It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where will you be on October 14th?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We're in a state of economic chaos, on the verge of WW3, from my research, these benevolent beings have a non intervention rule, but they will not allow us to destroy ourselves or the planet.. seems like were getting pretty close to doing that.. but then again well just have to wait and see...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I think I have a Kanji quiz that day.

Did our alien contact ever come up with a time they are supposed to appear? Because if it's before 10am or after 11pm, don't even bother me.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I'll be at school, most likely fighting to stay awake as my International Marketing professor slowly puts everyone to sleep. After that I'll come home, eat supper, play with my kids and then go to bed.

Thats what im expecting to be doing, of course if a giant god damn ufo pops up in the sky at dawn i guess i wont be going to school as most likely our entire planet will grind to a halt, as a result our economic problem will only be compunded. and the global market will fall entirely.

Then the UFO will leave and we will all be stuck worse off than before they showed up. Damn aliens and thier stupid timetables.

geeez....

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Kids and I will be outside observing the sky. But we do that quite regularly anyway, so it won't be far out of our routine. Fun to star watch no matter what-If something shows up, hey, all the better!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Tee Hee, I have the day off and I will be standing outside on my front yard awaiting the Mother ship to come and whisk me away to some alternate reality where we all actually do love each other as one in divine pure love.
Where their is no need for a capitalistic society so riddled with all and every type of conforming law, ethically and morally.
As in this AR everyone does things for no material gain and just does everything for the love of it.
Where in this AR everyone has enhanced spiritual insights and understandings and so the need for Shelter, food, water and sex is not nessecary. Because one has transcended to a state of awareness that the mind of one is a reflection of spirituality and not the body of form. which is understood to be simply Neutral in itself and as such is an extension of ego.
In this AR their is only the Great Rays of light where there is no need for learning as their is no idea of time and space and so everything is instantaneous in complete omnipotent understanding of all that is.
... Gee I did get of track there didnt I? I think I fell asleep at the console?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I will be building more raised beds out of rock and concrete on that day, followed by intermittant logons to ATS to see if anything happened. File me under the "doubtful, but hopeful" section.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'll be asleep duting most of the day, but I'll be working that night. I won't, however, be holding my breath. I've heard too much of this crap before. And even if it happens, I can guarntee I'll have to be at work that night, since I work in a hospital, and every hysterical SOB in the town will be in the ER!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Tuesday is Graphic Arts and CAD classes day. Then of course there's that whole 'work thing' that keeps me in cheetos and pop-tarts.

I might peek out on my way to and from and while walking the dogs. No unusual plans. The thing that gets me is you have to basically choose sides if you plan to be in on anything.

Time Wave Zero shows a steady decline for the rest of the year, with not even a spike up in its predictions. Web bots are not much better. Blossom says the GFL is going to somehow enlighten us and spread love and peace. All of that does not exactly jive together for me. So, I choose the middle row, nothing too bad and nothing too good is going to happen between now and 2012. As that draw closer, I will probably lose faith in that as well. Good, bad or indifferent, the dept of education still insists that I pay those darn student loans off, so my life will go on.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by wheresthetruth

to right! i also don't believe much will happen from here til 2012, but i believe SOIMETHING will go down if for no other reason than it getting so much attention. kinda similar to how all the talk on tv about a depression could help make it happen...if everyone panics and draws their money outta the bank at the same time, it WOULD cause evnts that could lead to a depression...by talking about something we can make it a reality. that is why people need to take their posts and replys more seriously, ATS can literally change reality, we have a great responsibility to act accordingly, that's why i get upset at posts like the one from Kay that are nothing more than a hate-filled smackdown on anyone who doesn't believe the same way as her.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm being open minded I want the 14th to happen I've been waiting forever to see if this finally happens so im hoping what we're seeing actually is the real deal. 6 days till we make the biggest discovery in human history that will forever change the world and how we live OR 6 days until nothing happens and life goes on as it has.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
please forgive me,
but i do not know who Blossom Goodchild is?
could someone please tell me?

i am new

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

hi lisa.... use the search bar for this one, i am not being rude, but others will not be as understanding or nice. the subject is too large to tell you a lot quickly, but in short blossom is someone who is supposedly channelin (remote viewing) an alien life force who says they will make contact with us on oct 14th.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Hmm....lemme see. On the 14th I will be at the fire department's 150th anniversary parade and pig roast. I'll make sure to have my camera handy, just in case this 2000-mile long spacecraft enters the atmosphere over Wisconsin.
By the way, if Elvis is on board, let him know he can drop in for the pig roast too.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I'll be at home, writing my replies to various threads such as this. Ya know, it's not really supposed to be 2000 miles wide.

And at home, I'll be waiting for the excuse that "not enough people believed in the FOL so they have decided to move the date back until our consciences allow them, or are ready for them, to make themselves known."

Hmm, maybe as I think of it, I'll get a haircut on Tuesday and hit on the girl that washes hair. If she gives me her number THEN you can be assured that the FOL will come.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'll be in Alabama with my thumb out, trying to hitch a ride. On second thought, I better get my riot gear.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Er... either in Class, at karate, or at work. Depends on the time of day.
I may be at home. Preferably in bed.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   

please forgive me, but i do not know who Blossom Goodchild is? could someone please tell me? i am new

You can also find more information about her at www.Blossomgoodchild.com

Its really ALOT of information so you will probably spend some time reading if you really want to get a scope of what is going on..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Is the GFL going to arrive on the 14 American time, Australian time or UTC?

I'd hate to have to stand outside gazing into the heavens on the wrong day.

Also, I've noticed aliens never seem to wear clothing. Is there any chance they find clothing offensive, so should we all go naked that day?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I will be at my vacation house at the sea.
Often checking the news for updates

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join