It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10:28AM EST Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
if nobody knew about flight 93 then how did these kids at the high school in shanksville see a big fighter jet immediately after the crash of flight 93?

www.youtube.com...

and what about the little white military plane witnessed by susan mcelwain, rick chaney, and others?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
back on topic..........

flight 93 landed at reagan national airport at 10:28 on the morning of 9/11.

it was logged in the arrivals.

it doesn't end up in the log if it was only projected to arrive. it was wheels down at 10:28. the info is there and little anonymous bush serving trolls like reheat can't spin it away.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrorcell
if nobody knew about flight 93 then how did these kids at the high school in shanksville see a big fighter jet immediately after the crash of flight 93?

www.youtube.com...

and what about the little white military plane witnessed by susan mcelwain, rick chaney, and others?

Kids? I only heard one of them mention a "big fighter jet". In fact, the female disagreed and believe that the passengers brought it down.

Does that one kid even know what a fighter looks like? Did you ask him to describe it? Without your help can he distinguish a fighter from an Falcon 20?

Oh, you mean that little white "drone" that flew under utility wires and was at the crash site AT THE SAME TIME AS UA93 crashed. Is that the one?

Time to crank up the old CIT spin machine!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

back on topic..........

it doesn't end up in the log if it was only projected to arrive. it was wheels down at 10:28. the info is there and little anonymous bush serving trolls like reheat can't spin it away.

And you know of this is FACT, how?

If you think this is true, then you must feel very disappointed that you've wasted all of your time at Shanksville? Gee, and I was beginning to have confidence that you were a modern "Sherlock Holmes".

Why don't you post the "irrefutable" testimony of all those who definitely heard an air-to-air missile again. What about Wally Miller and those who swore UA93 was not virtually inverted as it crashed? What does this say for all of your witnesses who saw UA93 on an approach from the NE and those who heard it pass overhead the Indian Lake Marina? They were all wrong, right?

Since you believe UA93 landed at DCA, it's time to take all of your stuff off of the Internet. Gee, it's a shame to have wasted all of that time now that you've discovered the "troof", isn't it?

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   

back on topic..........

Man...does it get any better than watching the Troofers make such absolute fools out of themselves?

terrorcell, grab Dom and the rest of the guys from the tree fort and go back to the arrivals database. Look at line 170 - American Airlines flight 1394. The data says its Unique FAA Index was 133073, the date of the data was 11-Sep-01, departure airport was MIA (Miami), departure date was 20010911(Z), departure time was 13:22(Z, or GMT), departure date (EST) 20010911, departure time 9:22 (EST), destination was DCA (Reagan National), destination date was 20010911, destination time was 15:33(Z, or GMT), destination date was 20010911 (EST), arrival time was 11:33 (EST), it was a commercial flight and the aircraft was an MD-80.

All fine and dandy, but AMERICAN AIRLINES STOPPED FLYING BETWEEN 0900 to 0910 the morning of 9/11 when a corporate no-fly order was passed, so AAL 1394 did not even get off the ground - yet it is still in the DCA arrival database.

Why? That database was derived from filed flight plans, not actual arrivals.

For your next little homework, go the the Bureau of Transportation Statistics website, fill in the data for DCA on 9/11/2001 and American Airlines and "actual arrival time" and look at the actual arrivals. You'll see that day only 3 AAL flights landed at DCA that morning, at 0805, 0918 and 0929 and AAL 1394 wasn't one of them - in fact it is not even on the schedule, so I would submit that the flight plan for AAL1394 was purged from the system even before they stated to enplane. Whatever the reason for 1394 not being in the BTS database, the fact remains over 30 other flights have data that is zeroed out because they never took off or ended up at a different airport when the land immediately order was passed.

You guys are really a never ending source of mirth and hilarity, watching your indignation and "HERE'S A SMOKING GUN!!!!" proclamations.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by pinch]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pinch

Ssssssh! I was hoping everyone would wait until he's taken down all of his "research" material from Shanksville and then "spill the beans".

You are obviously a "Government Loyalist" and "Bush Apologist". Shame on you.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by pinch

Ssssssh! I was hoping everyone would wait until he's taken down all of his "research" material from Shanksville and then "spill the beans".

