It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

Okay, I wasn't going to bringg this up, because this thread is about US miliatary, but in light of musselwhite's last post, I'm going to throw it out there. It may be actually what it appears to be, but it has raised questions for me since it started.

The Chinese have opened a school in the US to train their students to be pilots at one of our small airports. It is only a small airport, but ....

Why would they be spending the amount of money to bring them all here instead of importing just a few people to China to do this? We are talking hundres of students. These boys are very well monitored, well behaved and respectful kids (and have actually improved the overall conditions at the apartment complexes they are being housed at (a larger population of good tenants). The program has brought many new jobs to our really suffering County, (but not enough to make a difference).

I just wonder why this is being done here? I am hearing 70 additional flights per hour are in the air, but they are small planes, so no one is noticing this (the number was given to me by one of their coordinators).

Is anyone else seeing this sort of thing in their neck of the woods?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

what state are you located and what base.

i believe it is most important to bring up issue of foreign troop movement on us soil as i remember pappy Bush's statement of bringing in foreign troops.

President George Bush in a speech to Congress on SEPTEMBER 11, (9/11) 1990, SAID THIS: "[The war in Iraq is] a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times...a New World Order can emerge." In his September 21, 1992 speech to the United Nations, President George Bush announced that foreign troops, would occupy America and train for a New World Order Army. He stated: "Nations should develop and train military units for possible U.N. peacekeeping operations. ... If multinational units are to work together, they must train together. ... Effective multinational action will also require coordinated command & control and inter-operability of both equipment and communications."
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

listen folks this is a reality check. although i am unable as yet to find the link junior also said he would not hesitate to bring foreign troops on us soil.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just recently I heard the air raid sirens go off and then a few seconds later they stopped. After that I heard a few helicopters flying around and police sirens go off. I have no idea what happened but everything is quiet now.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Revealer

can you tell us where you are?

Somethings up. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Revealer
Just recently I heard the air raid sirens go off and then a few seconds later they stopped. After that I heard a few helicopters flying around and police sirens go off. I have no idea what happened but everything is quite now.

We wait on pins and needles for your update.

QUICKLY NOW! Get back online and give us more news. This is maybe the first major thing on this thread we have been waiting for. ....... Hurry up and let us know!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I live near Lancaster, Pennsylvania. Its quiet now. I have heard that siren before a lot. It has gone off around 4am and just last week it went off. I hate the sound it freaks me out. The only thing i hear now is a helicopter.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Like I said before there has been an increase of helicopter activity. I have no idea why there has been an increase of helicopters flying around. Maybe something is coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
This video was shared with me on YouTube and is directly related to what's happening in this thread.

A lot of the users that I am subscribed to have been having videos removed or number of views altered. There is some serious censorship going on so absorb the information while you can!

Bush Declares Military Rule and Can Overthrow U.S. Government

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... was started eluding to the fact it may be because of the upcoming, staged election. i do not like any of the candidates. anyway, to most people (the greedy and blind and stupid) they still believe in the bush babies (papy and junior).

let's not forget we have coffins ready.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The Singaporean 'Invasion' is a total non event.

See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will find many countries use American/Australian/British facilities.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

this post seems familiar Chadwickus. ok, so, in your eyes it is a non event, move on then and let us conspiracy nuts run with it. i especially do not like our military on foreign soil and i certainly do not like foreign troops on our soil. i appreciate your belief in our government, its military, congress and the tooth fairy.

so prove to me this is a non event. please, don't believe in everything you think. i may be confused but i am confused at a higher level....admit it.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Why even bother with coffins? A pitt in Nevada would do just fine for Americans.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

you are so right...........why bother w/the coffins. there are so many blind people in this country it is pathetic; however, take a look at this:

I have lived in Chicago for almost 20 yrs now and i don't recall seeing the national guard... yet just in the past month i have see 3 soldiers on different days and locations walking on the streets. Now this maybe just be a coincidence but noting the news of this thread... i'm thinking they are making their presence more publicly known, as a preventative effort, as we countdown to the election.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

so we can add illinois.

i am so frustrated with america.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

The short simple answer here would be that Singapore are an ally, they're part of the JSF program which means they are purchasing F35's from the USA. They won't take delivery of them until 2015.

Remember these guys are pilots, all they have in the America are F16 trainer jets, hardly a threat.....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

ok, i like that it makes me think. so, if they are allies of america, then who is america............it, imho, only represents the highest level of the american people, the elite...............i know, we put them in office, but seriously, our government does not represent its people.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
dprogram.net...

Martial Law - FEMA sources confirm coming martial law, says Wayne Madsen

Wayne Madsen a Washington based investigative journalist, author, columnist and former U.S. Naval Officer reported on April 3rd, 2008 the existence of a document called the “C & R” document is being passed around among senior members of Congress and their staff. Bush planning martial law

FEMA sources have told Madsen today that the Bush administration is putting final touches on a plan that would initiate martial law in the event of continuing economic collapse causing massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.

Troops on American streets

In addition to FEMA sources, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade to NorthCom to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement for the purpose of traffic control, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we can provide all the links in on the web but still the people in this country are simply the stupidest in the world.

welcome to the north american union.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
In the last few days going to work (I drive through a couple neighborhoods) I have saw twice men from there homes packing up thier truck clothed army camo/boots head to toe, and no these were not hunters. It was the moderen army camo, I assume they are in the reserves.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I was thinking of starting a thread on this a few weeks ago, but decided the topic probably fits in better here.

Shortly after Gulf War I, our local National Guard Armory has had their fleet in the yard painted Desert (tan) camouflage.

I just noticed a few weeks ago, all of the vehicles have been freshly repainted in Woodland (green) camouflage.

Aren't we still at war in 2 deserts? Maybe these vehicles are needed somewhere with more vegetation? Say, North Korea. . . or maybe the USA.
Has anyone else noticed this locally?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
maybe unconsciously its this whole election and change propaganda. yesterday, in atlanta, police shut down the cnn center and two other huge arenas also blocked off 16th st. for 4 hours to practice for unrest. from 8pm to 12am. very strange. i dont think they even did anything like this for the olympics and the whole world came here. interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join