It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SETI Conspiracy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Why does the government tollerate it if it's real?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo
Why does the government tollerate it if it's real?
Tolerate what exactly? SETI? The same way they tolerate all forms of public image capturing devices and other methods of possible ET life evidence capture and information distribution. The government cannot appear to be interested in the subject or they risk even more scrutiny and possible investigation, so public interest cannot be messed with on a visible basis. Evidence has to be confiscated on a discreet individual basis. At this point in history, it must be extremely hard to maintain it.

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Hi all!!

Well, I think this discussion is extremely interesting but also frustrating to some degree. It seems to be going round in circles and it is extremely difficult to see which argument - pro or anti SETI - is "winning"?

Therefore I would like to propose a formal debate with psd_1, since he initiated this thread, subject to getting "rights" to do so from kano, of course.

I think that a formal debate, with adjudicators, and subject to the normal Debate rules, would prove an extremely interesting.

How's about it psd_1?? Are you game?

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   
READY, WILLING, AND ABLE!

Bring it on

-psd_1

ps:
Everyone should also check out this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

claudescommentary.com...

Just another example of how SETI, the organization, uses close minded tactics to deny the truth!

Originally posted by Genya
Hi all!!

Well, I think this discussion is extremely interesting but also frustrating to some degree. It seems to be going round in circles and it is extremely difficult to see which argument - pro or anti SETI - is "winning"?

Therefore I would like to propose a formal debate with psd_1, since he initiated this thread, subject to getting "rights" to do so from kano, of course.

I think that a formal debate, with adjudicators, and subject to the normal Debate rules, would prove an extremely interesting.

How's about it psd_1?? Are you game?

[Edited on 26-3-2004 by psd_1]

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by psd_1
READY, WILLING, AND ABLE!

Bring it on

-psd_1

Well done psd!!

The wheels are in motion psd - that is, I've U2U'd kano to see if we can have a Debate "space".

For *me*, this thread is now closed, incidentally. I await the forthcoming debate with interest.....

posted on Mar, 26 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
excellent, I'm really looking forwards to this, it should be very interesting

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join