It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palin Appears To Be Wearing an Earpiece During The Debate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I lived in Womingfor 10 years....90's......I would say that to give Alaska a comparison, Wyoming would be it. About 400,000 people, the Big Apple is a toss up between Casper and Cheyenne...about 50,000 people each. So to say you are a Governemnt leader from Wyoming.........well how much does it really say?

( Again my own opinion..........not trolling)

[edit on 4-10-2008 by missvicky]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
There are lots of pics from the debate at yahoo that show she was not wearing an earpiece:

LINK

[edit on 4-10-2008 by OralFixation]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

The first post you attacked of mine had everything to do with the earpiece and why she doesn't even need to use one...

I'm not going to play your little game just because you feel the need to stick up for Obama like a good little sheeple. I tried to take this to a U2U but you didn't want to reply...wonder why not?

I like Ron Paul more than any of them.
But just as he wouldn't need prompting from an earpiece, I believe neither would Palin. She can hold her own.

Don't bother responding to this, Rabid, try to stay on topic, bye bye now.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sly white

I am so glad you could see this on your digital TV. As I was watching this on my computer I told my son that I could tell by her body language that she was listening to something other than the debate and I assumed that she was being coached.

I am an excellent reader of body language and I can't wait to show my son this thread so that I can validate my observations of Palin.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Governor of the largest state? Geometrically I guess.
48th by population.

By the way a Maverick is a term for unmarked cattle.
Keep bragging about what unbranded cattle you are.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
WHY is this thread still running?

SO already showed that she was NOT wearing an ear piece.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Is this Sean Hannity posting? I'm an Independent who hasn't made up his mind yet but blatantly partisan posts like this turn me right off.

First off, while Alaska is largest in overall square miles, it is disingenuous to say "it's the largest state in the Union" when, in fact, it has a total population under 700,000 citizens www.infoplease.com...

Furthermore, she did not "wipe the floor". All she did was not damage the party's chances any further though her not answering questions posed and changing subjects is the typical tactic for someone who can't answer questions.

As for commanding the National Guard.... You may wish to do a "little" fact checking

en.wikipedia.org...

According to the Associated Press (8/31/2008), the Governor has "no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations.

So please, before you post what you pass as "facts", DO YOUR HOMEWORK FIRST!!

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think people can believe she is wearing an earpiece because of her lack of experience. That's why the 12 pages.

I was listening to the radio yesterday and callers were calling in saying that she made interesting movements around her ear when the debate was called to a close. Did anyone see anything unusual? I didn't.

Besides she didn't answer any of the questions nor did she have any substance so even if she did have an earpiece it would not matter, it only made her more "folksy" and that's not what most people wanted. Most wanted substance.

Biden was so polished and it was refreshing to see him so presidential.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Perhaps this photo is of the wire that is running into her well disguised earpiece:

Personally, I belive that the candidates often use infra-sound in order to have audio beamed directly at their heads - I think this is what may have caused the infamous 'Romney whisper';

It was a poorly aimed infra-sound device, and after the "whisper heard around the world" such technology was most likely switched back to the tried and true earpiece method.

Who remembers the bump on George Bush's back?

Edit: It appears that this 'wire' was originally pointed out on whatreallyhappened.com as a comment underneath the link to the Minnesota Independent article (wherein the picture can be found). Credit must be given where it is due.

[edit on 4-10-2008 by TruthTellist]

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
WHY is this thread still running?

SO already showed that she was NOT wearing an ear piece.

I asked the same question and my post got deleted just because I pointed out this thread can be considered "rumor and innuendo".
So much for enforcing the NEW rules regarding political threads.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mmariebored

In response to my 'beliefs' and the way you tried to rebut me. Nice try. I apologize if I hurt your feelings in my post, but honestly, 'Sarah Palin is a Genius'?

I guess you are right, that the Owner and Operator of ATS could have manipulated the images that led me to 'believe' that she had an earpiece. But then again, his more recent manipulations must have changed my mind.

The 'beliefs' I formed in regard to the 'scripted' nature of Palin's responses had more to do with her completely dodging questions and offering slogans she bandies from the stump. If her responses were not piped in via earpiece, they were ingrained into her memory without any comprehension to what she is saying.

Thanks for playing, and don't try distance yourself from your own remarks by labeling others here. Just because someone thinks Sarah Palin is terrible doesn't mean that they are liberal or a Democrat. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that she is a terrible choice for Vice President. I imagine that many even wonder if she is a capable Governor due to the national scrutiny she has received.

DocMoreau

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

According to the Associated Press (8/31/2008), the Governor has "no role in national defense activities, even when they involve the Alaska National Guard. The entire operation is under federal control, and the governor is not briefed on situations.

Why were we told by the DNC that Clinton had the experience to be Commander in Chief" because as Governor of the State of Arkansas he was the head of the Arkansas National Guard???

Which is it? Does being Governor = experience, or does it not?

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Info to note:

Candidates do not need earpieces when they have teleprompters. The idea is preposterous.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
At first I thought this woman was well coached and had a geat memory. But now, I see that she was getting instant answers like a "puppet" from her camp. This is rediculous that anyone would even consider Sarah Palin second in charge of running our Nation.

We know nothing about this woman. Her history and the people that surrounded her inside politics in Alaska are sketchy at best. It's almost a joke, like how stupid can we make the American people look.

Tell me one thing Sarah Palin has accomplished or achieved on a National level that entitles her to hold one of the highest positions and (given McCain's age) possibly the highest position in our Government. This woman is no more qualified to run our Country than a first grade school teacher.

Given the war, the economy and the fact she is taking over for the very people who have created this mess, there is no way she can be trusted. How many questions are still unanswered about 9/11 and the reason for invading Iraq? The dark veil of secrecy that has been created by lobbyists, Washington lawyers and the bankers both foreign and domestic.

Our time is running out, our soveriegnty is fading and this no nothing woman from a town of 8,000 people wants to step in and take over.

I don't think so - and thats my take on Sarah and her NWO earpiece.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I ignored your U2U because you freaked out and said I attacked you by asking a simple question. You went off topic, you know you did, you even mentioned the Katie interview which has nothing to do with this. You called her "very scary" and I asked you simple question like how was she scary? By asking Palin questions anyone could answer? Then you avoided that topic by calling me an Obama supporter. Get over yourself, don't state things unless you have the guts to defend them.

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

Trim your quotes.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join