It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Time for an Armed Revolt!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   

You are in rebellion and an Insurgent to your Nation

You have been programmed

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SGSPatriot

You are in rebellion and an Insurgent to your Nation

You have been programmed

I have been de-programmed

PacinLaw.org

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom

Originally posted by pooty
reply to post by jam321

I have no children so to hell with it, let the morons have it thier way.

i agree, no kids and alot of money so screwem!
i'm just gonna have fun and let the bastards ruin the country.
whatdahell do i care?

Hate to break it to ya but after you die you will be reincarnated back on this earth at some point and you will have to deal with the mess they/ we are making in some way or another.
This is why its so important to end this # on a global scale, wouldnt you rather come back to a peaceful heathy earth then a waring, polluted planet ruled by the the same kind of assholes we have now or worst?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
the world's first armed, peaceful march. Kinda like having sex with your clothes on?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

i agree, no kids and alot of money so screwem!
i'm just gonna have fun and let the bastards ruin the country.
whatdahell do i care?

This by far has got to be one of the most idiotic things I have ever read. Bar none.

It is certainly a far cry from your opening post. What a joke.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by maria_stardust

aw thank you your so kind, i see now why you are a moderator

but seriously. i am at my wits end with these losers leading our country. BOTH PARTIES have their head up their rears so high they'll never get them out.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Oh, please. My status has nothing to do with my opinion.

I don't really care about your excuses.

You wrote it. Own it.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure an armed revolt is exactly what this bill is for... an armed revolt against Iran.

Do you think congress would approve funding for a preemptive strike against Iran while we are still fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan? With this bill, they don't even need to be asked.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do have just one question what can we really do about any of these bills that congress votes on for our own good so to speak we have no power over the government anymore it is just rich people supporting richer people and by the way i have seen several other post on ATS that says we are "slaves" to the government well if this is true then we have no rights to stop them anyway as slaves are not citizens and only a citizen of the united states of America has rights. Look into our history and you will see.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
Let me know if you guys see the fed hanging around your house.....

Seriously, we don't need an armed revolution. What we need is a grassroots effort to get Independent minded people from every state who really want to correct these issues to run for Congress. Until we start placing more independents into Congress we will never see these injustices corrected. It will just continue to be a breeding ground for greed and corruption. Think we should also have Congress write a anti-golden parachute law on themselves. Any member leaving Congress is no longer allowed to become a lobbyist, work for a lobbyist, serve on a government (federal committee), or conduct any kind of direct business with active members of Congress in which themselves, their relatives, friends, or entity close to any of the above stand to profit in any manner.

Grassroots efforts don't work. Look what happened with Ron Paul. When all of Congress, and all of Washington are corrupt, your voice, your votes, do not matter. The only way will ever get our country back is by force, like it or not. It will never happen though, because everyone has been brainwashed, and it's just easier for everyone to type their bitches up on here, post them, then go about their droning daily lives, which is ironically, what I am doing here. There is no commitment to cause unless you count faxing, calling, and emailing legitimate commitment. But what has that done? NOTHING. The Senate just told you to f*ck off, and through threats and strong-arming by the Bush Admin, and the Senate, the House is going to be doing the same thing shortly. We no longer have a voice. If we want to be heard, we need to do something else. I don't even have to say what, because everyone else is thinking the same thing. Problem is, everyone is waiting for someone else to take the first step in the process. And that's isn't going to happen until someone, or someone's family gets hit hard by what these a##holes in Washington are doing. It's only a matter of time. It's like the opossum. It's a rather lumbering and dumb creature, until you back it into a corner, where it transforms into a maniacal beast that will rip your southern hemisphere to shreds.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Oreyeon

Presidential grassroots will never work. One has to start from the bottom up, not top to bottom. Start fielding individual minded people in the state legislature and Congress and in the future you could elect somebody like Ron Paul.

Just think of how the gay, black, and women movement have gotten to where they are today. They didn't start at the top. But they have kept on fighting to be included.

This can be done. But like you said many people don't have the will. Just look around most people are discontent with both parties but still continue to vote for them and reelect them right back to office.

As far as the rest of the stuff you said I must agree 100% except for using force.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

Castro was a general once and Hitler was a Corporal...

Semper

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

If a lot ask another country (or several countries) to help take out their country's capital city...

Would they do it? Or would a lot be arrested just for asking, and be enemy combatants?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fathom
When 80% of Americans liberal and conservatives oppose this stupid bill and they shove it down our throats anyway, and on top of it they pack it full of pork and earmarks!
And they condenscendingly say they need to "sell" it to us in a different manner!! how stupid do they think we are!?
I am mad as hell and I know many of you are too.

We need to do something about this. we need to arm ourselves and peacefully march on Washington.

this is what our forefathers would have done when guts still existed in our country, but no...we will sit here and take what they dish out as usual!

I am so mad i just want to throw the entire bunch of A holes out of office. elect a brand new crop!

or better yet, lets march on washington and forcefully elect Ron Paul as temporary dictator until the "crisis" is over.

This thread violates the TOA.
No good, no good.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
What do you suppose the consequences of the bailout would be? Meaning, for the average American. Conversely, what would the consequences of a non-bailout have been?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oreyeon
The only way will ever get our country back is by force, like it or not. It will never happen though, because everyone has been brainwashed, and it's just easier for everyone to type their bitches up on here, post them, then go about their droning daily lives, which is ironically, what I am doing here. There is no commitment to cause unless you count faxing, calling, and emailing legitimate commitment. But what has that done? NOTHING.

On the Internet people may be just bitching.

In real life though if you just talk to strangers about it (I have a way with getting people to talk) about half the population are ready and half of them are stock piling. These are people I talk to at gas pumps, check out lines, parks, event all kinds of stuff. If I know them personally they are afraid to talk about it but the strangers...people I dont know will open up and talk about it.

It will happen...sooner than you think. 100 million armed Americans and I bet half of those are ready for someone to pull the trigger on this revolution and BAM its on. The other half will start when the first half starts getting headway. This bailout is the catalyst and our country is so upset its got 100% fat gas running in its veins. No stopping it now...just a matter of time.

I am personally not part of any revolution, I have meant of a LOT of strangers that are ready to go.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
See, NOW you're starting to sound like an American. So long as my President says it's ok, it's ok.
Hmmm...This is why I'm happy to be a canadian . ...

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by krestan

Originally posted by Loki
See, NOW you're starting to sound like an American. So long as my President says it's ok, it's ok.
Hmmm...This is why I'm happy to be a canadian . ...

oh c'mon, the only reason canada is still where it is is because Americans are who and what they are. so just be happy we don't turn you into the next puerto rico ok?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join