It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the stage be set tonight? (Is this our 'false flag'???)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yes, I know nothing we think about really makes a difference. Yes, I know we will never really know what our Government is up to. It is somewhat interesting to speculate. I can't help think about all this October 7 stuff, as if it's supposed to happen. Of course, everything could be wrong and way off, and nothing happens which would certainly be preferable.

What if..

What if tonight was the night. What if, Mr. Obama is, in our current time, our JFK? Obama stands for change. Obama has gathered the attention of the public for CHANGE, after all that the US has been through, there are many that have hope that Obama can bring that change. We have a debate tonight (the night that most Americans watch TV. A good night for ratings, good move). I'm picturing everyone watching. The stage is set, all in a 'town hall' debate format. Now, keep in mind Palin has leaked some very polite, uplifting stuff about Obama recently calling him a terrorist! Keep in mind, also of the talk of Martial Law that has been around (also as threats to congressmen). 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team is stationed either in Virginia, or Georgia. Either way, they basically are right next door. They are under orders, essentially, from the Commander in Chief (Mr. Bush). Now, what if Obama was brought in...but brought in to never make it to the White House? Is it surprising that Hillary didn't get the ticket? Obama has been leading the way, and now, oh boy, we find out he's like the Al Queda and is a terrorist. Is it just me, or is this inciting something in a place like Tennessee with a black presidential candidate who is now a terrorist?

I can easily see how something like that can literally blow up. Or, to the horror, Obama gets shot or something around those lines. Now, as mentioned, there has been a lot of talk on Martial Law. With the common response being "Americans wouldn't let that happen." or "American soldiers wouldn't do that to their people". What if the Army was attempting to track down the 'person(s)/group responsible' for what happened to Mr. Obama? What if they are there to ensure the public doesn't do anything too crazy if this happens? What if they needed the support of the residents, to stay in their home. "We have sealed off the borders. Please stay in your homes. By doing this, you'll be helping so we can apprehend those responsible". What would this accomplish exactly? I don't know. I don't know what the steps would be after this. Perhaps, from here, with the American population ripe with fear, sadness, and anxiety (markets falling..Obama injured/killed), they would be ready for anything. Perhaps, a new Cold War?

Russia is on the horizon. Palin seems to be the expert on Russia. Palin seems to be the one to let loose the terrorist quip. Something is very eerie in all of this.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tenfly]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
At this point, NOTHING would suprise me....and this sounds like something our diabolical leaders would try to pull off

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
That is what i thinking, a tragedy at the debate of some kind like a bomb or shooting in which the president would then rule martial law since the U.S would be in disarray. If the October 7th prediction doesn't happen till then, it would be probable.

Of course believing that the October 7 prediction is at least real.

Very good post by the way

[edit on 7-10-2008 by Mondax]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I would say it is very possible ..
Something is amiss and for sure it stinks to high heaven ..

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondax
If the October 7th prediction doesn't happen till then,

Huh? Didn't you notice that the world markets just crashed themselves almost into oblivion??
The global economy will not recover from the 6/7th October for a decade at least. AND this is going to spur even more of a global downturn over the next few months!

As far as i know, this was the prediction. Anything else was just frills.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
And do you remember this article where the police (in Dallas, TX) were told (by the secret service - which they later denied every giving such an order) to stop screening for weapons about an hour before the rally and just allow people in back in February?

Do you remember also, when in the first debate McCain says Russia and Putin are KGB?

I can see it now. If it happened, lets pray it doesn't, that it's blamed either on Arabs, or on a KGB agent. I started this thread yesterday showing an odd influx of news on Russia. Interesting development.

The stage is looking quite set the more you think about it. This is concerning.

[edit]
added this article from Russia which has a great quote

US presidential candidate John McCain, they say, is deliberately playing up the tensions in order to improve his standing among voters with leftover memories of the Cold War. That the Republican senator developed a penchant for outspoken criticism against Vladimir Putin's administration long before his nomination only stoked suspicions in Moscow regarding McCain's real agenda.

I'm smelling a rekindling of our good old Cold War days.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by tenfly]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

Huh? Didn't you notice that the world markets just crashed themselves almost into oblivion??
The global economy will not recover from the 6/7th October for a decade at least. AND this is going to spur even more of a global downturn over the next few months!

Well the way i heard it was that there was supposed to a bombing or something that would equal that of the 9/11 attack, but again there are a lot of different predictions for today's date its hard to keep track.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dermo

If the October 7th prediction doesn't happen till then,

Me thinks there could be more for the markets, and something BIG is going to need to be done to get this markets corrected WORLD WIDE.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Well the way i heard it was that there was supposed to a bombing or something that would equal that of the 9/11 attack, but again there are a lot of different predictions for today's date its hard to keep track.

Predictions always go through a sort of Chinese whispers and get warped 'purple monkey dishwasher' style.

The original prediction was for a big stock market slump that would mean the end of the markets as we know them and therefore a big change in the world..
And it happened.

The webbot prediction also said something that can be placed into this category. I think it said something about emotions running as high as they were during 9/11. Nothing about an attack but about an emotional day.
And it happened.

More than likely, anything else you heard was just someone blowing # out and trying to get some attention by making up rubbish.

