It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Web Bot Project’s Predictions Are Coming True!! Apoclypse Now? What About 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Here comes the apocalpse: Is the Western world entering a nightmare scenario,
as depicted by Edvard Munch?
Courtesy: Mail Online

I had earlier, in Jun 08 opened a thread The Web Bot Project Predicts Apocalypse In 2012! in which I had included the Web Bot’s predictions.

Originally, designed to search the web and then make predictions about the stock market, users claim they soon noticed the program making accurate predictions concerning things such as natural disasters and even the 9/11 tragedy. So how does it work? Check it out in the link above as this thread concerns the predictions that are coming true!

Here’s what it had predicted:

A summary of the 2008 predictions:

* Catastrophic collapse of the dollar is possible – as the language is active around that concept.
* Some kind of winter/spring natural disaster which cause people to become angry about government response.
* Global economic collapse possible in fall 2008.
* UFO event. SOMETHING over major cities - leads to government disclosure?
* The bot program also predicts a worldwide calamity taking place in the year 2012.

So the global economic collapse has begun! And with it it’s probable that the dollar may also collapse within a year. The crisis is vicious, nasty and only just beginning. Is this the precursor to a New World Order many have been talking about? Let’s check out what may happen despite the so called economic bailout…

Excerpts from the article in Mail Online:

> Over the coming months, the financial typhoon will mercilessly spread outwards and wreak devastation on the economy.

> The re-emergence of violent Far Right parties across the globe.

> A sharp increase in personal bankruptcies.

> Hundreds of thousands of people will lose their jobs, with many forced to sell their houses. Property prices will slump further. Unemployment will produce a vicious spiral. Every worker out of a job means less tax receipts and higher welfare payments, further draining the exchequer.

> There will be extreme human suffering, panic and despair. Many careers will be
destroyed.

> Banks will foreclose on thousands of small businesses. Massive corporate failures are inevitable.

> Savers should thus brace themselves for the return of double-digit price rises not seen since the early 1980s.

> Like the dollar, expect the Euro to fail under the strain of economic collapse.

> President Bush’s decision to pour taxpayers’ money into so many bankrupt financial institutions has led to an explosion of U.S. national debt which will be hugely exacerbated by the bail out.

> As a result, U.S. global creditworthiness is in jeopardy, and it is likely that at some stage over the next couple of years, the dollar will lose its unchallenged status as the world’s reserve currency.

> The truth is that last week’s seismic events will come as a crashing humiliation to the European political class. Like in Britain, this crisis will be exploited by the Far Right in countries such as France, Holland and Austria. These countries have powerful neo-fascist parties which will relish recession, in particular singling out for blame ethnic minorities, just as the Nazis did in Germany after the 1929 crash.

America’s global dominance — already threatened by the emergence of rival economic powers such as China — may soon be coming to its end. The U.S. will probably retreat inwardly, becoming isolationist, at any rate temporarily — opening the way to a new and even more menacing global order.

Which translates to the emergence of the NEW WORLD ORDER!

And if this prediction has come to pass, what about the Web Bot Project's End-Of-Times prediction of 2012? I guess we'll just have to wait and see. After all, 2012 isn't a long way off!

Cheers!

References:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:42 AM
link   
From what I understand, the Web-bot seems to be an automatic aggregator for "chatter" surrounding certain subjects.

If so, then it doesnt really prove anything. The Webbot is just picking up chatter surrounding 2012 and predicting that there will be an event in 2012, since there is significant public anticipation.

Similarly, there were predictions for an economic downturn in 2008 due to higher oil prices, rampant debt etc.

This web-bot isnt producing anything novel, it is just an indicator of the most common predictions.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

Yeah based on the presumption that everybody is at least a bit psychic and the web-bot is able to tap into that source. So without us knowing it we change our speech-patterns if something is about to happen. Anyway, i'm holding on to my behind and hoping for the best

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

Yeah based on the presumption that everybody is at least a bit psychic and the web-bot is able to tap into that source. So without us knowing it we change our speech-patterns if something is about to happen. Anyway, i'm holding on to my behind and hoping for the best
I think that might have just blown my mind a little.

(nice one :cool

it sort of ties in with all that "we create our own reality" stuff.

[edit on 6/10/2008 by Acidtastic]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Thank you. I have started to type a response to these webbot threads before but I always just delete them because I have difficulty articulating what I am thinking about it. You articulated it very well. My thoughts exactly.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
For anyone That is curious how the web bot works, you should go to Porjectcamelot.org

find the interview with the man that created the web bot. It is very interesting and he is only perfecting this machine everyday. He had to go threw the English words and put a value to each one! that is so much effort and hard work. He now working on putting in the ability to read spanish then eventually all languages. This man is a brilliant human, and if he is scared, then i am scared.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
There are already threads on this. What new angle is this thread about? What does the webot say about a super bowl victor in 2009?

about the science behind the webbot King Crimson has this to say:

Talk talk talk, its only talk
Comments, cliches, commentary, controversy
Chatter, chit-chat, chit-chat, chit-chat,
Conversation, contradiction, criticism
Its only talk
Cheap talk

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
There are already threads on this. What new angle is this thread about?

