It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist - Addendum. The waiting thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Midnight, still waiting...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Midnight (US CST) and still the site is loading the movie. There are maybe 3 reasons why it might take an entire day to load to the web:
1. dial-up (as stated already)

2. they are rendering ON the website...because? I couldnt even begin to guess...its just a dumb comment because I cant fathom anything taking this long to upload.

3. they are on AT&T or Verizon DSL, using a torrent loader and the upload speeds are throttled to "HAHA, you have GOT to be kidding, right?" speed.

Any of the above idiotic statements would mean, check back next week for the movie.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
It's up and running right now

I'll take a look at it tomorrow

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
YUP! I'm currently downloading the google video version to view while I wait for the full res version to be released on the site.

Ill let you know what I think...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Just finished watching Addendum. I'm now convinced that if there were to be any validity to the earth moving from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius, as referenced in the original Zeitgeist, bringing about the end of an "Age", the broad concept of embracing a society based around resources rather than money (the entire notion of Addendum) seems not only appropriate, but necessary and, well, just obvious. The answer has been there all along. It's clear to see that the time has never been more right for this change of consciousness, this revolution. Not the revolution we've been told to prepare for (stock up on ammo & food), but the true Revolution of the mind.

If you have yet to watch Zeitgeist Addendum, I would highly recommend it.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I have just watched Addendum and, at the risk of sounding silly the only word that comes to mind is...

WOW!

The depth to which this documentary goes is astounding. I do not want to spoil anyone elses experience by detailing too much about it so all I shall do is urge everyone, with every ounce of my being, to watch it. I will never think the same way again and I am most definitely going to join the Zeitgeist movement.

The timing of this documentary could not be more perfect, the time to act is NOW.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Excellent movie!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!

WE MUST:
1) BOYCOTT THE NEWS (It is toxic and lies, we all truly know that. The motive of the media is control)

2)BOYCOTT THE NEWS (Al Quiada is fake. It was a video game for crying out loud)

3) BOYCOTT ENERGY COMPANIES (Makes sense, but a great start is lower your energy, open the windows, use your fireplace, turn off the tv and read a good book, sing, dance)

4) REJECT THE POLITICAL SYSTEM (They only support the corruption, fear and lack mentality that this world banks on)

5) Oh, yeah this was really #1 close your Bank of America Accounts, credit cards included and switch to Wells Fargo. There were a bunch of other banks to avoid but Wells Fargo wasn't on the list

6) Something about a creative mass (I interpret as have unconditional love for one another, discover your oneness, unleash the power you already have within you to change the world.

Only thing I would say that I didn't like is the religion part. Right now, we can use some religious reform. I believe in God and I think we need to have that belief to survive at our current level of consciousness. period. Some people need church and that is fine so how about we clean up the corruption in church, at the same time find our own inner peace and certainly love one another (to me that means have forgiveness in your heart, truly see things as yourself) I have found that in the moment and if even for a moment I see anything as myself and feel the love that surrounds me, I am renewed. God is all. I believe that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join