Me thinks there could be more for the markets, and something BIG is going to need to be done to get this markets corrected WORLD WIDE

Even before the crashes yesterday and today, the german chancellor of finance said the world won't be the same for decades. A complete overhaul of the global monetary and credit system is needed and this is only going to give more power to the main banking cartel's in the form of central banks.

All that can happen now is that it gets worse for a couple of years and starts recovering. As long as the US doesn't start a large war first.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have a question regarding the Town Hall format.

As I understand it, people in the audience a given the opportunity to ask questions directly to the candidates.

Is there any type of screening of the type of questions that are asked? I mean this is live, on national TV. Couldn't some fruit loop ask something so completely bizarre that everyone of the millions of viewers would just sit in stunned silence?

And who is actually allowed to be in the audience? Is there some type of polling that takes place so that all sides of the political spectrum are represented? And who actually would be doing the screening?

I'm kind of warily looking forward to this but I wouldn't count out something pretty strange from going down.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think you're spot on with this one, this thread deserves more attention than its getting. All the pieces seem to be coming together...... almost too much so.
I wont add much more because i think what has been said above pretty much sums up my view, but i will add one thing........

What if the mystery man Reinhardt carried out the assasination?

That really would be a turn up for the books............

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore
What if the mystery man Reinhardt carried out the assasination?

I don't think anyone could've predicted that...

Ba Dum dum chhhhhhh

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
For me im still not seeing the webot as being correct, because according to the time munks this period of release language will bring with it a time a emotion equal to or surpassing that of 911 and last for 5 months....I'm just not seeing that right now. And according to them this release and emaotion high is supposed to start today.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zlots331
I have a question regarding the Town Hall format.

As I understand it, people in the audience a given the opportunity to ask questions directly to the candidates.

Is there any type of screening of the type of questions that are asked? I mean this is live, on national TV. Couldn't some fruit loop ask something so completely bizarre that everyone of the millions of viewers would just sit in stunned silence?

And who is actually allowed to be in the audience? Is there some type of polling that takes place so that all sides of the political spectrum are represented? And who actually would be doing the screening?

I'm kind of warily looking forward to this but I wouldn't count out something pretty strange from going down.

Of course they don't get a choice, most often these "random" questions are not random at all and were given as a choice of a few to the audience member. They then choose the one they want to ask, and voila they do.

To Tenfly, how can you be so oblivious,

"What if, Mr. Obama is, in our current time, our JFK? Obama stands for change. Obama has gathered the attention of the public for CHANGE, after all that the US has been through, there are many that have hope that Obama can bring that change."

Do you really honestly, like SERIOUSLY, believe that statement? I feel sooo terrible for you and people like you who believe so whole-heatedly in the absolutely corrupt government that you guys have LET take everything away from you.

Obama was simply who the corporations lobbied into the position hes in, hes still there for greedy, selfish, reasoning - not to change the country for the good. We already lost that chance when Ron Paul lost.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tenfly
And do you remember this article where the police (in Dallas, TX) were told (by the secret service - which they later denied every giving such an order) to stop screening for weapons about an hour before the rally and just allow people in back in February?

Woah, I never heard about that before!

That is indeed a shocking article!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trayen11
For me im still not seeing the webot as being correct, because according to the time munks this period of release language will bring with it a time a emotion equal to or surpassing that of 911 and last for 5 months....I'm just not seeing that right now. And according to them this release and emaotion high is supposed to start today.

How about almost all the worlds investors after losing their millions.. because that is pretty much what is after happening.

This affects much more people than 9/11 and will only get worse.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Too bad a betting pool on tonights events is not legal in The USA

Just for the record i'll lay in my odds

Dramatic increase in hostility between candidates 2-1
Major divisive argumentation and political backlash 3-1
Unveiling of MAJOR pre election Obama Scandal 4-1
Divisive or unrulely crowd reaction 4-1
McCain heart attack or stroke 6-1
Obama shot 6-1
Obama revealls evidence of major conspracy 8-1
Riots 10-1
Declaration of Martial law 10-1
Terrorist Attack 14-1
Alien Intervention or disclosure becomes a topic 14-1
Companion to earlier asteroid strikes Earth 25-1
Declaration of War or Horror Level attack somewhere 25-1
Day is marked as oficial start of ww3 due to events 25-1

[edit on 7-10-2008 by mopusvindictus]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I don't think he'll be revealed as a terrorist, but you never know. I wouldn't put it out of the question of him being shot especially with the Palin remark. That would definitely cause emotion like 9/11. I personally believe the prediction is off like others they have predicted. I think all today represents is setting the stage, of course it's only halfway through the day as well. I think something will happen soon either tomorrow or later this week. Like most of you I thought something would happen this morning in the US that would bring emotions equaling 9/11. That of course didn't happen. I think since half past human got 9/11 right, then I believe we probably will see some kind of emotion stirring event. I'm sure we'll all know what it is, if and when it happens.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
i have no idea where my original post when but nice angle. could be coming from more than one to capture the essence of fear from all walks of life.

starred and flagged.

p.s. will keep my eyes peeled in georgia tenfly

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Originally posted by mopusvindictus

McCain heart attack or stroke 6-1

I almost would take that bet. Would definitely shake things up a tad.

The ludicrous becomes the sublime.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join