You are obviously a "Government Loyalist" and "Bush Apologist". Shame on you.

I gotta pay for my kid's college somehow! Gotta get what I can - those CIT and PffT Sleuths are getting pretty close to cracking this thing wide open! When THAT happens, Katie bar the door! They'll be after us!

*burp*

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Not to mention the C-130 (military aircraft) sent to find flight 93. I really doubt there is any question that the millitary knew about flight 93 just a mere 2 minutes before impact. Let's look at it.

Flight 77 impacted the pentagon at 9:37 and the C-130 was right behind it and then asked to fly north to find flight 93 which crashed at 10:03 and the C-130 was 17 miles away. That right there is 26 minutes.

Now, tell me the damn military didn't know about flight 93 until 2 minutes before it crashed again please. Boone and Reheat

[edit on 10/1/2008 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Griff

You apparently are not paying attention.

I corrected my original statement of 2 minutes prior to the Official Report that NORAD didn't know about it until 93 had already crashed. For 77 it was indeed about 2 minutes prior.

Now, just how do you know that Gopher 06 "was sent" to find UA93? Why don't you check his Flight Plan and see if he deviated. He actually landed in Ohio, but I don't know exactly where. That could probably be found, as well, but I don't care to look for it. We have his flight plan, so why don't you analyze that and determine just HOW anyone knew where UA93 would crash or even if it would at the time the Flight Plan was submitted at Andrews.

In typical "truther" fashion it's obvious that you are attempting to show that the C-130 was "in on the conspiracy" or at minimum create suspicion that he was.

This is AFTER you've implied that the military was somehow attempting to create a diversion with the suspected Delta hijack. Did you find that interview with the co-pilot of the Delta Flight? I didn't think so.

There was a lot of confusion without any part of the military being involved. Several flight were suspected as having been hijacked, perhaps you ought to invent something suspicious about those too.

You are making great leaps in logic to apparently to fulfill your fantasy and then you wonder why it might appear that I am condescending to you.

ETA: Your use of the words "damn military" are insulting to thousands of people for many generations and if you use those words again you will be reported with the strongest words possible to use.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Now, just how do you know that Gopher 06 "was sent" to find UA93?

Well, I guess Pennsylvania is a normal flight path to take from DC to Minnesota?

He actually landed in Ohio, but I don't know exactly where.

How did he witness flight 77 in DC at 9:37, land in Ohio and then be 17 miles from the Shanksville crash site at 10:03? How fast does a C-130 cargo plane travel?

In typical "truther" fashion it's obvious that you are attempting to show that the C-130 was "in on the conspiracy" or at minimum create suspicion that he was.

In typical "psuedo-skeptic" fashion, you have placed words in my mouth. I am only asking questions. Questions that need answers. Questions that if do get answered truthfully IMO kinda contradict what we've been sold.

This is AFTER you've implied that the military was somehow attempting to create a diversion with the suspected Delta hijack.

I think you should re-read what was posted again. In no way, shape, or form did I imply any such thing. The external reference was quoted because of 2 things. The ATC was tracking flight 93 and the military was involved. I'm not sure where you get the impression I was implying anything else.

Did you find that interview with the co-pilot of the Delta Flight? I didn't think so.

Since my post had nothing to do with the Delta flight, I was not aware I was taxed to do so. Is it relevant to our discussion about the tracking of flight 93 and the military's involvement?

You are making great leaps in logic to apparently to fulfill your fantasy and then you wonder why it might appear that I am condescending to you.

I love how you skeptics say we truthers have a "fantasy". Yes, my fantasy is to know the truth without the BS. If you're too much of a hot head to talk about the truth without being a hot head, then I suggest a better hobby than spending your retirement behind the screen of a computer. Flies, vinegar, and honey etc.

ETA: Your use of the words "damn military" are insulting to thousands of people for many generations and if you use those words again you will be reported with the strongest words possible to use.

My whole family has been in the military. I tried to enter the service. So, there was no offense ment to the military members out there. Sorry that I offended you.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

Kids? I only heard one of them mention a "big fighter jet". In fact, the female disagreed and believe that the passengers brought it down.

we're not arguing about how it came down. i showed you a link of 3 high school students who witnessed a large [white] fighter plane immediately after the explosion.

are you saying these teenagers can't tell a fighter jet from a corporate jet?

