It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraq War Vet Speaks out on 9/11 and orders given to kill civilians on sight

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is a video of an Iraq War Vet who served 2 Tours in Iraq speaking out at a rally.

The video is only 10 minutes long and is a point of view that you will never see in the American media.

It is a must watch.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
ty for posting this video. I've been a 911 Truther since 9-11-2001. I didn't know on that date that our own people...(Bush/CheneyDICK/ & friends) were behind it...but, I knew something wasn't right.....

Anyways...Thank-you for fighting for the truth and our freedom and our constitution!!! People like you and I don't get Thanked enough...but then again if we were in it for the Thanx...we would have hung that hat up a LONG time ago..lol

Stay Blessed

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thank you for your kind words...and welcome to posting on ATS.

I will tell you that when it happened I was clueless and bought everything we were told (I even voted Bush in his first term....argh...I know...idiot).

To be honest with you, I don't know who did it, as I don't think it is right to implicate someone with out being witness to them doing it myself.

What I can tell you that is evident, is a lot of people in his(Bush Administration) direction made A LOT of money (Defense Contractors, Oil Companies, Media, etc.) and I believe that is the only "yellow brick road" that needs to be followed to find the perps. Crime always has to do with gain unlawfully. It's a no brainer I'd say.

I believe using the "official story" alone, let alone watching the buildings be pulverized before our eyes (leaving not even one story of the building to be "pancaked"...official story), The Pentagon wreckage having nothing viable to show other then a hole that in NO WAY possible could have been from a 757, No flight manifests EVER being released, all of the evidence being shipped out of country...etc etc. gives the American public enough evidence to demand a reopening of the case. The fact that the administration won't hear the public makes them suspect. If they have nothing to hide, then they need to listen to there country men.

Keep up the good fight, it seems the hardest ones to convince are our loved ones in my case. I'm still trying to get my father to see he fought in Vietnam for the same machine that did this and I think he might be coming around. May the truth ring out.

Peace

[edit on 5-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This video has been posted before and I do not think it got the attention it deserved. Thanks for starting a new thread for it.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningStar8741

To be honest I didn't look if it had been posted. I should of done that, but I was so shocked when I saw it, I had to post it immediately. I think that it is so important to hear it from the guys that are there. They are the ones dying for these lies and they NEED to be heard by the people.

It struck me so hard when he said, "We (the soldiers) are the only ones who can stop it". It is so true. No amount of protesting, no calls for justice will be able to turn this over. If every soldier strait up said, "NO MORE", then it (the war) would come to a halt, but I can't imagine the fear pumped into them.

I keep saying, to my girlfriend at least...lol, that if everyone stopped buying things and paying there taxes it would stop, but imagine if the military boys and girls said, "Screw you guys, we are done with your war", just imagine what would happen. If they tried to detain them, good luck, you shouldn't of armed them. "I'm going to the brig? I don't think so, tell that to the barrel of my tank". Oh what a day that would be.

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by letthereaderunderstand

Well I do not know if a search would have done much good. I forget where I saw it but it was not the focus of the thread anyway. I have seen it a few times, a few different places. The problem is that noone I know wants to watch it. You cant push your friends and family like that, but I am glad to see it getting its very own thread and being right on top. Hope my flag helps.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Thank you MorningStar8741. It's encouraging that it's had quite a few views on YouTube. I could really care less about the flags or points, so long as people find it in their hearts to hear him out and understand the reality of "War is Business".

Peace to you friend.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
What comes from a mans mouth is an overflow of his heart.

He is not afraid to speak on this matter, and he is a witness and a participant to injustice which he has come to realize.

His life before his enlistment is an eye opening reality to conditions for many in America.

His life in the Military, and his insight into what was going on during his tour is real. A story, I am sure, the military does not wish us to hear.

10000 AWOL? Suicide rate percentages in the Military are exceeding those of civilian America? We are paying a heavy price for this war.

At what point, does America see, that we have inflicted a war upon ourselves? When military operations are gone from Iraq, what will we have achieved? Will the Iraqi war dead be the same had they rose up against Saddam themselves?

In forcing them to reckon with Saddam, we brought a reckoning upon ourselves.

Had the Iraqis rose up, would America have invaded in the name of national security anyway? 911 was an opportunity for Rumsfeld, Cheney, and others, to see their vision come to fruition.

What may happen, is that these men will be seen and written historically to have perpetuated a great wrong upon the American people lead by George W Bush.

George W Bush being in a grade school when this happened seems fitting. Indeed, he has been schooled by the world. He has demonstrated a great irresponsibility having the highest held office in the land. It has cost his party the election. America her economy. Allied and American Fathers and Mothers, Brothers and Sisters their loved ones.
And Iraqi families too numerous to count, who were once a peaceable nation, their loved ones also.

If Saddam was so bad, why did the people not come against him as they have against us? It seems, that our mighty military force is more effective then his, yet ineffective against the will of the Iraqi people?

This video has brought to light some abominable tactics against the Iraqis, and I as an American am deeply saddened.

Peace

[edit on 5-10-2008 by HIFIGUY]

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thanks for your response HIFIGUY

I agree that the Administration has not performed to par for sure. I have a problem implicating people, not that I don't find him (Bush) extremely suspect, but I like to treat others the way I would want to be treated.

Since I don't have first hand witness to Bush doing this, I can't say it is him, but like I said, the administration is very suspect.

