It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Camelot Must Listen to NOW!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
(found out this about Deagle)

Deagle started a Christian ministry, Clay and Iron, back in the late ’80s and he was on the Prophecy Club lecture circuit as late as 2000. He was ejected from the Prophecy Club roster for being a false prophet; the founder still has an apology on his website, telling PC fans that he’s sorry he had anything to do with Deagle and a few other speakers who turned out to be full of it.

Deagle is not anti-Semitic (he encourages people of all religions to cooperate in fighting the New World Order), but he does refer to Zionism as “an apostate arm of the Babylonian Talmudic Satanism subject to the Vatican.” I don’t know of any practicing Jews who talk like that, not even the ones who oppose Zionism!

The thing is, Deagle STILL claims to be a Christian prophet in his public talks and on his radio show, websites, etc. He even told the Prophecy Club that he is one of the two witnesses described in Revelations! He was visited by the Archangel Gabriel on many occasions, he said.

Now, perhaps Deagle was raised Jewish, but that’s unlikely. There aren’t many Jews in Novia Scotia.

I just want to add that I am not a mean-spirited person. I am not “attacking” Deagle out of spite or anger. I don’t want to censor him or cast aspersion on his character. I saw him speak in Vancouver last year, and I just had a very strange feeling that he wasn’t being straight-up with the audience, so I checked into his background and listened to hours of his recorded talks to see what he had to say. The more I listened, the more disturbed I became by his inaccuracies (many of which can be attributed to mere lack of fact-checking; for example, he said in his Granada Forum talk that the term “Shock and Awe” is the name of a Babylonian war goddess. Well, there aren’t any Mesopotamian deities with a name like that - except for a very minor guy called Shakan, patron god of shepherds. But the Hebrew word “shekineh” refers to the presence of God within the inner sanctum of the temple. If he had looked into this and other such claims before throwing them into his talks, he wouldn’t be spreading misinformation and I wouldn’t have to criticize him at all!) Other claims are more problematic, because he’s either making them up or receiving them from highly unreliable sources whom he trusts. Either way, not good. And yes, I do find it odd that a man who claims to be a brilliant doctor with cutting-edge health solutions to offer us has such a serious problem with weight control. There’s nothing wrong with being overweight, but it’s obvious (as “Another Person” pointed out) that he is not even following his own advice. I don’t know about you, but that does not inspire my confidence.

I’m not singling out Dr. Deagle. There are many such speakers in the alternative media, people who don’t check their facts, people who exaggerate or confabulate or just outright lie. I don’t let the mainstream media get away with this, so why would I let Deagle and his ilk off the hook? In my opinion, they must be held to the same standards as all other forms of media.

The bottom line is this: I don’t want to see people uncritically accept anyone’s statements or take his/her advice without looking into the issues for themselves first. No one has all the answers, no one man can save the world, and it’s up to each of us to make informed decisions to the best of our own abilities - not rely on someone else’s version of truth. We all need to cultivate the ability to discern useful/accurate information from hogwash that someone is trying to sell to us for their own entertainment or profit.

Comment by SME — March 8, 2008 @ 7:10 pm

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
It is really hard to believe everything you hear or read.
Deagle speaks of doom and gloom starting on the 7th, but Blossom says that the aliens will be here a week later on the 14th to spread love and peace.

WHAT!

Are we doomed? Are we saved? Are we stupid?

I find it hard to believe that there will be an apocolyptic event that will polarize the world, start the end times, spell disaster for mankind and only last a freakin week.

Things are bad because, as the citizens of the US predicted, our elected leaders ignored our majority and unified desire and super-enhanced an already ignorant problem that could have clearly been avoided if in the 2004 election, the righful winner by the votes of the populace would have been elected in the first place. Now, they have put into place the events that will change life as we know it. Granted. But it will have to last longer than a week.

I am reserving my fear and gloom this week. I will not spread the bank run propoganda, as I agree with what was said in earlier posts about that act being a self-fullfilling prophecy. Its kinda like the movie "Paycheck". Mankind foresees an outbreak and herds thousands of infected into camps creating an outbreak. Mankind sees global war on the horizon and goes to war to stop it, creating a global war.

I started off reading this post and twinge of creepiness swept over me. I immediately thought of what I would do if bombs dropped, banks closed, martial law enacted and troops hit the streets. As I read on and thought about the bigger picture, I started to calm down a bit. Then I just got peeved at the fear mongering going on in this very obese thread (that I struggled to read all the way through to page 12).

Relax a bit people. Go to work. Go to school. Listen for changing events, but remember to read between the lies (not lines) as you cruise your favored media. Be prepared simply because you should always be prepared, but not because you feel the paralyzing effects of doom-hyping fear.

May whatever or whoever you pray to bless you and if you dont, then remember to keep faith in yourself and stand strong.

/end soapbox

On a personal note, a couple of years ago, a witch foresaw me living happy and well beyond the age of 40. That was 2 years ago and I dont hit 40 until 2011. So, who do I believe? None of them. I will get up everyday and walk my dogs, do my homework, perform my best at my job and enjoy sunny days until I see my last one.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
why aren't people questioning this?
why is it fear-> believe-> fear-> believe-> fear-> believe?

There is a subliminal message going around the forums that is brainwashing most people into that attitude...

Well that MAY not be the case... but it sure would explain it...

[edit on 6-10-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Whatever happens, humanity has set a bar of knowledge. It would be pretty hard for humanity to go back to horse and buggy / sticks and stones.

Whatever happens, we will REFORM, ADAPT and deal with it rather fast.

Unless we are all 100% wiped out, we have memories of how things are done, made and created. We will rebuild in ANY case no matter what happens and who causes it etc.