Does that one kid even know what a fighter looks like? Did you ask him to describe it? Without your help can he distinguish a fighter from an Falcon 20?

lmao!!!!

challenge - name any shanksville witnesses who will publicly admit to seeing a falcon20 and i will interview them on film.

there are none. quit spreading your propaganda.

Oh, you mean that little white "drone" that flew under utility wires and was at the crash site AT THE SAME TIME AS UA93 crashed. Is that the one?

no that is a seperate plane.

what did i spin?

please link susan mcelwain or wally miller interviews and name specific times and quotes and links proving that i spun anything.

or do it with these high school students. show everyone how they didn't say fighter jet and i spun to say that.

oh you can't, huh?

things seem a lot different at this board without all your cheerleaders around......

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReheatAnd you know of this is FACT, how?

did you see the information that was obtained through FOIA showing a wheels down time at DCA of 10:28 for UAL93?

If you think this is true, then you must feel very disappointed that you've wasted all of your time at Shanksville? Gee, and I was beginning to have confidence that you were a modern "Sherlock Holmes".

not at all. this is only going to help explain where flight 93 went since it didn't vanish in a 8 foot deep hole like you think it did.

Why don't you post the "irrefutable" testimony of all those who definitely heard an air-to-air missile again.

like who joe wilt? barry lichty? ernie stuhl?

which one of them do you want to insult from behind your anonymous mask?

What about Wally Miller and those who swore UA93 was not virtually inverted as it crashed?

see there is traitorous spin at it's finest.

now everyone can watch wally miller describe the crash and see how blatantly reheat lies and lies and lies for the bush administration.

What does this say for all of your witnesses who saw UA93 on an approach from the NE and those who heard it pass overhead the Indian Lake Marina? They were all wrong, right?

no. it means they saw or heard the plane on its way to dc. are you that stupid?

Since you believe UA93 landed at DCA, it's time to take all of your stuff off of the Internet. Gee, it's a shame to have wasted all of that time now that you've discovered the "troof", isn't it?

what do you want me to take off the internet?

the interview of susan mcelwain talking about how she didn't see a huge 757 nosediving out of the sky less than a mile in front of her?

or the one where wally miller acknowledges no human remains were found until on the 12th and that no human remains were documented inside the crater or how the fbi brought him remains that they had "recovered" which he matched to the dna they provided him to the list of names they gave him?

please tell me what i should be removing all knowing reheater......... lol

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
for the record :

over 2 years of trips and phone calls and emails and i can say the following 2 things with absolute certainty :

no one in shanksville saw a corporate jet.
no one in shanksville saw a c130.

neither were there.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff
I am only asking questions. Questions that need answers.

I see. How come there are NO QUESTIONS in any of your previous posts, only statements? There are only questions here in this one for the first time. JAQing my rear end.

Questions that if do get answered truthfully IMO kinda contradict what we've been sold.

I understand. In other words, if the answers to my non-questions are not what what I agree with, it's an "iNsIdE JeOb.

This is AFTER you've implied that the military was somehow attempting to create a diversion with the suspected Delta hijack.

I think you should re-read what was posted again. In no way, shape, or form did I imply any such thing. The external reference was quoted because of 2 things. The ATC was tracking flight 93 and the military was involved. I'm not sure where you get the impression I was implying anything else.

Then why did you bold the fact that the military was involved? Why did you bring it up in the first place? These "truther" games amuse me.

Did you find that interview with the co-pilot of the Delta Flight? I didn't think so.

Since my post had nothing to do with the Delta flight, I was not aware I was taxed to do so. Is it relevant to our discussion about the tracking of flight 93 and the military's involvement?

The Delta flight was specifically referenced in your post. That was what your external quote was all about. No it isn't relevant, but you were doing your best to imply that it was.

I love how you skeptics say we truthers have a "fantasy". Yes, my fantasy is to know the truth without the BS.

It's been 7 years and you can't find answers? My, my, but you are slow. The problem appears to be that you are ignoring correct answers in order to continue asking non-questions to ignore the answer again. On and on it goes.

My whole family has been in the military. I tried to enter the service. So, there was no offense ment to the military members out there. Sorry that I offended you.

