It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
R~~ is on RTRRADIO.com now

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   
It is all coming together now.
The India connection:

Is the World Bank in the middle of a security meltdown?

Over the past year, as FOX News reported three weeks ago, the bank has suffered a series of Internet attacks that penetrated at least 18 and perhaps as many as 40 of the bank's data servers. Moreover, flowers was apparently installed on computers inside the bank's treasury unit in Washington. The bank denies that sensitive data was compromised in any of the attacks.
Now, FOX News has learned, hundreds of employees of an India-based technology contractor that World Bank president Robert Zoellick ordered off the agency's property last April on security grounds are still working for the financial institution. They have been transformed in recent months into bank staffers or shifted onto the employment rolls of other contractors.
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
New update on EC, is Prudential going to fail soon?
enterprisecorruption.com...

I also found this about the cooking:

www.thestreet.com...

[edit on 11-1-2008 by LookingAround]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   

November 01 2008 08:51
01/11/2008

IMAGE OF THE WEEK

(first image in a series of 10)

If Only This Was Satire

You Might Want To Do Some Research..

On The “Dear John” Letter The Saudi “King”..

Sent Bush 43 Just Before 9-11?

Lehman Derivatives Are A Global Thingy

The Chinese Peasants (Outside Investors) Are Discovering..

How Globalism Is Paid For

Irony?

There Is A Rock In The Next Shoe To Drop

Paraphrasing:

”I Would Not Wait Til Oct 06..”

finance.google.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

[center]—

By the way..

reinhardt is pretty sure he knows..

THE DAY the next “shock and awe” will start.

Hint:

reinhardt also knows the score of every ball game..

before it even starts.

Answer:

Zero - Zero
[/center]

Anyone know what the day might be?

[edit on 1-11-2008 by MatrixBaller04]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

where was that posted? it's not on his webby

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by justyc

It's there right now. Try holding down the 'SHIFT' key while click the refresh button.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ishouldbeworking

ooh - that's been inserted in there since i posted the above from his site. i thought it was posted since and should have been at the top.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
damn - he's inserted more now....

“but.. but.. i hate reinhardt’s damn riddles..”

ok..

for the slower thinking type-a’s

how bout a better hint?

What Day Did This Start?t

and..

What Day Did HealthSouth’s Outside Investors..

Go Into “Shock & Awe”?

reinhardt also knows the day enterprise corruption hearings start.

think 10 commandments.. and statues in Baghdad

[edit on 1-11-2008 by justyc]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
another one bites the dust...

fed closes freedom bank

Freedom Bank was the second Bradenton bank to fail this year. Regulators shut down First Priority Bank on Aug. 1, with SunTrust Bank (NYSE:STI) assuming the deposits. Both banks had struggled as the real estate market weakened in Florida.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
what is the impetus for war?

america is not just gunna go willingly in the night, blind again.

theres gunna have to be some serious evidence for any more of our forces to be deployed.

or...

as much of what this guy has been hinting at is metaphors and riddles..could this be one as well?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by abelievingskeptic
what is the impetus for war?

america is not just gunna go willingly in the night, blind again.

theres gunna have to be some serious evidence for any more of our forces to be deployed.

or...

as much of what this guy has been hinting at is metaphors and riddles..could this be one as well?

u.s. not going to go to war again? really? just who is going to stop them? americans?

they don't need evidence of anything to go to war - they'll just make it up again. war is big business.

us citizens will do nothing) except maybe moan on websites). they are too domesticated to know what to do.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Question For The JD And The CIA:

Where Is A Good Diversion..

When A Large Corrupt Healthcare Company..

Needs One?

The Primary Function Of Government Is To Pretend To Fail

Even Malvo Knew Birmingham Was A Very Busy Town

I Swear It Was A White Van.

Folks..

We Are In The First Out..

Of The First Inning..

Of An Extra Inning Game

reinhardt hasn’t even

started yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

i didnt say we will not go to war.

I asked the question: what is the empitus?

why? how? because why? what would the reason be?

it is not as simple as some uneducated might think.

even for iraq, they launched a huuuuuge propoganda war, with lots of lies.

they had to fool the people before they went.

it wont be that simple again so close in time to Iraq. unless there is a direct attack on the u.s. military or some attack on the homeland, people aren't just gunna go:

"ok! alright! war...no problem...sure why not!?" \

how do u think vietnam was stopped? protest my friend. protest. even the media is starting to reject white house propoganda...

so i will ask again. what is 'R's reason for some war?

also, what would the elite gain from it? some extra profits from an already completely indebted country? thats the real question...what is there to gain?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:08 PM
link   
another thing...lets say some large war comes into play.

what does this do in terms of macroecenomics?

the u.s. is already 10 trillion+ in debt. How much more do you think the goevernment can handle? they already pay half a trillion dollars a year on interets alone!

so, while the elite already hold the candle stick of power and wealth...provided to them by the u.s. dollar and the trust and faith of the u.s. government

why would they want to shove more debt downthe governments throat?

why, when there billions and billions accumulated by these "elite" depends on the U.S. government to remain solvent?

with this added debt of a very costly new war (not to mention Iraq and Afhganistan) it is safe to say the government will never come out of debt and may just default, dragging with them the billionaires that R is pointing the finger at.

just doesnt make sense to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

i can only reply with sy555's summing up as he said it better than i can.