It's about the prediction of an economic meltdown that has turned out to be true. Now that increases its credibility manifold. So then let's see if the other predictions for 2008 come true. And what if they do? Then 2012 will seem so much nearer!

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Please allow me to echo Karlhungis' post in thanking you for attempting to inject rationality and maturity in what is yet another needlessly sensationalistic thread

I find it disturbing that so many are virtually orgasming in anticipation of 'world end' scenarios.

Are they paid to generate fear, apathy, sense of helplessness and inevitability ?

Are they simply stupid and immature ?

Is it the case that because 'life' didn't grant them their childish Wish (Teen Idol or Lottery winner, etc.) their ego demands that the world and its people 'must perish' along with their shallow dreams ?

Forty years more of living will sort them out. They'll be different people then.

In the meantime, however, they're exploiting people's genuine anxieties brought about by these troubled times. Guess it's as close to 'powah and control ' as most of these individuals are likely to get.

If only they could be provided a glimpse of their sixty year old selves .. it might be just the wake-up they need.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:36 AM
link   
WebBot functions as a complex 'pattern recognition' data modeling set. It attempts to exploit the phenomenon of precognition on a global societal level. If you think precognition is hocus pocus, please reference this paper. Or look into Princeton's Global Consciousness Project.

Accepting that precognition is real --- as has been demonstrated --- it will subconsciously shape our linguistics. WebBot attempts to detect those linguistic shifts around specific 'key words' that have been shown (over vast data sets) to be centric to detected shifts in linguistic patterns.

I have made my living for almost two decades doing population modeling. The process is absolutely valid. Whether the linguistic pattern shifts have been correctly interpreted remains to be seen. But don't discard the methodology.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
Similarly, there were predictions for an economic downturn in 2008 due to higher oil prices, rampant debt etc.

Huh? I beg to differ here. Did anyone really know that the present economic meltdown would occur with dozens of banks and insurance companies folding up resulting in a depression that probably will be a mirror image of 1929? NO! But this was predicted last year by the web bot project. If we all knew this would happen, things would have been pretty different.

So who are the people, you claim, that predicted an economic downturn? When?

By the way, an economic down turn does not happen due to higher prices of oil! In a strong economy, oil prices generally rise relative to commodity prices, and in a weak economy—fall relative to commodity prices.

And that's why we're seeing a fall in global oil prices which is a result of the economic downturn.

[edit on 7-10-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I find it interesting that the financial collapse leads to this, ask yourself why.

Ill answer you. Because you all put your faith in money, and not in learning everything you can, say like star trek, where people were specialized in ship mechanics, yet they still had a concept of everything. Humanity today lacks that. Greed has created a psychosis in the elite that is vile and full of taint.

Our societies need to dominate over the elite, the entitlement crowd, the holier than thou crowds have buried themselves in obsurdity and are causing this major cotastrophe of the human soul.

you cannot have two gods, choose either moral compunction or selfish greed. Humanity chose selfish greed. And now they cry like babies because they havent matured beyond being control freaks and money lovers.

Its like a baby and mommy took the toy away because she saw the baby not learning, just sitting stagnant.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Amongst others, even I predicted it. I saw this all coming... if the amigos pull an archive search on all my posts, you could see me clearly predicting this very cataclysmic fall. Many others on ATS predicted it as well.

I think we all had a gut feeling that the money was spinning faster and faster between banks, and in fact they were all just printing what they didnt have. I think we all had a gut feeling that they would collapse horribly once the top stopped spinning!

Web-bot is nothing but a collation software, which picks up on the public perception. If indeed it predicted this collapse, it was because many people predicted it (like I said, even I predicted it earlier this year).

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

That's interesting! Now what exactly did you predict? That we'll slide into a recession BECAUSE of an unprecedented rise in oil prices? False! It's nothing to do with oil prices. Or did you predict that the big financial institutions would go bust?

Could you give us the link to your thread? Thanx!

Cheers!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by mikesingh]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Truthfully I had no idea that the big boys (Lehman et al) would go bust... I actually lost close to a thousand dollars betting that they would be bailed out.

I predicted that there would be a general downturn comparable to the 1929 depression. I didnt start a thread about it or explicitly write it down, but if there was any way to check it you could see that in some threads about economic issues, I was predicting this.

It was more to do with fiat currency and financial manipulation by an elite banking cabal. Oil prices factored into it by making it harder for workers to reach their jobs. High oil prices are certainly contributing to a global downturn in the economy. Petrol is a necessity- people may have to cut down on eating out in order to pay for the petrol to take them to work. That is how oil prices are affecting the economy.

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So is there an actual official Webbot website where the web bot automatically updates with its predictions? This is the first I've heard of this "Web Bot".

top topics

join