Yea, your sincerity is impressive.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Reheat]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Domenick DiMaggio
we're not arguing about how it came down. i showed you a link of 3 high school students who witnessed a large [white] fighter plane immediately after the explosion.

But, I though you said it landed at DCA? Make up your mind, will ya.
I didn't hear the word "white". Why have you now inserted that color?

are you saying these teenagers can't tell a fighter jet from a corporate jet?

Why didn't you ask them? That would be the first question that I would have. Are you sure they know the difference? Did they have a clear view? Why was the one guy so sure it was a fighter? How did he identify it as such?

Why was a fighter there? What purpose would it serve if UA93 landed at DCA? This is very confusing to me as I'm sure it is to others, as well. Why on earth are you showing a Utube video of some kids who say they saw a fighter in a thread to prove UA93 landed at DCA. It doesn't make sense.

lmao!!!!

You laughed it off so much that I doubt you have one now....

challenge - name any shanksville witnesses who will publicly admit to seeing a falcon20 and i will interview them on film.

there are none. quit spreading your propaganda.

Propaganda prevention is exactly why I post to refute you. How 'bout you go interview the Johnstown Tower guys who asked the Falcon 20 to investigate the crash site. Oh, I forgot they have a "gagging order". That's like the "gagging order" that exists for the BBC, is it?

no that is a seperate plane.

I know. Now, why was it there if UA93 did not crash there? Susan said it was there just as UA93 crashed. Apparently, you don't believe her any more. Which part was she wrong about, the "little white drone" or that she also saw UA93 crash? Both can't be correct since you have stated there is proof that UA93 landed at DCA. It seems that you have proven your own witness wrong.

what did i spin?

You typed words.

please link susan mcelwain or wally miller interviews and name specific times and quotes and links proving that i spun anything.

or do it with these high school students. show everyone how they didn't say fighter jet and i spun to say that.

You know where those videos are located, they're yours. Again, I ask you, which parts of their statements are true and which are not. You insist UA93 landed at DCA. Boy, you've got some "splaning" to do.

What about all of those witnesses who stated how they witnessed UA93 crash. How 'bout all of those witnesses at Indian Lake who were earwitnesses to the crash? How 'bout those two Vietnam Vets who heard the missiles. I guess all of them are wrong now that you think UA93 landed at DCA.

You can avoid these questions in this thread if you like, but they won't go away.....

things seem a lot different at this board without all your cheerleaders around......

Not much difference at all. It just takes a little longer to shame you into submission. You've done it all by yourself in this thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   

for the record :

over 2 years of trips and phone calls and emails and i can say the following 2 things with absolute certainty :

no one in shanksville saw a corporate jet.
no one in shanksville saw a c130.

neither were there.

But, your buddies at CIT argue repeatedly that "absence of evidence is not evidence". Now, here you are disagreeing with them. I though you and CIT lived in the same tree fort. Did they kick you out or what?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   

I see. How come there are NO QUESTIONS in any of your previous posts, only statements? There are only questions here in this one for the first time. JAQing my rear end.

I guess you don't know that a question mark at the end of a sentence means it is a question?

Out of the 6 previous posts in this thread, 4 had questions in them. Is this another spin/lie comming from your mouth Reheat?

[edit on 10/2/2008 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Then why did you bold the fact that the military was involved? Why did you bring it up in the first place?

I don't know why I would bold the military involvement when I was talking about the military involvement? Der George, I don't know.

The Delta flight was specifically referenced in your post. That was what your external quote was all about. No it isn't relevant, but you were doing your best to imply that it was.

For the third and last time for the closed minded among us. My reference was specifically about the ATC tracking FLIGHT 93 and keeping other planes away from it (which included the Delta flight) and the military involvement.

Yea, your sincerity is impressive.

And your lack of civility and reading comprehension skills are equally impressive.

Edited out rudeness from myself. Apologies.

[edit on 10/2/2008 by Griff]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

But, I though you said it landed at DCA? Make up your mind, will ya.
I didn't hear the word "white". Why have you now inserted that color?

i did say it landed at dca. where did i say something after that to contradict that statement? you spin more than the tazmanian devil....lol

i called the jet white because it was. i talked to people who saw it unlike you. but i haven't released those interviews for you yet. i'm letting you and your friends get that noose nice and tight before i release anymore.

