It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

October 1. Please Post Here if You See Our Troops in the USA.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Everyone will have there hands full tonight, good distraction eh?

posted on Nov, 16 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Major international drill based at D-M to involve U.S. Army, foreign troops --Some practice runs are classified by DoD; few details are being released 15 Nov 2008 Personnel from around the globe will converge at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base from Dec. 1 to Dec. 12 for the largest rescue exercise of its kind. The effort, dubbed Angel Thunder 08, will involve the U.S. Army and Air Force, troops from Germany, Chile, Colombia and observers from Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Pakistan. Several non-military U.S. agencies such as the State and Justice departments, the National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office, also will take part in the drills, which aim to smooth interaction between military branches, allied nations and civilian agencies.
www.legitgov.org...

we have troop movements across the us both foreign and domestic.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

20,000 troops to deploy...in America?
December 01, 2008

On Today's Program

20,000 troops to deploy...in America?

The story flashed on the Drudge Report today during the program and it caught Glenn's attention. A few weeks ago Glenn had seen some reports that troops were going to be deployed around the country---why would we need 20,000 boots on the ground in America's cities? Read the transcript. Insiders listen here.

www.glennbeck.com...

will have to get back running out of time. sorry for the one liner

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Strange activity

Can anyone explain why there have been Apache helicopters flying around my area for the last few days? I live in West Georgia. I first noticed them on Monday, they were flying very low and in groups of 3 in formation. Several groups passed within 30 minutes heading southwest. Then tonight on the way home from work, I saw a couple flying around solo. Somethings going on...I don't know if it is some kind of drill of whatever, but those damn things are loud and need to stop shaking the house when the fly over.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

come on folks let's not forget about this thread. we need to stick together in order to put the pieces of the puzzle together to get a clear picture of what is to come.

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Today, while at Barnes and Nobles -- a typical stop on Fridays for me -- I happened to be browsing the magazines and ran into a fully clothed army officer. He was putting back some military magazines just as I had gone to pick up a few on writing. I said hi to him, and whether or not he was a friendly individual, he smiled and walked away.

That's the eighth fully clothed officer I've seen in a matter of two months, roaming around town. Idk, is it common for an officer to go out decked in his fatigues and browse the stores?

posted on Dec, 19 2008 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kidstaple

Yep, sure is. Fairly common anyway. They go shopping too, sometimes they shop during lunch and sometimes they shop on their way home. Seeing them in uniform just means they didn't go change before going to a store, or they stopped at that store on their way somewhere else. I frequently see people in uniform when I go grocery shopping. Everyone has to buy food sometime. Same goes for bookstores. Some soldiers like to read.

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 08:42 AM
link   

www.youtube.com... Theresa,

Maybe I'm backtracking on ground ya'll already covered in the FEMA coffins thread on ATS (I'll go look later) , but I tracked down the original interview of Mr. Dale Bohannon on Youtube. Here is the link :
www.youtube.com...

I had no idea that this interview dated back to 2005, and that Mr. Bohannon's chance encounter with the property owner that day took place in 2000, at least two years before you and I saw them in spring of '02. Listen to Mr. Bohannons recollection of him making the

Listen to Powell's statement. It does not get any matter-of-fact than this.
www.youtube.com...

so we have colin powell, as a matter of fact, that on the 21st or 22nd of january there will be a crisis in america but doen't know the crisis. how can you have a date of a crisis but not know the type of crisis.

so, there is a connection between the fema coffins in georgia and the colin powell statement.

but, what ever you decide i suggest not listening to either one of these videos!

posted on Dec, 22 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

That's twice I've seen Powell state the same thing about a crisis on the 21st/22nd Jan 2009.

But...

He could just as easily be saying that the president is facing a crisis from day one, that the president is always dealing with a new problem.
I think he's just pointing out that there is always a new problem coming for any president.

I certainly don't see how the supposed FEMA coffins are in any way linked to a line Powell says to show the responsibilities facing a new president.

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

ok. i don't suppose you view the youtube link, huh? o, well. thanks for you post. good luck.

