It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be on October 14th?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   
LOL I will be sitting all the way here in South Africa laughing my ass off when nothing happens. Well mind, we will only find out about the event like three month afterwards

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
hey its my birthday on the 14th beam me up scottie

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlow

Can we make it happen next Monday? I'm pretty busy for most of this week. Thanks alien dudes!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ok. Here is some further proof for you to consider.

On October 6th, I took this snapshot from Google Earth:

This is a new snapshot taken on October 9th at 6:36 am this morning.
The Pentagon has changed its shape, it is now a CONE !!!!!!

I think Blossom Goodchild needs to be given some CREDIT from you folks. This is getting to be real un-nerving.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by Evisscerator]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I was putting the things together in the this way:

- threath of food-shortage
- threath of 25% of all mammals going extinct
- threath of global warming and all its concequences

changing our way of living would take to much time for all those threaths to diminish, only a quick cut-back on people would have the desired effect. How? Well they tried to start a war (9/11) but that did not unfold as they would have liked (WW3). So what would a possibility be? Something people don’t know, something people are afraid of? Exactly: Aliens; feeding on the frigthfull stories of abductions and superpowers (advanced technology), beings with new (?) religions will take over the world with a all destroying attack.

Under the cover of beautifull name like the “Galactic Federation of Light” arriving with a message of love, they will unleash a vivid rain of fire, whipping the most of us out. Than in the last moment (after losing 75% of earths population) the goverments of the world will defeath the aliens and restore peace and order to the world.

In fact these aliens are the goverments soldiers; created in secret labs under the ground trhu mixing Rosswell Alien DNA with human’s DNA and well trained to obey goverments orders;

ALL FANTASY???? Maybe, who’s to say? Just a few more day's.....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:02 AM
link   
In fact I don’t believe anything will happen, but I already posted that as a answer in almost al 14-10 threads.

So, if it was to happen? The first question would be, would it been made visible thru media? I strongly think government would do everything to keep it from being broadcasted. Not (only) because they would feel threathed, but they would not want the world to believe there is ANYTHING they can not control.

On the other hand if it is shown to the world, I can not imagine government wouldn’t “sell” it as a combined effort to save the world. Hell, I even bet if they knew for sure and was not able to be avoided this thing was coming, they would probably be in “the air” the 13th to declare their purposes, making the people belive they had everything under control.

It’s the lack of these kind of messages (from government) why I believe nothing will happen, they wouldn’t allow it!

So it’s all a hoax, Blossom will say just before or after the 14th, that the GFL decided not to come because they thought we earthlings were not ready yet. Or they do/did come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograph because of some invisible “veil”.
Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Ah Yes... Blossom Goodchild!... The MotherGoose of the Motherships... the JK Rowling of ET believers everywhere?!

Well... on that day I will be working - making numerous phone calls and probably checking into ATS to see if the traffic going home will be a mess due to mass hysteria, widespread panic, and general disarray - because if anything DOES happen (REAL Aliens or Govt Manufactured) it will not be pretty.

As I have stated in another thread (and it still stands as I see it):

... does anyone think that this Blossom Goodchild thing is a set up? Being that this is (for the most part) a conspiracy site - does anyone think that she (Blossom) is - or has been made to be - a 'messenger' from the Shadow Govt to 'announce' the next step in Von Braun's Prophecy?

:: As Wernher von Braun related to Dr. Carol Rosin, his spokesperson for the last 4 years of his life, a maniacal machine - the military, industrial, intelligence, laboratory complex - would go from Cold War, to Rogue Nations, to Global Terrorism (the stage we find ourselves at today), to the ultimate trump card: A hoaxed threat from space. To justify eventually spending trillions of dollars on space weapons, the world would be deceived about a threat from outer space, thus uniting the world in fear, in militarism, and in war. ::

This just sounds too close to those words. And why not have it happen by way of some outlandish method such as a 'channeler' - there by giving HER not only the credit for the appearance of the ETs - but the blame as well.

Until that day...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Should be at work, take 3 hours off paid to go vote n get drunk at the legion down the street... should come back to work drunk... start giviner again... oh yeee... watchin out the office windows for sure, lookin for that GFL Ship, if it shows it shows, if not who cares it was a pussy anyways... lol

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Will be right here laughing my arse off that nothing happened.

I would love to be proven wrong.. but I just don't see that happening.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I will be at school during the day working on a major physics project, once i come back i will eat dinner and then go to football practice. As you can tell this will like any other normal day, for me at least. No ET will be coming in 2000 mile-long ships.

May the Federation enjoy its long stay and may Love and Peace be a plenty,
Veteran of the Oooga Boondayy People
Shallooom, Wallaha
Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I will be at home, crossing my fingers that it actually happens. I have a dentist appointment the day after, so aliens showing up would be a good excuse to get out of it.

I hate dentists.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   
next tuesday the 14th, i'll be at work packing up the studio to move to burbank.
will definitely have my eyes to the sky. (what the heck)

if we see a big ship, i go out and take photos!

if not, business as usual.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I'm going to be standing on my front lawn, firing various fire arms into the sky all day.

You can all thank me when aliens aren't eating our honey and knocking over our trash.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster
I'm going to be standing on my front lawn, firing various fire arms into the sky all day.

You can all thank me when aliens aren't eating our honey and knocking over our trash.

lmao yes like every american should do. and for all of you using google earth as proof all i have to say is ...really? and aliean spaceship is coming and the mighty federation of google has decided to put weird shapes to hide it. i have had google earth since it first came out. i have seen random areas like that. some times in form of shapes some times irregualr. wtf does dhapes have anything to do with it.

i will be at school then home and on this website reading what fairchild has to say after it turns out shes wrong.. again

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I checked my calendar for the 14th. All it mentions is Sukkot and a full Moon (Mothership?).

It is the day after Columbus day though.

Can we ask the Federation to reschedule? I only have six days of vacation left and I want to use them around the Christmas/New years holidays.

After February next year will be good.

thanks in advance.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by N. Tesla

lmao yes like every american should do. and for all of you using google earth as proof all i have to say is ...really? and aliean spaceship is coming and the mighty federation of google has decided to put weird shapes to hide it. i have had google earth since it first came out. i have seen random areas like that. some times in form of shapes some times irregualr. wtf does dhapes have anything to do with it.

i will be at school then home and on this website reading what fairchild has to say after it turns out shes wrong.. again

I'm not American.
It's what any good human should do.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i will be having a German test at school
then, when school is over, i will probably wait till about 6 pm (live in europe, 7 hours time differance) and then watch tv to see if anything happend.

i honestly hope something will happen, but i don't think there will... BUT, hoping it will happen won't do any harm, will it?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

I'm not American.
It's what any good human should do.

thank you for the correction and yes it is what any good human should do.

if aliens do come they will not be friendly. they will act the part but # us over in the end. im thinking something along the lines of what america did to the native americans.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join