Why didn't you ask them? That would be the first question that I would have. Are you sure they know the difference? Did they have a clear view? Why was the one guy so sure it was a fighter? How did he identify it as such?

i didn't ask them because i didn't do that interview.......
yes i'm sure people can tell the difference between civilian and military craft. he probably identified it as a fighter jet because he saw it with his eyes. and not one of the other 2 witnesses said anything to contradict him and they all saw the same thing. they just have different views on what happened to the other plane they believed to be present.

Why was a fighter there?

so you do now admit that a fighter was present at shanksville at the time of the explosion?

What purpose would it serve if UA93 landed at DCA? This is very confusing to me as I'm sure it is to others, as well. Why on earth are you showing a Utube video of some kids who say they saw a fighter in a thread to prove UA93 landed at DCA. It doesn't make sense.

that video isn't to show that 93 landed at dca that video was to help establish the presence of a military craft more than capable of creating the 8 foot deep crater witnesses saw.

Propaganda prevention is exactly why I post to refute you. How 'bout you go interview the Johnstown Tower guys who asked the Falcon 20 to investigate the crash site. Oh, I forgot they have a "gagging order". That's like the "gagging order" that exists for the BBC, is it?

so now you claim it was johnstown atc that contacted gladwell and not cleveland? can't you keep your story straight taz?

hey the bbc found where missing billions of dollars of us money ended up in iraq. you read the report. where did those billions end up at again?

I know. Now, why was it there if UA93 did not crash there? Susan said it was there just as UA93 crashed. Apparently, you don't believe her any more. Which part was she wrong about, the "little white drone" or that she also saw UA93 crash? Both can't be correct since you have stated there is proof that UA93 landed at DCA. It seems that you have proven your own witness wrong.

why was the little plane there? thats the million dollar question isn't it reheat?

oh by the way this further corroborates susan mcelwain. she did not see ua93 crash. she did not see any 757 anywhere even though it was allegedly nose diving out of the sky while she was staring in the same direction it was allegedly coming from.

so again how does this contradict her?

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-10-2008 by asala]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReheatYou know where those videos are located, they're yours. Again, I ask you, which parts of their statements are true and which are not. You insist UA93 landed at DCA. Boy, you've got some "splaning" to do.

everything susan mcelwain said is true.
wally miller did not see flight 93 or any other plane.
wally miller found a very small amount of human remains on 9/12 that could be attributed to one person there was so little. i know i saw the remains unlike you. again because i am an actual investigator/researcher and you are an anonymous internet armchair research authoritive troll who knows nothing about nothing.

let me quote from my post that you so convienantly ignore :

what do you want me to take off the internet?

the interview of susan mcelwain talking about how she didn't see a huge 757 nosediving out of the sky less than a mile in front of her?

or the one where wally miller acknowledges no human remains were found until on the 12th and that no human remains were documented inside the crater or how the fbi brought him remains that they had "recovered" which he matched to the dna they provided him to the list of names they gave him?

please tell me what i should be removing all knowing reheater......... lol

lol

What about all of those witnesses who stated how they witnessed UA93 crash.

all those witnesses???

all those witnesses???

you mean lee purbaugh, right?

he's all those witnesses...............

How 'bout all of those witnesses at Indian Lake who were earwitnesses to the crash?

well they heard a plane fly overhead towards the crash site.

flight 93?

the fighter jet?

the little plane??

as for hearing the crash well something made an 8 foot deep hole there....wonder what oh wait lets see your next question :

How 'bout those two Vietnam Vets who heard the missiles.

oh yeah barry lichty and joe wilt........i suppose they did.

I guess all of them are wrong now that you think UA93 landed at DCA.

uhhhhhhhhhhhh no.

You can avoid these questions in this thread if you like, but they won't go away.....

what am i avoiding? lol

Not much difference at all. It just takes a little longer to shame you into submission. You've done it all by yourself in this thread.

yeah you're trollish posts don't seem to get much applauds off your home turf of the internets sewer and the only person being put to "shame" is you as i display post after post how shamefully ignorant you are about 9/11, shanksville, & flight 93.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join