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Does seeing troops on tv at times square count??? Really, you are not going to see that kind of activity until it's too late. I give it 6-8 months If everything everybody has been prdicting will come true.......

posted on Jan, 3 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

i think they count. i wanted to post that little tidbit but am glad you went ahead. it seems when i post us troops on us soil (foreign as well) i get many reply post that "it's normal". there is nothing normal about the number of foreign and domestic troops patrolling us soil. we have plenty of other law enforcement agencies all merging. thanks

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Here we go... US soldiers to patrol NYC streets

[edit on 5-1-2009 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:50 PM
link   
That sentiment (re johnny soldier not wanting to go after john q citizen) is why supposedly under the NWO that US soldiers will be reassigned to police foreign countries and other countries will be assigned here (ie, Russians, Chinese, etc). Altho the language barrier could prove to be a real hindrance in many cases (not the US in New Zealand but the Chinese over here would be)...not quite the tower of Babel but still problematic.

posted on Jan, 5 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OK. Foreign troops trump our own soldiers on the concern scale but what will really get me goin' is when I see the alien-human hybrid clone army!

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

i agree with you that it will be foreign troops and i believe they are in position now in the US.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i just received this from a friend who says her mother saw a tank involving in a toddler hostage situation or kidnapping:

yeah, like if you leave the mcdonalds in buford. take a right go less than a half mile. mom said that the tank was there because a three year old was being held or something. sounds strange. i asked her, mom hav u ever seen an army tank responding to a local emergency? she said no and i told her the police in marietta and cobb county also have tanks. maybe, they r trying to desensitize people to their presence. this # is so scary. this stuff is unfolding so fast. also, it hit me today. the big inauguration... to take attention from other happenings. maybe, there is a lag in the news today because they r trying to catch up from all the hype yesterday. a perfect time to arrange things to set up shop. i am not sure what could have been organized but it would have been a perfect time to do so.

we're talking buford, georgia. this is way non normal!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetOutOfMyRabbitHole
I think we have a ways to go before that starts. Because it's still business as usual for most people. Like me, who is walking to Strabucks for a 4 buck Cafe Mocha while our economy is on the brink of possible collapse.

And don't forget, NORTHCOM did some training exercises last October, and nothing came of them, as far as I know. My Mom lives out by Luke and didn't notice anything, and I live pretty close to the National Guard Training base and didn't notice anything, either.

But I have another question perhaps someone on here can answer. You know those emergency air sirens? Are those in every city? The only reason I ask is because I have only heard them once- in Ohio, as a tornado warning.

But I have never heard them in Jersey where I grew up or the Phoenix area where I live now. We don't get too many weather emergencies in either place. But that got me to thinking- if we were under attack, would sirens go off in the city? Do all cities have them? What about suburbs?

Oh, and DG, please try not to worry too much! You must be doing wonders to your blood pressure.

Yes, my city has it. They said if there is an emergency will will blow for a full minute uniterupted.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by musselwhite
i just received this from a friend who says her mother saw a tank involving in a toddler hostage situation or kidnapping:

yeah, like if you leave the mcdonalds in buford. take a right go less than a half mile. mom said that the tank was there because a three year old was being held or something. sounds strange. i asked her, mom hav u ever seen an army tank responding to a local emergency? she said no and i told her the police in marietta and cobb county also have tanks. maybe, they r trying to desensitize people to their presence. this # is so scary. this stuff is unfolding so fast. also, it hit me today. the big inauguration... to take attention from other happenings. maybe, there is a lag in the news today because they r trying to catch up from all the hype yesterday. a perfect time to arrange things to set up shop. i am not sure what could have been organized but it would have been a perfect time to do so.

we're talking buford, georgia. this is way non normal!!!!!!!!!!

They wouldn't have a tank there for that. Something is up. So crazy.

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Tanks on the streets in Georgia? NO..that is not normal. What on earth is our gov't trying to do?

posted on Jan, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
US military tank...cannon...tracks ? You're friend mentioned Cobb County PD.....probably a "wheeled" APC.

Cobb police add tank to arsenal

GL

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join