It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be on October 14th?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just wondering where everyone will be on the predicted day of so-called "first contact". A 2000 mile Mother ship belonging to Galactic Federation of Light is supposed to appear in the sky. I will have the day off from work, I will be home on that day, I don't have my hopes too high, but, I'm also keeping an open mind, If it doesn't happen I will not be disappointed, but if it does it should be awesome. Just wondering everyone's plans for that day-- if any?

[edit on 8-10-2008 by InTheFlow]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
First contact? WTH are you talking about? Who's making contact with who? As to where I'll be, it will probably here. Inurhead.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Well thats the date everyone is talking about, GFL ship is supposed to appear am I correct? sheesh...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I will be doing my usual activities, completely indifferent towards yet another predicted ET contact event that will never come to pass.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
How about elaborating on what you're talking about. I have no idea. I heard some hoax was talking place on Oct 14th but I don't know what you are talking about.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
i will be at work most of the day
then i will come home and probably be on here.

tuesdays are absolutely the worst days of the week in my opinion lol

i heard that was the day we were suppose to see a 200 mile lightship??
maybe im wrong.

either way i do not believe it at all.
but we shall see.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
How can you say it is a hoax if the day hasn't come to pass yet, even I have my doubts but I will at least wait until the day to jump to any conclusions..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'll be in school but if contact does happen then I hope my school will let everyone leave. If that does happen i'll rush home to watch either tv or come on here to find any news on the matter.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by EpicJ19]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlow

I'll be at work and nothing will happen. I'll be waiting for the believers to come out with their excuses. Should be a riot! I can't wait!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I will be at home (I would have been anyways) Watching. Waiting. Hoping. With a bag packed, just in case.

Notice how the GFL messages always mentioned evil-doers in need of punishment? Now with the global financial meltdown there are real and obvious evil-doers who fit that description.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Need you ask? I will be right there with my eyes on ATS.

I don't expect anything out of the ordinary but will be tuned in just in case.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
At school, if they do come, at least it will brighten my day. I'm sure everyone would probably freak out though, because they are clueless as to any predictions on that day. Just wait.

I have 4 theories:
1-The prediction is a deliberate scam or hoax for whatever reason.
2-Blossom Goodchild is mistaken somehow.
3-Blossom Goodchild is working for the government to bring about the NWO.
4-Blossom Goodchild has correctly predicted the Pleiadian Earth visit.

How can you know for sure any of the above?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
i will be home taking a break.im looking forward to this REALLY finnaly happening!and if its a hoax again i will be MAD and kitties will die):

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   

InTheFlow,
14th Oct. has already been debunked, since that Blossom *snip* has turned out to be just as crazy as her claims are, you know?

Now let me do a prediction:
I predict that exactly 256 more threads about 14th Oct. will appear and polute ATS forums before that date has passed

Kay

Mod Edit: Profanity – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I have absolutely no plans for the 14th - why?? because i think the whole GFL thing is a hoax. I wouldn't be surprised if Blossom contacts us on the 14th announcing that we have been bad little humans and the mothership doesnt believe we are ready to be saved yet.

or ... on the other hand it could be the start of project blue beam???? the timing seems perfect for it with the whole world going into recession and people looking for a saviour of some sort.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   

At school, if they do come, at least it will brighten my day. I'm sure everyone would probably freak out though, because they are clueless as to any predictions on that day. Just wait. I have 4 theories: 1-The prediction is a deliberate scam or hoax for whatever reason. 2-Blossom Goodchild is mistaken somehow. 3-Blossom Goodchild is working for the government to bring about the NWO. 4-Blossom Goodchild has correctly predicted the Pleiadian Earth visit. How can you know for sure any of the above?

There is no way to really know...I guess we have to use discernment, but, assuming it happens, I surely hope it is not a false flag but genuine benevolent beings, I think such an event will unite us, bring everyone together...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
i will be REALLY PISSED if she lyies hat were "not ready yet"
CMON so many people like us want this to happen how come were not ready..were in a financial brakedown

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kay_S

InTheFlow,
14th Oct. has already been debunked, since that Blossom bitch has turned out to be just as crazy as her claims are, you know?

Now let me do a prediction:
I predict that exactly 256 more threads about 14th Oct. will appear and polute ATS forums before that date has passed

Kay

edit your post while you have time please, seeing as you are new i am warning you before a mod sees it. we have something here called T & C...you really need to look into it. there is no room on this site for yet one more user who trys to debunk something by spewing hate filled comments wwith no real substance to them. don't make yourself look like an idiot if you want to be taken seriously. state factual info to back up your claim, cite sources that support your theory, don't just say "i'm right and you are SOOOO wrong stupid! how could you be so stupid dummy?!" it does nothing to speak for your credibility. i don't believe in her predictions either, but you make me look bad because of your hateful comment on the subject. this site is about DENYING ignorance...not blowing it away with a hand grenade.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlow
Well thats the date everyone is talking about, GFL ship is supposed to appear am I correct? sheesh...

We get a date like this all the time on this site.

So I'll be doing my normal things, I'll probably come on here, see the posts all saying, "hey see nothing happened!" And carry on my life.

If something happens, then I will be here, watching it on TV, looking outside, talking to people about it etc.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I have absolutely no plans for the 14th - why?? because i think the whole GFL thing is a hoax. I wouldn't be surprised if Blossom contacts us on the 14th announcing that we have been bad little humans and the mothership doesnt believe we are ready to be saved yet. or ... on the other hand it could be the start of project blue beam???? the timing seems perfect for it with the whole world going into recession and people looking for a saviour of some sort.

I always believe that no one can save us but ourselves, what if they're not here to save us but to expose the government decades of lying about the presence of ETs...this will open the floodgates... If they're ethical I don't think they would want us to give our power away, and worship them as some messiah, but to empower ourselves to stand up and take responsibility..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join