It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Appears To Be Wearing an Earpiece During The Debate

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
totally had an ear piece. Listen to the way she talks...How many people do you know that dont know how to use tense's, past n present....shes being fed.

[URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ii_ndica_ii/IMG_0359.jpg]
[/UR L]
[URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ii_ndica_ii/IMG_0361.jpg]
[/UR L]
[URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ii_ndica_ii/IMG_0362.jpg]
[/UR L]
[URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ii_ndica_ii/IMG_0368.jpg]
[/UR L]
[URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ii_ndica_ii/IMG_0377.jpg]
[/UR L]
[URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ii_ndica_ii/IMG_0380.jpg]
[/UR L]
[URL=http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/ii_ndica_ii/IMG_0381.jpg]
[/UR L]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmariebored

Originally posted by southern_Guardian
reply to post by constantwonder

You know what? I only hear "talk" coming from the rightwingers regarding Palin and her "experience"... I mean theres never an explanation as to "why", its just that she has executive experience of some sort... I mean we should really just turn around and assume that if they say it, it must be true.

[edit on 3-10-2008 by southern_Guardian]

That's off topic.

There are PLENTY of topics in this forum to discuss her experience...

This one is about whether or not she's wearing an earpiece.

I can't believe the issue is still going as strong, 12 pages? Over an earpiece?

In the first post I saw of yours in this thread you discussed how Palin was a genius and that she did well. How by chance was that any more off topic than this post you don't wish to answer?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
It's a non-story, here is what she was wearing:

Varibel developed these glasses into a consumer product in partnership with Philips, Frame Holland, the design agencies MMID and Verhoeven, and others.

Here

They are glasses that amplify sound. If there were something sinister about it Joe Biden would have said something. He was face to face with her at the onset of the debate.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
OMG!!!

I can CLEARLY see the entire left half of Sarah Palin's face is artificial!!!!

In fact, her ear is the only real part there!!!

Did anyone also happen to notice Gwen Ifill's bone structure looked suspiciously like John McCain's???? I could tell the color of *her* skin looked really fake.

Since John isn't particularly tech savvy, I'm quite certain the long piece of string running down Sarah Palin's leg and up John McCain's was so he could tug on it in Morse code to give Sarah Palin the answers she needed to the questions.

What is this country coming to?

:shk:

[edit on 3-10-2008 by loam]

Cute sarcasm, but why does the photo have a different background than the screen capture from the debate? It's not a photo from the debate.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:37 PM
link   
What's the big deal with the ear piece anyway?

Whatever you can do with an earpiece, you can do with a prompter!

Plus with a prompter you're not talking over the voice in your head... we already know she was reading a script from the teleprompter, so what difference does it make if she had someone in her ear, telling her to stop sounding like she was reading from the teleprompter and answer some damn questions

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I haven't read the entire thread yet, but...

I was unable to watch the debate last night, so I'm watching it now and scrutinizing the close ups of Palin looking for an ear piece. I have a decently large HD television. I've stopped the Tivo on close ups of Palin's right ear and I am 100% convinced that what people are saying is an ear piece is actually the light reflecting off the curve of her ear.

No ear piece.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zlots331

As I have been reading this thread, I have been waiting for someone to make this point. I don't think she had an earpiece, and if she did, and if it were illegal, they certainly would have taken advantage of her long hair to cover it up. If she had an earpiece don't you think that someone would have seen it with her hair pulled back, and she stood there bald faced for an hour and a half.

The whole idea is just plain silly.

It is so unbelievable that every breath these candidates take is taken to task.

This pettyness is getting worse everyday. It is just getting worse with each election. I wonder if the main stream people really care about this foolishness, or is it just all media hype.

The issues should be in the forefront, not these slaps.

[edit on 10/4/2008 by PORCUPINEPIE]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Distractions4Nothing

Do you mean the John McIfill photo? I absolutely captured it directly from the debate.

Why do you think otherwise?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
i don't think you're crazy. i mean, i don't know you, you may be, but not on this. plus, you're not the only blogger who's noticed it.

you can actually see something there that's not present above the left ear. figures she's get her answers filtered in from the right.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PORCUPINEPIE
It is so unbelievable that every breath these candidates take is taken to task.

