It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It is Time for an Armed Revolt!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
mani would love to do something like that!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBadge
mani would love to do something like that!

hello mani, welcome to the club!

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Amred revolt will lead to your revolt dead and the rest of the country being told you were terrorists. So no, bad idea. Plus Ron Paul would be too busy trying to remember med school and patch up the holes on the revolters.
How about we vote the bastards out. Less dead and much easier. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Time for the North American Union.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
Amred revolt will lead to your revolt dead and the rest of the country being told you were terrorists. So no, bad idea. Plus Ron Paul would be too busy trying to remember med school and patch up the holes on the revolters.

The ballot box has never in the history of mankind been a useful instrument in the removal of a tyrannical government. The only instrument that has ever served useful in the removal of any tyrannical government is the rifle!

Lock and Load!

Originally posted by Fathom
wow this thread looks like a Houston freeway with all these construction signs...and ths will probably be another one

FREEDOM OF SPEACH!

This is ATS. Freedom of speech has no place here unless you are violently anti U.S., anti Bush, anti conservative or pro Nobama Bin Biden! Any day now I expect to see an official ATS van pull up outside my house, tin hats break down my door, and me get carried off to the communist (pro obamo) re-education camps. Trust me; you are on that list too!

edit for spelling

[edit on 3-10-2008 by LiquidMirage]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR

Holy crap. At which point do you people realize that your votes don't count? If EVERYONE in this country refused to vote, the MSM would still say you all voted, and whoever they wanted to win, would win. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if the news that runs on election day isn't pre-recorded weeks ahead of time. I'm not trying to be rude, but wake the f*ck up.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I'm reading alot of words here about removing the gov't. by violence, lots of brave, brave talk.

Forgive me if I believe very damned little of it...sorry.

You all say they're all corrupt...

You all say they're all evil...

Yadda, yadda, yadda...

How many of you have even been involved in the process? You know...helping a candidate you believe in? Or actually trying yourself? There are so many ways to be involved in the process...not to mention voting.

Politicians can only get away with what we let them get away with. It's called oversight. We get the gov't. we deserve. If we aren't willing to make the effort to keep them in line, then hey, we got nothing to complain about.

Violence is a last alternative. Ghandi didn't use violence. Nor did Corazon Aqino. Remember them?

Vote. Be involved in the process. That means making sure the PTB know that we are watching, and will hold them accountable...

...or, you can decide to try to shoot 'em all. Just remember this, very few successful revolutionaries live to see their dreams come true... extra DIV

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:41 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Please remain on topic.

Thank YOu.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
What amazes me most about this thread is that anybody can think that calling citizens to take up arms and march on Washington DC could possibly a good idea.

Armed revolts are rarely peaceful and seldom accomplish anything of intrinsic value. Peaceful marches sans firearms -- now there's an idea to consider. The power of intellect is mightier than the crude cold barrel of a gun.

Methinks the OP may have started off with an interesting, if not naive premise, and simply strayed way the hell off course. It happens.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki
That's a double negative man. You can't arm a mob and expect to do anything peacefully. It's all or nothing.

I disagree. The whole point of showing up armed is to re-enforce our seriousness as well as our right to bear arms. The black panthers did this back in the 60s and it worked out well until FBI introduced crack into the ghettos.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join