It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible BlueBeam/Facebook Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
About 30 minutes ago I was on my facebook page writing a note. I don't normally look around facebook for much of anything except to write messages to friends. For some reason, my eye caught this little gem of an advertisement on the right hand side of the page.

Bluebeam PDF Revu is a simple, affordable PDF solution designed for architects. Download a free 30-day trial here.

Now, is this suppose to be some kind of sign or hidden message, or is the name BlueBeam being capitalized on by someone else? I don't know much about the history behind this name, but I know its not a common term outside the conspiracy realm. This isn't exactly a word either that the common man would associate with anything that they encounter in their daily lives.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by edgecrusher2199]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Upon further investigation straight from their website:

About Us

Our Mission
Bluebeam Software develops smart, simple PDF solutions. Our goal is to make it faster and easier for desktop and tablet PC users to create, markup and edit high quality PDFs.

Company History
Bluebeam's powerful technology was originally developed in 1997 for the aerospace industry to allow engineering firms to quickly create and share accurate PDFs from their CAD files. Since then, Bluebeam has expanded into providing PDF creation, viewing, markup and editing solutions to the AEC industry, Fortune 500 companies, leading law firms and pharmaceutical organizations

Our Team
Bluebeam's engineers and product team members are committed to providing desktop and tablet PC users with the highest quality and easiest to use PDF solutions in the marketplace. Our team draws on their experience from such diverse organizations as NASA JPL, PetSmart.com, Deloitte & Touche, cities and local governments, while collaborating with leading firms and government agencies to ensure that all Bluebeam products meet today's demands. The result - intelligently designed PDF software with virtually no learning curve. Bluebeam is always looking for talented and creative individuals. We expect our employees to keep an open mind, challenge the norm, and make things happen. Most of our new hires have advanced degrees, deep industry or functional expertise, and diverse talents. If you are up for the challenge, drop us an email at

The slogan on the main page: " Welcome to a brave new pdf world."

Maybe I'm just "looking" to find something, I don't know. I'm new here at ATS. It may be nothing, but still odd nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Good work, edgecrusher. You say that you're new to ATS -- well, get used to noticing things you never would've noticed before! There's so very much more going on in this world we're in than we've been led to believe.

I don't believe in coincidence, meaning that, in this case, whomever came up with the name "BlueBeam" knew what they were doing...especially with the firm's connection to the aerospace industry, just for starters.

Whether it was a purposeful goof, or something more sinister, well...as I heard from a very wise man in Detroit once:

"If it don't come out in the wash, it'll come out in the rinse."

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't think you're looking for something. I think you've made some solid connections:

-the company is called bluebeam
-the company was designed for use in the aerospace industry
-their slogan is "Welcome to a brave new pdf world"

Sounds like Bluebeam qualities to me. The elite definitely understand the masses fear of change. They consistently feel the need acclimate us to things before implementation.

Obviously can't say for certain this is the case but I will definitely follow this thread as I think you're on to something.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Universal Light]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Here's another theory--whoever founded the company is familiar with this conspiracy term and capitalized off it. After all, what you're providing here is free advertising.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thrashee

That's plausible but if that's the case, they've chosen a poor means to advertise. 99% of the public is unaware of bluebeam. Their company would be designed to reach a 1% target audience.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Universal Light
reply to post by thrashee

That's plausible but if that's the case, they've chosen a poor means to advertise. 99% of the public is unaware of bluebeam. Their company would be designed to reach a 1% target audience.

Perhaps, but what's the alternative? Admitting to 1% of the audience that they have a connection with some sort of conspiracy?

Which odds would you play?

top topics

join