There is no trust in this world anymore. Shameful!

I'll tell you whats shameful! The lies the candidates tell the voters, their constituents, everyone.

Is it any wonder that every breath these candidates take is taken to task with their lieing, spinning of the truth and manipulation of the taxpayers.

Yeah, Shameful!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Oddly enough, when I actually was watching the debate live I could have sworn I saw something in Biden's left ear when he would turn just a bit. I'm being completely serious here..

I didn't think too much of it at the time but now that this issue has come up with Sarah Palin it makes me wonder. I honestly couldn't tell if something was there, but when I briefly saw what appeared to be a small hearing aid in Biden's left ear I figured that it was just that.. I had a breif thought about the possibility of someone giving Biden cues but I never noticed an object in Sarah Palin's ear.

In a way it would make sense. The candidates are slightly angled toward one another (making spotting the object much less likely for everyone watching) and at the important photogenic moments, Biden's left ear and Palin's right ear are away from all the cameras (when they meet in the middle of the debate floor for example). In all of the photos I've seen on CNN those ears are away from the camera. Just saying..

-ChriS

[edit on 4-10-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
She is the Governor of the largest state in the Union.

What does that have to do with anything at all? Alaska ranks 47th by population. Almost the entire state is wilderness.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I agree with you. It is very shameful that there is lying at every level.

This is a world wide problem with politicians. How can we get rid of the problem, when both sides lie, as well as all spinners. We can't vote them out, because they ALL are liars. There is not one choice that will be any better than the other.

I will vote for the one that I feel is the better of the two. What more can one do?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by doomsauce

You're both technically right.. But it IS misleading to say she is the Governor of the largest state in the Union if that is meant to mean she is somehow a better VP candidate because of the size of the state alone. Governor's of some of the much smaller states probably have much tougher jobs than Palin does..

I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I have for 8 yrs.
Alaska is very beautiful, pristine, and enigmatic. But population densities are basically nothing save for half a dozen small cities and some of the larger fishing towns. The total population of Alaska is scattered throughout this extremely huge state. And when you consider population vs. land mass, this place is basically a barren wilderness with a few oases' of civilization. Even though I live in one of the largest cities in Alaska, I can easily drive for a half hour to an hour and be alone with nature with NO humans for miles in any direction. Alaska is wilderness.. Anchorage and it's surrounding towns (like Wasilla), that area is the only bustling, extremely urban area in the entire state that somewhat resembles mid-sized cities in the lower 48.. But Anchorage is, technically, miniscule compared to cities like Seattle or Portland.

We do have the largest state but that isn't really saying a whole lot about Sarah Palin's ability to lead the country as Vice president or even president when compared to governors of smaller states of whom probably have MUCH MUCH more they have to deal with from day to day..

-ChriS

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Hey all I'm new to this site.. This my first post so bare with me...
First off everone's trying to talk trash to people of a different party.. Some of us are "pinko leftists" some of us are "elite" "republicans"
We're all Americans so we should agree on that.. First off she had no need for an ear piece, someone already mentioned they both had notes and teleprompters. We got bigger things to worrie about then some earpiece that could be used for anything if she even had one in her ear. any body can enhance an area of a photo into making the inside crevice of the ear look like a hearing aid...

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
earpeice or not she didnt answer several direct questions, and several direct deabteable points from Sen. Biden, she plain and simple lost this debate earpeice or not, OBAM/BIDEN 2-0

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Has anyone mentioned the possability the Palins glasses are capable of script prompting in the lens? Look how straight face she is while answering the questions. The hearing aid was a distraction to believe she was reciting. To hard to recite from a hearing aid. But your can perform an act as Palin did in this debate by reading from a script prompter in her glasses.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have read on other sites that people were anticipating her wearing some sort of device similar to what Bush wore in '04. But four years later, there didn't need to be a box under her jacket, very easy with bluetooth. So, yes, I believe she was coached during the debate, and that it didn't matter; Biden won, hands down.
You all might be interested in readin gthe comments in the CNN political ticker. (hint....hint)

My own opinion since this what the OP asked for...........I am not trolling.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by missvicky]

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join