THAT is their impetus for what they do. it isn't just the money, it is the control and the power and it's moving to a worldwide platform as they now have the technology to do that. they move their wealth from one place to the next, where they will rape and pillage the country and it's peasants after conning them into playing their rigged game. india seems to be the next target.

if they are making money from war, they make more war. then they make money from the next technology to come along which they create during 'peacetime' for their next goal. there's a technical boom to start the game again until they move to their next level.

from glp's sy555

So far this is what I've gathered from R

Timeline:Local Economies

-There's a boom period following a recession
-A select group of industries are inflated beyond their capacities (the next big thing), at this point the money is flowing into the stock market because times are good (and supposedly 'here to stay')
-The growth period/boom lasts for two or three years where the economy does steadily better and certain companies grow exponentially in certain industries (Enrons, HealthSouth's, Wellcare)
-Now once the bubble has inflated to a sufficient size (through deregulation and other leniencies)it is ready to be popped
-A few major players in the inflated industries go down, taking with them all the stock holders money
-Now the stage is set for a 'panic, mania' and the economy enters a downturn
-A few more companies go bust, shaking consumer confidence, and the market falls
-About now there is a distracting event in the media (morality plays, lewinski, antrax)
-Now they are stealing the peasants money and laundering through various avenues (Legatus & the Vatican)
-Once the money has been laundered and the checks have been 'written' there needs to be a war to destroy the paper trail (the fog of war)so they need and event to set off the war(stage we're in now)
-if multiple countries economies are down, it will be a global war (each country fighting with it's favourite enemy)
-At this time the financial sector will air it's laundry, and we'll start hearing about frauds and accounting errors
-This will lead to federal bodies (FINRA) bringing cases against the scapegoats (Skilling and others) and we will have show trials with show judges (Crater, Landis)
-The trials will bring justice to the 'rogue conspirators' and that's that, the rich people are laughing all the way to....well wherever rich people keep their money, Vatican Bank? Global Custodians?
-Now the war will kick start the economy and money will start flowing through the system (about now is when they will come out with a bill preventing corruption, to show that they did learn from last time, I wonder why they can never remember 4 years from now)
-Now the stage is set for the next boom period and the next bubble (possibly clean tech?)

The sectors that always seem to be manipulated are Energy and Healthcare in America. Anyone notice why the price of gasoline is always so much higher during summer driving season than winter? It's a scam to keep us buying gasoline in the winter, and make incredible amounts of profit when everyone needs to drive during summer, all of the Energy sector is heavily manipulated (where enron comes in), same with the numerous examples R has provided us with health care.

Globalization:
-These rich people are always looking for a deal, and to get it they outsource jobs. To outsource jobs there needs to be an infrastructure in the country you're outsourcing to.
-A bunch of American companies are contracted to build 'public works' projects in the country of choice (Cisco, Tyco)
-Before all the public works projects are completed there is a debasement to pay for the projects with investors money because it was 'lost' during the stock market crash or crash of the companies stock
-Now the projects are paid for, the companies get their money and the country gets its infrastructure for their people to work jobs cheaper than other people in America will work them
-Eventually people in this country will get tired of the jobs, and the greedy rich people will look for a new land to outsource to
-The completion dates coincide with debasements

So far this is what I've learned.

Add as you feel necessaryt

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
thats an excellent overview. thanks. it helps clear some things.

still though.

it does not adress the problems of another costly war. like i asked before, how much more debt can the gov. take?

another trillion? 2 trillion? if there is war, it will last. it will last for decades. maybe not the fighting. but the bases. the destruction.

i think there may be other ways for diversion of attention.

besides the enormous cost.

dont forget u.s. forces are stretched thin. unless some draft is put in place there just is not enough boots.

if u see a draft, you will see riots. then will come th mayhem people are talking about.

i just cant see another war. i believe that is why iran has not been struck...yet

unless israel is prepared to take mass losses and or willing to strike nuclear. still...dont think so

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by abelievingskeptic

you have to stop thinking in terms of one country, one government, one superpower, one military, one set of financial investors. this group has no borders or political or religious affiliation. it creates the rigged games and sets up the strawmen for it's own ends. it's always a few steps ahead of you because it laid the footprints for you to follow. if it's in it's own interests for america to collapse, then it will. they will make sure of it.

start thinking in those terms and you will understand a little better.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The picture of the fire...is the Toronto Propane explosion right? It happen on Aug 10, 2008.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Forgot to add that the Iraq War started on March 19, 2003, same date that "SEC accuses HealthSouth and Mr.Scrushy of 'massive accounting fraud'"

The plunge of a big company should happen on Feb 2009 and then a war...

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join