It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Was on a similar thread on another board. A few people have reported seeing "new sights" in their area.

Nothing yet in mine, but I live in a real dumbed down City, so I doubt we will see much more than the despair that grows greater every day.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Do people actually take the time to read anything anymore?

Why is this thread still going?
As explained in just about every article, they will be based in Georgia. If you don't live near Fort Stewart the chances of you seeing these troops are about nil. Unless some disaster happens in your area.

Any other troop sightings are unrelated to this.

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   

We have multiple armories here in Wichita (at least 4 I know of) that have been empty for more than a year now. But daily since about the beginning of October I have been seeing these armories filling back up with military vehicles.

Most of the vehicles I have seen are troop transport type that have been freshly painted. I did see today an Army tractor trailer rig fresh paint no trailer today though.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
Do people actually take the time to read anything anymore?

Why is this thread still going?
As explained in just about every article, they will be based in Georgia. If you don't live near Fort Stewart the chances of you seeing these troops are about nil. Unless some disaster happens in your area.

Any other troop sightings are unrelated to this.

Frankly, I've seen just as much posted to think this needs further awareness right now. I you disagree, fine, but if others choose to make reports, I for one want to see them. Others must feel the same way, or they wouldn't be participating and following this. The members can decide for themselves if they want to continue to use this thread, you also have to option of ignoring it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
this is an interview w/naomi wolf on youtube www.youtube.com...

into the video around 9 min it specifically speaks about the 3rd brigade. this video is important to this thread. please take the time to view. why should we not be terrified. look at the history of closing societies. the president will deploy military forces because they are not accountable to congress but the president who is the commander in chief! people listen.

the first thing you always see in a police state is the leader always intervenes into the national economy w/his own army and his own treasury........with troops on the ground!

[edit on 7-10-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Here's an odd one - not US, but similar? The timing?

Germany Push to Allow Domestic Deployment?

so here's what I don't get:

BERLIN (AP) — Germany's governing coalition partners want to change the constitution to allow for military deployment within the country if needed to combat terrorism, officials said Monday.

The proposal would allow use of the military only if police are overwhelmed and cannot properly respond to a situation themselves.

Then this part:

Currently, the German military can be deployed within the country only in times of war, or to help with emergencies or natural disasters.

So aren't they already covered? I don't get it.

[edit on 10/7/2008 by Relentless]

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
What on earth is going on? I am listening to the Wolfe interview and then reading Relentless' recent post on Germany.... are the final game pieces being placed? I am officially getting a bit freaked out (and I am not one to lean towards freakoutedness).

Obs out (and possibly hiding under his desk)

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Relentless

this is a global issue and this kind of action taken by the leaders of countries that first intervene in an economic crisis which, btw, our president took 100B w/no oversight, who knows what he is going to do w/that money (troops?????). what is happening right now in this country is happening everywhere and we should be concerned.

i ask that you take 27 minutes and watch this video by naomi wolf and you will understand what i have been trying to get across for sometime now and Georgia is definitely a hot spot.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TARBOX

I'm just rubbish at trying to make my point

Ah, lets agree to disagree

I don't have kids, but I hope all this doesn't go down and the future is well for your children
Sorry on my part too

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
this is a post by ModernDystopia w/in his/her thread on ats that reports increased military activity in tennessee

"truth about hell tomorrow may be too late tennessee volunteers" There's been reports about military sightings in Tennessee. Very odd, indeed.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

we can add tennessee to the list which keep growing.

And here is another post on www.abovetopsecret.com... by Zaphod58

That's an F-22 Raptor. There are several squadrons of them now, and they're starting to deploy to various areas on training exercises more and more.

add colorado

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Is there anyone watching around Tennessee and/or Georgia tonight? This could be it.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by tenfly

georgia here. are you speaking of something specific or you want someone to keep their eyes peeled? i read your thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and posted a response. anything is possible tenfly....................i do not put one thing past our leaders.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
No troops..Didn't we just deploy 26k across seas? ....I live in EP area, we have one of the largest bases in the country here in Ft. Bliss. I have not seen any extra military activity, nor have heard of any strange rumblings. I'm not sure what else to say.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I live less than an hour from Ft. Stewart and less than 45 minutes from Kings Bay Nuclear Submarine Base. I also have friends who work on the Ft. Stewart base.

