It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone talking about this Robert Clarke freak?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
WHy is it always Clinton! Clinton has been gone for 4 years! GET OVER IT! TAKE SOME DAMN RESPONSIBILITY!

Some responsiblity for what? I didn't indirectly cause the deaths of thousands. Besides, that's your response for everything concerning Clinton. Why don't you take some responsibility. I've already stated the problems I have with Bush, and people seem to be in a general agreement about them.

The point is that your 'democratic figures of excellence' are not as good as you would like to believe.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by CazMedia
IF there was any shred of evidence to support the fact that the president has lied...then the democrats would have already have got a special commission and he'd have been impeached....why has this not happened?
because there is NO legal basis to say the president HAS LIED. Saying that the war was unjust because we didnt find any wmd is a farce and after the fact assesment. Because the bush administration took actions on the intelligence at the time (which indicated to the entire UN that iraq had some kinds of wmd programs) and no wmd's were found does not mean the war is unjustified...

Hmmm... at least, it wasn't justified on the reasons given by Bush. Why was it justified then?? You will tell him Saddam was Evil!! Funny how suddenly, he became so evil...he's been there for so many years and it was fine but then, suddenly, the guy is evil and we have to get him out of there... Bad lies... There are a lot of evil -in a Saddam way - people out there and the US don't go attack them right away?? Why?

The UN inspector never found any WMD there. Of course, I'm not saying there has never been any but, if there is no weapon now, they are not that much a threat to the US then. I don't understand how people can believe Bush...It is so clear to see that all that counts in the world, is money...and the control of the leaders of the new Irak is an insurance for the american oil company that they'll be able to continue to get their oil and make money with it... That's the real reason behind this war... And if you tell him I have no proof of that, I will tell you that you have no proof either of what Bush gave as a reason to attack Iraq.

Anyway, the other thing that I see that Bush is slowly creating in the US is to set in place the elements that could fire up a potential civil war. The pro-Bush vs the Anti-Bush. It's bad because it's a hatred thing...and when you start to feel hatred, you become dangerous... Hopefully, Bush will be thrown out of office and we might be able to repair the bad that he had done before it's too late...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Clinton and Bush can both go suck an egg.

A person with a free mind! Stop the presses!

I'm in total agreement with ya!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   
If Clinton had done his job and gone after bin Laden, we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Hell, it might have even been the one thing that ended up throwing the election Gore's way, so in a way, we might be lucky after all.

Clarkes' written and spoken words totally contradict each other. So he is either lying in his book, or in his speech. Either way, he is a liar. Can't have it both ways.

john

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by jsobecky]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Some responsiblity for what? I didn't indirectly cause the deaths of thousands. Besides, that's your response for everything concerning Clinton. Why don't you take some responsibility. I've already stated the problems I have with Bush, and people seem to be in a general agreement about them.

The point is that your 'democratic figures of excellence' are not as good as you would like to believe.

NO, ITS YOU THAT IS WRONG! "I didn't indirectly cause the deaths of thousands." BUT BUSH IS WITH HIS LAZINESS AND ONE MONTH HOLIDAYS!.

Yet, you would still vote for him! What's wrong with you, man!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

If Clinton had done his job and gone after bin Laden, we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Clarkes' written and spoken words totally contradict each other. So he is either lying in his book, or in his speech. Either way, he is a liar. Can't have it both ways.

john

Oh, look. Another dittoehead. I heard that today from that hypocrite repugnant drug addict Rush Limbaugh. Now, I see who I'm dealing with. I'm not fighting normal thinking human beings. I am fighting an army of zombie repugnant dittoeheads in the likeness of Rush!

[Edited on 24-3-2004 by Colonel]

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
So you heard it from Limbaugh? At least you're listening...there may be hope for you after all!

What else did Rush have to say? I missed his show today.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

NO, ITS YOU THAT IS WRONG! "I didn't indirectly cause the deaths of thousands." BUT BUSH IS WITH HIS LAZINESS AND ONE MONTH HOLIDAYS!.

Where in the hell do you get this #? Just because I disagree with you I have to be a Bush supporter? Open wide, here comes the 747...