On topic, I thank you for your comments regarding the fellow in the video. Hopefully it will wake people up.

Thanks again, Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by letthereaderunderstand

Thank you MorningStar8741. It's encouraging that it's had quite a few views on YouTube. I could really care less about the flags or points, so long as people find it in their hearts to hear him out and understand the reality of "War is Business".

Peace to you friend.

See, that is why I flagged it. So it might be more visible on the boards.

That is why I did NOT star you. I knew you would not care for such things.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Starred and flagged. If only that video could be broadcast in the mainstream media. What does it take nowadays for the real truth to out?

That guy is a an inspiration. Good work OP.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well, well, well, another phony vet. It is sad that some on here are so starved for something to back up their belief that the United States is evil that they will blindly listen to someone who claims to be a vet...without doing any research to find out if they are who they claim to be.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
Starred and flagged. If only that video could be broadcast in the mainstream media. What does it take nowadays for the real truth to out?

That guy is a an inspiration. Good work OP.

Hey keep it down, The Hills is on and then American Idol rewind. I cannot wait to see who wins season 2 this time. Perhaps if the media outlets were not all owned by weapons contractors...he would have a shot. Would anyone listen? I know people that just say.."Oh I dont want to hear stuff like that. I want to believe we are doing the right thing." Makes me sad.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Peace to you friend.

See, that is why I flagged it. So it might be more visible on the boards.

That is why I did NOT star you. I knew you would not care for such things.

That put a huge smile on my face...Thank you.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   

This is a video of an Iraq War Vet who served 2 Tours in Iraq speaking out at a rally.

The video is only 10 minutes long and is a point of view that you will never see in the American media.

It is a must watch.

And afterward is a must "vomit".

This was the biggest, most absolute purest concentrated bunch of BS I have seen in a very, very, very long time. I can't begin to number the "statements" this complete loser made where the BS flag would be not just thrown, but hurled. Shoot everybody? Every large apartment building in Baghdad is destroyed? Fire artillery into downtown Najaf?

*SNIP* Pure and simple. If you folks want to believe this crap, go right ahead, but you are being taken for one of Lenin's "useful idiots".

[edit on 7-10-2008 by pinch]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Hal9000]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hello Pinch

Is this more like what you were thinking?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Hello Pinch

Is this more like what you were thinking?

Nope. More like this::

You remember ol' Jesse, don't ya? The totally fake Ranger who said all that same BS that your video fake is saying?

That is more along the lines of what I was thinking.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
No Sh*t

I have a friend who went over to Iraq.. and some town, rasheedi or something, sounds like that..

They dropped pamphlets for like 1 week to say "get the # out" basically..

They were told by their brigade commander, kill anything that moves in this town. We expect a lot of retaliation here.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

any proof he's a fake vet?
Or are you just throwing mud hoping others will take your stance if they dont agree?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
In reply to pinch and anonymous,

Darrell Anderson - Wikipedia

(January 2007) Darrell Anderson (b. Lexington, Kentucky, 1982) is a former United States Army soldier and anti-Iraq war activist.[1] [edit] Military service and desertion Anderson joined the U.S. Army in January 2003 to get money for college and to serve his country. He later served in Iraq with the US Army's 1st Armored Division.[2] He was awarded a Purple Heart after being injured by shrapnel in a roadside bombing in April 2004. His injuries were sufficient that he was rotated back to the United States early after serving only seven of the normal twelve months. Facing the prospect of a second deployment to Iraq, Anderson deserted and fled to Canada, where he joined the War Resisters Support Campaign and became a vocal anti-war activist in Toronto. He later told The Globe and Mail that he had become disillusioned with the war when he was ordered to execute a family of four in Baghdad. Anderson said, "I went to Iraq willingly... I wanted to die for my country. I thought I was going to go there and protect my family back home. All I was doing was killing other families there."[3] Anderson spent nearly two years in Canada where he unsuccessfully applied for political refugee status and was unable to obtain a work permit despite being one of about a dozen or so who have fled to Canada and sought the assistance of Toronto attorney Jeffry House, who is representing them. House himself is a Vietnam-era draft evader. On September 24, 2006, Anderson told reporters he had decided to return to the US to face military authorities. [4] He criticized Canada for its involvement in Afghanistan. "I'm very critical of Canada. They're in Afghanistan doing the same things. The war on terror is all part of the wrong war," he said. [5] On October 3, 2006, Anderson surrendered himself to US authorities at Fort Knox Army base in Kentucky. He was accompanied by his mother, Anita Anderson; and his stepfather, Steve Dennis. [6] His mother has claimed that the military only cured his physical injuries and that he was not given adequate psychological counseling for the emotional trauma he received in the war, a claim that Anderson has reasserted himself. Anderson's lawyer, Jim Fennerty, said that under the terms of his surrender, Anderson will receive a less-than-honorable discharge from the Army, but won't receive a prison sentence or face a court martial. Fennerty claimed the military would process Anderson and release him within five days.[7] Gini Sinclair, a spokesperson for Fort Knox, told reporters that most similar cases have received a less-than-honorable discharge and that processing usually takes a few weeks. [8] On October 6, 2006 he was released, and it was announced that he will not be court-martialed.[9] He currently resides with his mother in Tennessee.

Is this the kind of fake vet your talking about, one who's been awarded a purple heart?

Thank you for your comments

[edit on 7-10-2008 by letthereaderunderstand]

Mod edit: Added Wikipedia link and external tags.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Hal9000]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join