It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am very interested in Reinhardt but

What are the 4 dates he has called?

Sept. 15

Oct 6

what are the other 2?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I think Carmen Reinhart, not Vincent Reinhart is the famous and insightful Reinhart.
The Shaman

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   

November 02 2008 09:28
02/11/2008
In Two Days..

Investors Will Begin To Experience..

The Financial Carnage That Results..

From Lame Duck Sessions.

Investors:

This Is The Bride Of Enron:

Consider Yourself Warned

Sell It.

And If You Are A Gambler.. Short It.

It Will Go Up.

But When It Comes Down..

And It Will Come Down..

You Will Thank Me.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 02:02 AM
link   
seems r was in chat again. usual u2u me with your addy if you wants it.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

November 02 2008 09:28
02/11/2008
In Two Days..

From Lame Duck Sessions.

Consider Yourself Warned

Sell It.

And If You Are A Gambler.. Short It.

It Will Go Up.

But When It Comes Down..

And It Will Come Down..

You Will Thank Me.

Whats everyones opinion of this?

Is he saying in 2 days the market will be crashing again?

Or does he mean the markets going up, and then will come crashing down at a later date?

[edit on 3-11-2008 by James23]

[edit on 3-11-2008 by James23]

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by James23

i think he's referring to the elections taking place and to therefore watch all other news going on. he already suggested buying newspapers on that day (should also get the days after papers).

it's a good day to bury bad news' as one memo said to the uk pm on sep 11th 2001.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

But when hes mentioning "sell it" or "short it" he is making specific reference to a market downturn at some stage, im just not sure exactly if he means on election day or the days following

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by James23
reply to post by justyc

But when hes mentioning "sell it" or "short it" he is making specific reference to a market downturn at some stage, im just not sure exactly if he means on election day or the days following

i'm assuming he's referring to the company 'kinder morgan energy partners lp' which is mentioned in the above two graphics, but he could be talking the market generally...time will tell.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

November 03 2008 07:40
03/11/2008

War 101

It was just a matter of time.

The U.S. Middle-Class Taxpayer..

Just Got Taken To The Cleaners..

And The Russian Leaders Are Going To Blame..

You

Did That Article Say “Tens Of Thousands Of Factories..

Are Going Under”?

And We Are Going To Get Out..

Of This Without A War?

No Way

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I will go out on a limb, and predict a down day today(monday)

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Why Reinhardt changed the title of associated press from Medvedev: US to blame for global financial crisis to Medvedev: Legatus to blame for global financial crisis.
hosted.ap.org...
I have read quite a lot of R's. He has a lot of good info but when he tried to link Legatus to stock market collapsed, to me, it is still not enough evidence. Now he changed the associated press title to fit his theory, that's a shame.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by justyc

Originally posted by James23
reply to post by justyc

i'm assuming he's referring to the company 'kinder morgan energy partners lp' which is mentioned in the above two graphics, but he could be talking the market generally...time will tell.

Agreed, when he states "sell it", etc. he's referring to KPM.

As for the market in general.. it's mysterious. He mentions it's the date where CDS numbers come out.. but these numbers effect on the market have been totally unpredictable.

Last week's GDP numbers were bad but the market went up...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by all2human
I will go out on a limb, and predict a down day today(monday)

I think we'll have another good day today, but I think tomorrow may be the fall..

It's really hard to say.. even if the CDS news comes out.. I think it's covered by the election news and I would guess the world would have a positive reaction for a new leader (stock wise anyways)

I have no faith for these rallies to continue after this week though.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
what about

INFLATION?...

what do we do with our dollars if inflation sets in?

gold dinar? swiss frank? what????

sell alll u want. if the capitol u just gained isnt worth anythin, then what is the point?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by James23

What he is saying is this:

The market has tanked, the money makers have made their pot and either cleared off or are planning their new venture attack.

Election is a laundry day - a day in which the masses are distracted by the operational demands of the country - what they perceive as being important. Whilst this occurs, the papers will be printing (page 27 and in small type no doubt) the scandals of big enterprise (aptly named 'enterprise corruption'). This, of course, will go unnoticed by the main stream populous cheering on the next sock puppet, and of course the main stream media.

How ironic the democracy becomes. The next president will blame the past president on the failures of the economy, as a result, he will be lauded as the next change agent of the country. The cycle continues in good health at the behest of the voting public. There is no such thing as voting for the 'lesser of two evils' here, as voting itself constitutes this.

Justyc already picks up on the Jo Moore leakage

It's now a very good day to get out anything we want to bury.

I.e. 911 was the distraction that seen the 'political crime' (MP expenses?) uncovered 'covertly' through the MSM.

Only problem here was that Jo Moore's email was leaked (silly Jo). Needless to say, she lost her job. They even made a morality play out of it and probably threw some other laundry out with that one as well.

As for the lame duck sessions - the last chance to change what cannot be debated. I see R has just changed his context again. Those that vote are possibly incentivised for their final efforts, just as the bailout supporters certainly were.

On a side note, I see a relationship between Kinder Morgan and Northrup Gruman over the past 8 years - just saying! Maybe they, along with Haliburton need a new war!!

As for the extent of the problem we are talking about here, look at this website.

Failed Institutions to date

By the way, instead of looking at Joe the Plumber, try looking at Joe the Hedge Fund manager (and the likes)

Joe the plumber is just another morality play - a distraction.

Of course, there is more than one Joe!

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

BIG RED BUTTON WITH BS WRITTEN ON IT

There is a whole lotta lyin goin on.

I have noticed Jeff stumbling on that word..

“prediction”

a lot lately.

Sorta funny.

And that is the beauty of lame-duck sessions.

“Leaders of 20 nations” couldn’t schedule..

their “important” little get-together..

before or after the lame-duck session?

How Executives & Politicians Debase..

An Entire Stock Sector..

And Blame It All On “Democracy”

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   

A Wise Investor Would Call It What It Is
A Fake Loss

Debasing His Own Company’s Share Value..

And Lying At The Same Time

It Is Gettin Deap

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I have a question that you guys might be able to answer.

Reinhardt has said to look for dirty laundry to be aired in newspapers and such tomorrow and the day after. My question is why this news hits outlets at all if the powers that be don't want us to be finding it out anyhow? Can't they just completely keep it out of the news outlets?

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kenji4861

R~

In the past you have said that financial laundry day is going to be tuesday in the newspaper. I also took from that that the public would not notice given the other distractions.
"In Two Days..

From Lame Duck Sessions.

- Sorry If this is a stupid question, but do you mean that the markets will tank or do you mean newspapers will have financial stuff that most people overlook?

I also noticed you took the Prudential Prediction down, what is the reason for that? Did you change your mind, or did you not want to let too many people see it?

Prudential holds WAMU's cd's, and so does Goldman Sacks, both look like they are ready to crash, is this your primary reason for the downfall.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jdpapa3

Answer: "White Space"

That is to say, the effort to "prevent" certain information from appearing in the media would, itself call more attention to the information, its nature/content, and, most disasterously, to the likely identities of the very persons seeking to sequester the data.

"White Space" is a term used in the graphic communications field, and by various visual artists. It refers to the blank areas, or "white space" left around an image or body of text. Designers and artists often utilize this blank area to draw the intended viewer's eye more forcefully to the image of interest.

It is far more effective to hide "sensitive" information In Plain Sight by "burying" it amoung the more mundane news.

Much the way a slight-of-hand artist will draw his audience's attention away from what his left hand is doing by producing a bouquet of flowers in his right hand.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join