It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist - Addendum. The waiting thread.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am not sure where to put this so mods please move this to the appropriate forum.

I am starting this thread to see how many of you out there (including myself) are awaiting the upload of the new Zeitgeist - Addendum movie. It is to be released on the internet today sometime (the 3rd). I have been refreshing 3 different windows on the Zeitgeist site, tearing my hair out waiting for them to release it!

I know there is much contention surrounding the original movie (I personally believe much of it), but even the skeptics must be itching to debunk something new
So come on people, post here with your thoughts on the new movie.

Related sites... (these are the pages I am refreshing every 10 mins or so)...

www.zeitgeistmovie.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I guess I must be the only ATS/BTSer waiting for this to be released then!

Not that I expected a huge response but surely there is SOMEONE out there anxiously waiting like I am?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Still nothing, no uploads yet.

I will have to assume that there is a silent mob of Zeitgeister's out there awaiting the release as I refuse to believe that lack of responses in this thread is an indication of people's dislike for the film.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
we have been waiting a few hours but i heard there where some technical problems. i can't confirm though

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

Message on www.zeitgeistmovie.com says...

ZEITGEIST: ADDENDUM IS IN THE PROCESS OF
UPLOADING. IT IS TAKING LONGER THAN WE
EXPECTED. PLEASE HOLD TIGHT.

I am tearing my hair out with anticipation.....

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I just ran a couple of searches and still only the trailer. I am waiting on it also. i would love to see what they incorporate into this next segment.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Don't worry, you're not the only one awaiting the release of Zeitgeist Addendum. I've been up since very early this morning hoping it would be available for viewing. I have all my programs ready to burn it once I see it so I can start handing them out along with copies of the first one. Hopefully I'll be able to do that tonight, but with the burning and everything, probably not until tomorrow.

Here's to anticipation. Cheers

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
...somthing about a watched pot?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
cant.....wait.....must.....be.....patient

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

HAHA!

Boiling water?
Video links?
Political news?

What do these three things have in common?
The more you want them, the longer they take to manifest.

I plan to watch it, carefully...then pass the link on to my friends. I dont have a burner here at work, but perhaps this weekend I will make some copies for friends and pass them out. It should be a heluva show this time around.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Seems to be taking an awful long time to upload it, I hope he isn't using a dial-up connection
If that is the case I'll get back to you next year sometime when he finishes

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bad News, it'll take a few days to process. As you all know Zeitgeist Addendum is in the process of uploading.
Google Help question "How long does video processing take?"
Videos submitted for inclusion in Google Video must be reviewed and pass our technical requirements and policies in order to become live on Google Video.

If you used the web-based uploader to submit your videos, you will receive a link to your live video instantly, but it may take several days for it to be included in the Google Video search results and become available for download.

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I've been waiting as well.... I'm getting very anxious though. I've been waiting since I first heard about it and I sped home today all giddy knowing I had a full 4 hours alone to watch it.. and it wasn't loaded yet
!! Oh well, soon I hope!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I have also been refreshing the page all day long! The first zeitgeist was a real eye opener for me and I'm expecting more of the same in addendum.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   

new topics

top topics