I find solace in that.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by tundra11

dear tundra11: if my dream comes true because of a missle(my dream has frozen water after detonation- nuculear winter?) then revealing it to avert it would be futile!!!! if it's on a train or in the old tunnel or the new one then if found then revealing it would be benificial in aiding to remove(my hope). i was down at acheson property today and i noticed the flags on the building by black river and the st clair river. these flag are as you know are flags of countries that have ships that ply the lake system. one stood out so loud a skulls and bones pirate flag! whyi s that up there? am i reading into it? also if this thing about troops not national guard or cg are assisting a possible dictatorship then would it not be an insult to target the vessel that sits at the seaway terminal(which is pretty much over the tunnels? i am a river rat you know what i mean! i love this place as do most people! eariler today i recvd u2u from notyourtyp and i will ask to foward to you the responding u2u or have them post it. i have asked people on this thread over and over to see if bill deagle said something about "a Mary....city" if you can will you? please. read complete thread my dream was posted before bill deagles phone call. i originally posted in dgteme thread"if you see troops" 9-29-08 my dream was early morning 9-22-08. as previously stated do not belive my dream alone. but if two or three are picking up on this then there is need for looking into by authorities i would think. if you go around town and were to ask people if they know anybody that was on to 911 in dream well that's me to! my age is in posts! my real name is revealed also in the post if translated. i have nothing to gain except more your this and that.you know how this town is. the authorities flew cg and black helicopter right over the tracks on friday. i'm sure they know where i am! i'm i say 1500 yd within the spot i said to goole earth. they could pick me up right now you know that, i know that and everybody in this thread knows it! or they should! i told a local sherriff about it when he was bringing a dog to the pound that was running around (blowing whisle on myself if this was hoax to bring about fear!) i'm sure they know my ip and all the other info about me. i seek no reward here folks. if you feel you need money that would be a ransom and then be as bad as purportrater of 911 or this economic fall that is so talked about by everybody .they are getting the cash. i am humble ,grateful and yes poor because all the corporations are gone to lay with china. i will make my way as i have these 49 yrs through my hard work doing what i must to eak out an honest living as i always have! i also eat at the soup kicthen on ocassion when needed. i help people ask nothing in return. when i do ask for help they all got something more important to do. i am what i am and have no plans of changing! when there is work i make good money and am frugile. waste not want not. if this is true and can be avoided then i hope they just let do what i do not looking to be a hero and let me just go swimming and fishing . if true and unavoidable then i'm toast. i want to live and see much more of this world. if say april comes and nothing i'm sure they will send me the bill for checking up on this. and i will most likely be dragged up the bridge on my head and thrown over! so i have revealed any and all needed infor about myself if they want me and it doesn't take that long in this town to be gotten if they want you. i could get just past detroit on the pocket money i have till work come thru. the situation before us in this nation from being ignorant and greedy, of which i am not.
to all in this thread read through this thread completely. because there are some people reading this thread that are privy to this situation in this nation "i forgive you" peace love joy

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

Ugh! Ever heard of paragraphs and capital letters?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

amen rice

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I have also been trying to listen and i get the same thing you do.

Anyone have a good link to this conversation?

Thanks!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

have you hear of english words
come on don't join the basher add something constructive and research the whole thread

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by JaxonRoberts

I have also been trying to listen and i get the same thing you do.

Anyone have a good link to this conversation?

Thanks!

This one works for me.

projectavalon.net...

Hope it works for everyone else.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
It seems to be working from the main site right now. Also, you can try right clicking on the target and use the "save target as" option. Hope that helps.

[edit on 6-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think I prefer David Wilcock's understanding of it all.

projectavalon.net...

I would say Reality is never concrete.
We create as we go.
So in my understanding if we all think positive as a Genetic mind we can overt all this BS instantaneously!!!

This is what the NWO/Incananbula/Illuminati know as they know that if enough minds get together in a positive attitude then that in itselfs can actually spoil there engineered plans of War and destruction of humanity. through a "Butterfly effect" as such

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I didn't listen to Dr. Deagle, I went straight to David Wilcocks phone interview. You need to too. I don't like the gloom and doom, cause I don't see it happening. Listen to Davids interview, seriously!!! You will have a different outlook. The more we are told it is going to happen, the more fear mongering goes on, ya fall right into the negativity that the dark likes.
Stay Strong and Positive, we will all benefit that way.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
double post

[edit on 6-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Epsillion70

AMEN: ask dgtempe for post i made in her thread on fri night sat> exact same topic!

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

how can you respond to this thread if you don't listen to bils conversation.
start a dave wilcox thead

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:22 AM
link   

i listened to bills (topic) then daves and then posted in this thead
check it out

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluewaterservant

i listened to bills (topic) then daves and then posted in this thead
check it out

Where is the thread?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I don't have time to read every page but even if I'm repeating someone elses words, I hope that more people will understand this.

For those of you who have seen spirits or orbs at the least, you may realize that fear empowers evil, fearing gives what you fear just that much more power.

Those with creditably large amounts of experience please correct me if I'm wrong.

Prayer, even if your not that spiritual or if your atheist or w/e idk, do your praying, deep inside you, to your self and your own incredible powers, even to God and angels, this will slowly open up your door to spirituality. And also do your meditation, and take showers often when you feel bogged down or you feel like an evil spirit is leaching off of you. Moving water has different properties then stationary water, water with motion literally anchors the spirits around you to the water like a magnet. Maybe that's why taking a shower is the most peaceful and free thinking time of the day.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
to all bashers and sceptics and the sincere:
did bill say something about" a MARY......city"??????????
if you read this complete thread then tell that answer please to set me at ease! my dream scares the f... out of me and your ignorance and bashing won't help me or anybody else! please respond!
no response will tell me a lot about you -you are the ones full of bs and in with the nwo. i ask sincerely

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join