It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi all, lots happening in this crazy little world. How are you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Hi guys 'n' gals,

I'm a 20 year old Aussie male and after almost 1 year of getting newsletters and browsing over the site I thought it was time I made a proper account and share my opinion and views with you all. After all my opinion may be something you've been waiting your whole life to hear or maybe will make you say "At least I'm NOT the only one who thinks that!" On the other hand it may be irrelevant and you and I go off our seperate ways.

The ONE thing I ask is for people to have patience and be willing to provide evidence (lol - as much as can be depending on the circumstances) and are willing to teach others everything they know - for free! I don't care whether you're G. Bush or some slave in a 3rd world country, no ONE is better than anyONE else. We are all equal and just because you may know that 9/11 was the government it doesn't mean everyone will. Maybe the people that don't believe that have only been drilled by people wanting to help them see the truth, when really they just needed to be shown the path and given one resource to start their journey of infinite learning.

I feel everyone should be able to learn anything they want and have free will to do what they want. I was a BIG supporter of Ron Paul for this last year and still hope he runs as a one-nation type party. I'm not sure of all the rules and regulations in America, after all I'm only 20 and was only 8 when ID4 was released, so as much as I may have strong opinions (and they are strong, VERY strong) I'm not claiming to know everything, just the ability to listen to others and be open to all posibilities, after all anything is possible, right?

I have a great sense of humour and feel people have so much capability, they just need to be shown the door. I love this site and it's users, I just think sometimes people are too quick to judge, maybe the 'jump to conclusion-ers' have been around and seen what others only dream of, however as the shift is happening now I think we need to be more open than ever to any and all possibilities.

Sorry for the long post it's just a great way for others to find out about you, if they can be bothered. Lastly I'm a big fan of the brain and consciousness. People need to start using there brains more and also be aware that the more they learn, the greater everything in their life will be.

Hope to chat with some of you again soon and thanks for reading!

kingdogol

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kingdogol

Woohoo! Another young one from OZ to grace us with his presence.

If you have a great sense of humor then come visit us in BelowTopSecret!!!!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks AccessDenied! I'm coming over to BTS now! Is it the 'Dark Side'? LOL

Thanks again brutha from anutha mutha!

....or is it sister?!?.....lol

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Welcome!

Try to enjoy your time here; it can get a bit chaotic, but well worth it if you can read between the lines. An open mind doesn't hurt as well!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Thanks Chapter29,

BTW A question for you, if I may? To late....lol
Is Chapter 29 a chapter form a great/good book I should read or just a good username?

Thanks, again!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kingdogol

Is Chapter 29 a chapter form a great/good book I should read or just a good username?

You my friend, are the first to ask that...not that it's a provocative question or anything...

This particular chapter 29 is from the Matrix DVD...the scene (or dvd chapter...) is where Neo and Trinity shoot up the lobby in the Office building. IMO one of the greatest gun fight scenes ever...

Cya on the boards dude!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Nice to meet you.

Enjoy.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the boards!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingdogol
Thanks AccessDenied! I'm coming over to BTS now! Is it the 'Dark Side'? LOL

Thanks again brutha from anutha mutha!

....or is it sister?!?.....lol

Definitely..sister.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Welcome Kingdogol!

Hey it's always great to have another Aussie on board (we have a lot in common- I'm a 20y/o Aussie too- yes, that's a lot in common
)

Yeah- BTS rocks- not that ATS doesn't, but you should totally check it out. There are some really nice people around here- i won't drop any names...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
You my friend, are the first to ask that...not that it's a provocative question or anything...

This particular chapter 29 is from the Matrix DVD...the scene (or dvd chapter...) is where Neo and Trinity shoot up the lobby in the Office building. IMO one of the greatest gun fight scenes ever...

Cya on the boards dude!

LOL, provocative, lol

Well that scene is very awesome and there is another one that has been discussed on these boards before, the scene where neo has the bug put in him and gets his mouth closed, well in that scene it ever so quickly shows his passport and the expiry date is 9/11/01 and the fact it was a passport instead of a licence, passports last 10 years and 10 years before 9/11 George Snr made the
NWO speech. Now I just find that a bit odd. Also the very last scene of the movie where neo is in the phonebooth talking about showing the people what the world would be like without 'you' in it.

So my question is do you think the matrix (just the first) has a hidden message? I mean the others didn't come out for years after the first and then they were like 2 and 3 straight away. So whats your take

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
Welcome to ATS.

Nice to meet you.

Enjoy.

Thanks mate!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Replikant
Welcome to the boards!!

Thanks mate!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Definitely..sister.

LOL, woops, btw, nice avatar, I love that arse!

Bo-ing

LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Star kitten
Welcome Kingdogol!

Hey it's always great to have another Aussie on board (we have a lot in common- I'm a 20y/o Aussie too- yes, that's a lot in common
)

Yeah- BTS rocks- not that ATS doesn't, but you should totally check it out. There are some really nice people around here- i won't drop any names...

Thanks for the welcomes.
I guess then we can come to a conclusion all 20 year old aussies rock!

I take it nice peopel is you Star Kitten?
LOL
I also take it you too are a chick and born in 88?
Just good intuiton....
LOL

new topics

top topics

join