It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peace to all-

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hello to all!

Over the past couple of years I have been reading into forums like this one with a passion to see others spiritualy awaken during these times. I believe the world as a united conciousness is going through a trangression, a time of great change.

I am a proud mother of 3 children, who are first in my life in everything I do.

My spirit has always struggled with certain things. One of those things is the contridictions in the Bible. I do not accept that God is wrathful or required blood ever from animals or humans. I feel the deception that is warned about is the masses believing that the Old Testament is part of our Fathers nature. I see the Father of all things as love and nothing but. We should seek God through being humble and know our Father will not force us to seek him out of fear. I believe there is some truths in the Bible, but it is not going to be found by the simple reader. If there is love, there is God. If there is hate, there is not God. Its simple, but simple things seem to blind the simple man.

I take great interests in science, history, astrology, nature and seeing God in the eyes of others. There are simple ways to shine the light of God, and one of those ways is to smile at others on the street, make eye contact with others and show you are of peace. Bring hope to the world that is full of sorrow and darkness. I believe, in these times, the peace keepers are here.

I am not here to debate or support war of any kind. Humans have been justifying a God of war for far too long.

I love reading new finds in Archeology, space and new understandings of the human mind. Curently I am in school for psychology and I would like to be ordained (in general spirituality, not a one religon) to be able to do weddings and funerals. I am tired of seeing a precher speak at funerals and telling everyone they are going to hell if they dont get saved today!

My weakness is spelling, pls forgive...
Looking forward to many topics!
Peace,
LeoVirgo

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Welcome. But be prepared! There are some wonderful people here, but some of us can be quite contentious. Just kick back and have some fun!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Thank you for the welcome kettle. I am here to simple share my experiences and intake others experiences. I do appricaite your advise on kicking back and having fun, but it is not really my intentions. I am prepared...

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Welcome, LeoVirgo.

If my memory serves me I believe that during the time that leo and Virgo where in relationship is when the Gods were able to come down to the earth.

I like your name also because I have a freind named Leo, but he is a Virgo by his birthdate of August 28th and his middle name is Agustis!

Sounds like your interests you shared in your intro will fit in around here like a natural. We do have the new philosophy forum and as a student of such it may be of special interest to you.

See ya around~

IA

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
*smiles* thank you interested...yes Im interested and thanks for the welcome .

My birthdate is August 30th. What brought me to the name LeoVirgo is that with the tropical zodiac, I am Virgo. With the sidereal zodiac, I am a Leo. I found this out about a yr ago and it has sent me through a time of binding together...hence the sphinx, means binding together...I believe the Sphinx stands for the cusp of time between the beast and the woman, the lion and the virgin. I do not remember what date the Leo ends, but if I recall right, your friend according to the sidereal could be a true Leo.

I have yet to check out the forum you mentioned...slowly making my way.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Welcome. Hopefully you don't have thin skin, cause you'll be fried and served around here lol. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Greeting and salutations from a Pisces/Aquarius. Literally born a minute after midnight 2/19/63. One less push I'd have been Aquarius.

Don't let them scare you. Many fine and knowledgable people here. It is a very enlightening forum. Please to meet you.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hello LeoVirgo. I am Marilyn and a Pisces/Aquarius.

Welcome to the ATS family.

I believe you will enjoy yourself here.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Very kind welcome both, thank you.

I get cold easily but I think my skin is pretty thick

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
By the way, I am also a Leo/Virgo

September 5th!

I love common ground!

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Hello Leo Virgo

A lovely introduction, I look forward to your posts!

Wishing you and yours well in these times,

Learn, Grow, Defend, Laugh, Cry, Be Amazed, Explore, Relish and above all enjoy your time here!

Its best to start here because everything you need is in
Here

Bye for now.

Elf

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

ditto on the common ground, I likes too

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

TY ELf...jst chcked that out, just what I needed!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
*smiles* thank you interested...yes Im interested and thanks for the welcome .

My birthdate is August 30th. What brought me to the name LeoVirgo is that with the tropical zodiac, I am Virgo. With the sidereal zodiac, I am a Leo. I found this out about a yr ago and it has sent me through a time of binding together...hence the sphinx, means binding together...I believe the Sphinx stands for the cusp of time between the beast and the woman, the lion and the virgin. I do not remember what date the Leo ends, but if I recall right, your friend according to the sidereal could be a true Leo.

I have yet to check out the forum you mentioned...slowly making my way.

Hey, I'm August 30th as well

top topics

join