to whats going on and its usually nothing sinister.

Forget the contents of the trails for now the first thing we need to establish is whether this kind of flight activity is normal or not. What are the flight corridors over the Bristol channel? Is it normal for jets to cross each others paths like this?

One thing is for sure these aircraft are at a much higher altitude than the commercial aircraft using Bristol airport (30m east of where i am).

Here's some maps showing exactly where the chem trails appear from time to time.

Do we have any professional pilots from the UK here at ATS ? Im sure they might be able to shed some light as to the nature of these trails.

Someone metioned that they saw trails that lasted for 1/2 an hr... the pics i posted were taken several hrs apart.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Have you seen this Video on Youtube?

Chemtrails UK Government admits deadly spraying
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
No i had'nt but i am aware of the facts presented in the video.

The Zinc is used are a chemical marker to simulate anthrax apparently.

Im not a paranoid person as a rule and to be honest im more interested in looking for a reason to think these are NOT chem trails. Who want to find out they are being tested on? But due the the fact they only appear every month or so + the extent of the testing already done on the general population in the Salisbury and around the Bristol channel area in the past i have to admit im slightly concerned.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I understand how you feel ..I wanted so badly for none of this stuff to be true .
And I forced myself to believe it was not for years ...I did alot of digging into it online ...and I was forced then to accept it as real since the evidence was overwhelming ...then I started to watch the skys regularly ..and saw for myself what was happening ...and also saw the planes once in Florida ..very close up when they were flying back from spraying one day (The x's were very clear in the sky that day since it was a really beautiful blue sky day with no clouds anywhere) .,..

And then I heard from relatives in Washington state about spider webs (Masses of it ) all the color GRAY (Which is odd in itself) ...and was laying all over the trees and the tables and chairs and was thick like small strands of silly putty ... ....and she could see it still falling from the sky as she was telling me about it ....she said she saw x's in the sky right before that ......

I see them alot in our skys ..and after that it seems that everyone gets sicker than a dog around here (except me) ...I must have a heck of an immune system (Thank God) because I never get sick ...but every single person I know and even people on the phone at our business sounds like hell ...sicker than a dog all at the same time as everybody else ....
And lots of people have breathing problems all at the same time (The air gets so heavy when they spray too) ....
But some of that could be because we have three plants in our town .
2 Steel,1 Cement plants (Maybe 2 ) ....(which 1 of them is just a few blocks from our house lol) ....

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
There is alot of info at this link .
www.carnicom.com...

Click on the left where it says Ions and Humidity and read that one
It is pretty clear what the reasons are ..

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Someone just sent me this

Google this too, its documents on military website..that mean you can use syntax site:.mil Search word AFD-051013-001.pdf First doc that tells you there isnt any such thing.. Now the next search word FOIALog_FY07.pdf Yep you try search for chemtrail inside this, and you end up with something you cant see, so copy / paste that empty space..and see that they recorded a FOI query about chemtrails...even tho it doesnt exits. 2025/volume3/vol3ch15.pdf

Not quite sure what to make of it im to tired to look right now. I found the docs on separate millitary sites and re-uploaded them to rapidshare so these sites dont go getting an unusual amount of visitors from this thread. lol

rapidshare.de...
rapidshare.de...

See what you think

[edit on 11-10-2008 by VitalOverdose]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I am not liking it and I just skimmed it .

Not even sure I want this on my puter to tell you the truth ...if you know what I mean .LOL

It covers alot of stuff doesnt it ?

[edit on 11-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I thought id post a couple of pics (taken today) of how the sky normally looks from the back of my house so people can compare.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitalOverdose
I thought id post a couple of pics (taken today) of how the sky normally looks from the back of my house so people can compare.

i cant remember the last time ive actually seen a clear sky like that,its just one big vapor haze where i am.

the most important thing for people to remember is that contrails can only form at temperatures below 40C,this is usually at higher altitudes and they only remain for a short period.contrails are ice crystals.

what we are seeing now is chemtrails forming and persisting for hours at low altitudes,they are clearly not ice crystals,i repeat THEY ARE NOT ICE.

therefore there is something other than contrails littering our skies,its pretty obvious.

the problem is the organized campaign of disinfo surrounding the chemtrails....no matter where you go or what evidence you present theres always a little slave ai there lying through its vat cloned teeth to deny a blatant truth to the real humans.

i recall a similiar campaign several months back on ats,suddenly all these so called normal,human users,were calling aliens "fallen angels",even people who had no religious background or belief were suddenly spreading the fear of "alien fallen angels".it was clearly an organised campaign........between apparntly normal human users who just happened to talk about the same belief en mass,coinciding with springer starting his ats in roswell,or rather project bluebeam thread which needs an alien threat as cover for the ai's to depopulate us further.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join