It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin says Obama friendly with terrorists

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm not going to say much about this except for the fact i knew this was coming. Bottom line....he needs to explain....in truth...to the american public any ties whatsoever that he has to some of these radical people. True or not, he had best explain why he would have associated with people such as this. I do know some background on it, but most people don't. Discuss.

This is the link from yahoo.

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
I'm not going to say much about this except for the fact i knew this was coming. Bottom line....he needs to explain....in truth...to the american public any ties whatsoever that he has to some of these radical people. True or not, he had best explain why he would have associated with people such as this. I do know some background on it, but most people don't. Discuss.

This is the link from yahoo.

news.yahoo.com...

Well... let me try. Barack Obama is a radical at heart. He's P-O'd because he's a black man. He went to the church of black supremacist hate and sat under the techings of Reverend "god damn America" for twenty years. Then while devoting his time as a community worker in Chicago, Bill Aires found him and tapped into his feeling of hate and bitterness. Once off drugs (which Barack admitted he was using with abandon at the time), Aires, the terrorist set him up in a political carrer and put him in the state senate in order to futher his terrorist "I hate America" community school program. I hope that brings you up to date because the Obama love fest tingle up my leg media isn't going to tell you that.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
yeah .. this is one thing that's been really bugging me .. and it's really gnawing at me that the 'mainstream media' isn't or won't talk about it .. totally under the rug .. 'he's excused' from that apparently ..

I have a hard time even considering voting for a terrorist sympathizer who's associated himself for 20 yrs with a racist, hateful pastor I'm sorry .. and I don't even like McCain either .. but lesser of two evils I guess

[edit on 4-10-2008 by dude77]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This thread is redundant.

See here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace, and happy mud slinging, just don't get any on you!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude77
yeah .. this is one thing that's been really bugging me .. and it's really gnawing at me that the 'mainstream media' isn't or won't talk about it .. totally under the rug .. 'he's excused' from that apparently ..

I have a hard time even considering voting for a terrorist sympathizer who's associated himself for 20 yrs with a racist, hateful pastor I'm sorry .. and I don't even like McCain either .. but lesser of two evils I guess

No, not really. With Obama, there will be no America left to love. Payback is a B_ _ _ _. Blacks used to be the slaves of the whites. Time for "change". Only this time the black man will be in the "big house" and all the whities will be in the fields. Obama is simply bad bad news. Too bad people love to drink the cool aid and believe what the tingle up my leg media tells them. White slavery... change he can believe in. Because that, my friend is the goal.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Please direct your posts to this thread already in progress.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for your posts. Closed.

-Badge01
Forum Moderator

top topics

join