It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

google earth the whole earth is bugged!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   
sorry for making a new thread but it seems no one is interested in the old
for god sake people open your google earth and see for urself
the whole earth terrain is bugged on some rectangular shapes.
its like nasa is trying to make us think the triangle and the poles were just bugs by bugging the whole planet?or whats really happening with the sattelites?

im sorry if its wrong forum,or bad thread but i really want people to know!
someone sayd google earth havend got bugs until the triangle...

[edit on 8/10/08 by Unisol]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   
the rectangle shapes all over the terrain are different pictures, like I don't know how to explain it but it's like a quilt, with a bunch of stitched together pictures of the terrain. It isn't a bug, it is just how satellites take pictures.

Is that what you see? It is nothing but stitched together photos from satellites.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by MoothyKnight]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Initially,this is a hard claim to substantiate..I do not know how these satellites update google earth,but I imagine these anomalies could easily be explained away,and the only way to find out if their lying would be to have your own personal satellite or telescope hooked up to a camera to provide proof of what they are covering up.What do you think they are hiding?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
this is retarded the picture are updated like once a month if that.

theres nothing going on and even if there was it's not like the sattelites are relaying data every second.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Current global infrared coverage.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Really?

I mean, Really?

Did you *have* to go and start a new thread on this?

some people should be banned from the interwebs...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Honestly, how can people not get it? Maybe glitches in active weather patterns, but now the terrain? Like it was said before, Google updates the terrain maybe once a year. You can even turn on an option to see when that section of land was updated. Areas near where I live were last updated like 3 years ago. It's obviously an internal error. Nothing is being relayed to Google from these satellites. Maybe if there was an anomaly in a recently updated patch, but I don't think google updates the world to often.

It's probably just a server error, like missing packets during data transfer or something.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

thanks for the laugh!
seriously, what exactly are you trying to imply is going on? you"had" to start a new thread, how about completing your ideas?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
i just though they may have been bugged it on purpose so we think the both poles and triangles are just bugs,not that they cover anything?
im sorry im no scientist but i thought it was kinda important

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Who knows ?

There's so much disinfo in fora

And there's usually good reason for suspicion when half a dozen dash in to jump all over a poster's head in order to discredit him

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   
thanks,it seems that way,i know there have been a lot of other threads but still this i think is quite interesting..as an update to the triangle...
and yet so little interest from other members..mostly flaming me O_o
didnt people sayd google earth havent had bugs never before until now

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Woohoo lets have another 25 pages of rubbish.

Maybe the site should look into getting a member of google earth in here to explain these sorts of things....might keep the crazies in check

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Unisol

people were flaming you becase like, the way you worded things and the way you composed your ideas like made no sense? and it's difficult to understand what you are saying when a statement is also a question?
look, you made this post telling us to "open it and see for youself for Gods sake!" like it was just so blatent and obvious that we were missing something, but there was no substance to the origional ideas. you said something about bugs, and that was it. no definitinon of what was fundamentally flawed. the OP seemed to suggest that you were not exactly sure what the problem or "bug" was yourserlf, but you just had to make a new post why? so you could add absolutely nothing to it whatsoever? you will get flamed here for haphazardly putting together a post that has no coherant flow or structure to it. i wonder why?
that's odd? yes that's grounds for being suspicous, when people on a site with the slogan of deny ignorance call it like they see it, that makes no sense and warrants further investigation, we probably all work for Google Earth and are helping to cover something up, we would never have multiple people flame something for the OBVIOUS reasons, it must be a conspiracy?

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Enigma Publius]

new topics

top topics

join