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Where in the hell do you get this #? Just because I disagree with you I have to be a Bush supporter? Open wide, here comes the 747...

Are you voting for Bush? DON'T LIE LIKE A REPUGNANT!

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

NO! But I'm not voting for Kerry either. There is just something about the guy that is unnerving. Maybe I'll find a solid 3rd party candidate, or just skip the vote alltogether.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

For all that is wrong with the US, you have to admit that at least we're trying to go after the truth, with the 9/11 commission, etc. What other countries do the same amount of self-examining? The recent UK incident with the scientist that commited suicide, and whether Blair was involved comes to mind, but not much more. And we were the ones who were attacked!

john

You were attacked, supposedly, by Al-Qaida, not by Iraq... And why were we attacked by them?? Maybe in some way, we attaqued them too first but, that's something which you won't hear about because, that's not good for politics.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   

So you heard it from Limbaugh? At least you're listening...there may be hope for you after all!

I dunno. The usual hypocritical lies that he spouts every day.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

NO! But I'm not voting for Kerry either. There is just something about the guy that is unnerving. Maybe I'll find a solid 3rd party candidate, or just skip the vote alltogether.

So, you'll let this country go on its continuing course to Hell because you don't like Kerry. DO YOU LIKE BUSH BETTER? CAN YOU HANDLE ANOTHER 4 MORE YEARS OF BUSH?

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I'm not sure if I could vote Kerry in, he just seems so crooked in person. He's a real politician, one of the washington cockroaches. I might be able to handle 4 more years of Bush, assuming that he cuts his spending, brings the UN into the Iraq conflict(not to take over, just be involved), and cuts taxes again. Though, I'm afraid of what might happen if he doesn't. There would be a left-wing lashout. I can see the riots now. That's not what I want in this country, we need balance.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I could vote Kerry in, he just seems so crooked in person. He's a real politician, one of the washington cockroaches. I might be able to handle 4 more years of Bush, assuming that he cuts his spending, brings the UN into the Iraq conflict(not to take over, just be involved), and cuts taxes again. Though, I'm afraid of what might happen if he doesn't. There would be a left-wing lashout. I can see the riots now. That's not what I want in this country, we need balance.

We need sanity. We need a man that cares abou the the course of this country and not how his wealthy Saudi friends are doing.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   

We need sanity. We need a man that cares abou the the course of this country and not how his wealthy Saudi friends are doing.

Agreed, but we also need balance. It's what keeps the country going. Unfortunatly no one who is worth the time and effort of the voters ever runs. And I don't know why. Probably because that person would most likely not be rich, corrupt, and ignorant. I think those are prerequisites for being president.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Clinton and Bush can both go suck an egg.

A person with a free mind! Stop the presses!

I'm in total agreement with ya!

That makes three.

This is just a game.

They tell you when you get tired of brand X screwing you then roll over and give Brand Y there turn.

The sad fact is they have all the little sheep conned intop believing they only have TWO choices.

I would vote "none of the above" before I voted either of these idiots in.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He might have been out scoring some dope.

Oh wait he has his maid do the dirty work for him, never mind

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Bah!!!

Clark is a fool. He was the best thing that the Democrats could have presented and he screwed it up.
I must say I really enjoyed his book being read to him
My opinion from the last two days of hearings is that the current Administration is coming off as the good guys and the Clinton team dropped the ball. Maybe not as clear cut as that but it's my overall impression.
I, personally, don't like or trust either party! As an earlier poster mentioned I would like to see a "solid" third party candidate. Not likely this time around
My very difficult decision at this point is made. I am going to have to hold my nose, cover my eyes and vote for Bush in order to keep Ted Kennedy's lap dog out of office. I hate it but I have to do it before the entire country becomes a super sized Waco.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Clarke's problem is that he didn't fit the non-partisan role. People in positions like his should be able to effectively be carried over from one administration to the next. He didn't get the #2 spot in the Homeland Security operation, and he immediately became the Democrat's best friend.

This gut is full of more contradictions that Al Gore, and I don't think the general public is buying into his sore lies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join