I have not seen or heard anything.

I believe it could be a possibility that the troops are at Ft. Stewart due to the presidential election. It is looking like a very volatile election period with just 4 weeks till we vote.

With all the problems we are having now it would not surprise me if there were riots before or after the elections. Neither white or black people have a monopoly on starting a riot. And who knows, we might be side by side no matter what race we are as our future seems bleak and our people are loosing everything. Civil disobedience is not out of the question.

Anyway, the troops at Stewart could easily and quickly be air lifted to any area where they might be needed.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Frankly, I've seen just as much posted to think this needs further awareness right now. I you disagree, fine, but if others choose to make reports, I for one want to see them. Others must feel the same way, or they wouldn't be participating and following this. The members can decide for themselves if they want to continue to use this thread, you also have to option of ignoring it.

It's not a matter of disagreeing or agreeing with anything....

It's just any other troops being reported outside of the Georgia area are unrelated to the deployment.

If there was a...I don't know...pet squirrel released in Alaska or some place, would we start a thread on whether you see a squirrel in your neighborhood or not? Same thing.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Today and late last night there have been a lot of helicopters flying around here and they sound like they are flying low. When I go out later I will try to get some pictures or video of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
When has there never been a martial law scare in the USA?

10 years ago, people were scared that the USA was going to declare martial law and they are still saying it today. In 1998, Soon after the nuclear test show off between India and Pakistan. People were worried that a Nuclear war was soon to follow. Ant the internet news groups conspiracists were afraid that the US was going to declare Martial Law preceding a nuclear armed confrontation. Of course, it didn't happen then, and probably won't happen now.

And of course. The republicans were scared that Clinton was starting a war to stop the Lewinsky investigations. (wag the dog) And was soon to declare martial law.

Every time something happens, The US is accused of attempting\planning to start Martian law. And nothing happens, the situation passes, something happens, and it starts all over again.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Story published at magicvalley.com on Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Last modified on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:02 AM MDT

Singapore military aiming for Idaho air space By Cassidy Friedman Staff writer The Republic of Singapore's newest air force base will be 80 miles west of Twin Falls. In October, the Mountain Home Air Force Base will welcome the initial elements of a 10-jet Singaporean training squadron under terms of a 5- to 20-year deal that will bring hundreds of Singaporean military personnel and their families to southern Idaho. "It's more than a possibility," said Mayor Tom Rist, responding to a base spokesman who cautioned against assuming the deal will happen. "It's coming." The Singaporean military currently has two detachments at other U.S. air bases, but this will be its first long-term residency in North America, according to the Ministry of Defense Singapore's Web site. The environmental impact of the 10 - and perhaps as many as 20 - Singaporean F-15SG fighters whizzing through the skies should be relatively small, according to an environ-mental impact statement published last year. However, it could mean a 25 percent annual increase in sorties from the base and jet noise over a 15 percent larger area. Mountain Home aircraft routinely use bombing ranges that border on Twin Falls County, and often practice touch-and-go landings at Joslin Field, Magic Valley Regional Airport. The impact of the new international training base includes a $60 million construction plan and building spree that will add 112,567 square-feet of new on-base facilities to handle everything from aircraft engine repair to munitions storage and office space.
www.magicvalley.com...

although the article was written in may, 2008 the timing is October, so you can add idaho to our october arrival of troops...........

[edit on 8-10-2008 by musselwhite]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedameI believe it could be a possibility that the troops are at Ft. Stewart due to the presidential election.

They troops are "at" Fort Steward because they live there. That's where their homes and wives and kids and dogs are at- that's wy they're there. Jesus.

And to the guy saying that mysteriously armories that were empty for a year are now filling back up...I wonder why? Could it be they were deployed overseas for a year and are now returning? No, couldn't be.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join