It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Nope can't be, isn't that a river in front of the fire?

There is no river near the site of the explosion.

Edit: its Baghdad on fire.

[edit on 1-11-2008 by Satire]

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

yes, i completely understand that. that part was fairly obvious.

im more focusing on America and its role in a supposed 'war', which is what he is pointing to.

so, in terms of America being involved in another full scale war, it seems the chances are slim from a military perspective.

im not going to say it is impossible, because anything is possible. I am just saying the role of America in a new war seems to be overplayed. I just can't see it happening unless some very large event were to occur on homeland soil or to some military base overseas.

by all means, a situation of that nature could arise. and if it does it will give a heavy testament to r's knowledge of the inner workings of some shadow world 'government' for the lack of a better word.

everything seems to make plenty of sense. the scheme and all, plenty of enterprise corruption and serious flaws in capitalism. and if we could capitalise on it as well, so be it. ill be happy to make a dollar.

but when it comes to war, the theory seems to fall short in my opinion. maybe somewhere else, where america is not engaged, that could be very very possible. i just heavily question any role americas ground forces would play..if any at all.

only time will tell i suppose.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
We'll go to war when someone goes to jail....

Deja'vu?

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I posted this in the North Korea thread but since I got the idea from reading R, I thought I should post it here as well.

BTW: I think the answer is North Korea in the rice paddy with the Ch'ŏnma-ho tanks on Feb 6, 2009.

my post:

You guys missed something:

South Korea agreed with the United States Friday to take over 49 percent of a stockpile of U.S. reserve munitions in South Korea in a deal that may be worth nearly 2.5 trillion won in book value

10-18-2008 03:17

S. Korea to Buy 49% of US Reserve Munitions

By Na Jeong-ju
Staff Reporter

South Korea agreed with the United States Friday to take over 49 percent of a stockpile of U.S. reserve munitions in South Korea in a deal that may be worth nearly 2.5 trillion won in book value.

The 259,000 munitions to be sold to South Korea include air-to-surface missiles, mortars and ammunition for tanks and artillery, officials said. The United States will remove the remaining 260,000 tons of munitions by 2020.

At Reinhar(d)t's suggestion I checked out the Treeof Liberty Forum and started following links and threads around and I hate to say it but it looks like someone is itching to use some weapons again. Why do we have to be slaves to war? There must be something else the high muckymucks can profit off of besides weapons.
Pope, King of Thailand, Redshield please do us a solid and quit killing us. I'll cut my rates for gardening services if you do.

[edit on 11/1/08 by stikkinikki]

Is this the rumored about raiding of National Guard reserves?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Sorry guys, let's step out of this for a moment.

Reinhardt got two dates right. He was an insider on some sort of corruption going on. He was one of the folks that knew when an information was about to be released.

Now he's just posting a lot of gibberish for everyone to scratch their heads over. He can literally take a dump in foil at 4:34pm and people'll somehow link it to a future event and call him god.

Many prophets do the same where they give a vague / riddlish prediction. Not for you to truly find an answer, but they know you will make up an answer and tie to a future event.

I just ask that you step out for a moment and think if Reinhardt is just wasting your time unless he gives some clear information.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by kenji4861

he has predicted four times to the exact date now, not two and if you had read this thread you will know that there is a much bigger picture being put together from the information being given.

he could only know the exact date the market was going to crash if a, as you suggest, he is an insider (which would imply rigged markets anyway wouldn't it?) or b, as he claims, he's figured out how it happens or c, he's just verym very lucky at naming a specific date four times and then the expected happens on that date.

Can you honestly read sy555's summary and not see it happening around you and look back and see it has happened before and will happen again?

It's funny how many people here can play along with such enthusiasm to an ats created conspiracy game but when it comes to a real world major conspiracy or such magnitude and with far-reaching repercussions, they don't want to know.

maybe blossom goodchild could say why that is.

oh, and just to add, if people here want daily predictions, please go and read the horoscopes in the newspapers. when there is another real prediction to be made by r, i'm pretty sure he will name the exact date again when the circumstances are right. the stuff in the meantime on his site are the little jigsaw pieces of a much larger picture and only make sense when you get an idea of what the picture is. keep your eyes open for february's event.

[edit on 2-11-2008 by justyc]

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   
quite a long but very interesting read on india and it's future importance. it explains a lot of the pitfalls and problems, but also it's future potential.

however, you only have to read the very last paragraph to understand why the big money wants to move there.

link

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by stikkinikki
BTW: I think the answer is North Korea in the rice paddy with the Ch'ŏnma-ho tanks on Feb 6, 2009.

my post:

You guys missed something:

South Korea agreed with the United States Friday to take over 49 percent of a stockpile of U.S. reserve munitions in South Korea in a deal that may be worth nearly 2.5 trillion won in book value

10-18-2008 03:17

S. Korea to Buy 49% of US Reserve Munitions

By Na Jeong-ju
Staff Reporter

South Korea agreed with the United States Friday to take over 49 percent of a stockpile of U.S. reserve munitions in South Korea in a deal that may be worth nearly 2.5 trillion won in book value.

The 259,000 munitions to be sold to South Korea include air-to-surface missiles, mortars and ammunition for tanks and artillery, officials said. The United States will remove the remaining 260,000 tons of munitions by 2020.

At Reinhar(d)t's suggestion I checked out the Treeof Liberty Forum and started following links and threads around and I hate to say it but it looks like someone is itching to use some weapons again.

North Korea.

I have reason to agree.

On 10/29/2008 I posted this:

Watch the Korean penninsula very closely for the next 3-4months.

There was a reason the US removed North Korea from its "Axis of Terror" list, despite NK's continued "naughty" behaviour.

Removing the "terrorist" label considerably lessens the political, and corresponding economic, pressure on NK. That, in turn, so the hopeful theory goes, will lessen the economic pressure the illegal North Korean immigration issue was causing China.

China, as one of its primary "creditors" (landlord, if you will) was able to coerce a "hands-off North Korea" deal from the US, in return for not shutting down our economy...well at least any worse than it already has.

Anyone remember that terrified look on Paulson's face a few weeks back?

But in saving its own skin (at least temporarily), the US has sold its soul to the Devil.

And, I'm afraid, that bloody transaction will soon result in the subordination of South Korea to its northern neighbor.

Probably following the untimely death (or assination) of the current, hard-line, South Korean president.

Despite recent pledges of military support, unless the US can preform an economic miracle and jump-start its own damaged economy, South Korea will be left to the machinations of a PRC-brokered "Re-unification".

Despite promises and best intentions, it is quite apparent that a sudden, "Blitzkrieg-Style" assult by North Korea on its southern sister would have a fair to good chance of succeeding; unless the US was willing And Able to mount a massive (and dangerously provocative, from the Chinese perspective) counter-assult.

Given the US's current (and forseeable) economic and military constraints, such a massive response is just not reasonable, in my opinion.

However, in keeping with the lessons we've been learning under Rienhardt's(sp?) tutelage, we can be fairly certain that such a conflict would result in a significant economic opportunity for the usual corporate droogs.

Just think of all that infrastructure to be restored once the two Koreas are re-unified!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Ok GLP has some odd word censors... here is my quote...so if R~~ is reading this...

I heard R~~ got some virus is his PC or something...

If you're reading this here is a suggestion. I have tried every kind of anti virus, flowers, firewall available and here are the best.

Avira- Anti-virus personal: a MUST have, if its one this is the one.

Advanced WindowsCare V2 Personal: It fixes over 20,000 security flaws. A must have as well.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware': Gets rid of malware, spyware, troyans, etc. Extremely good.

KeyScrambler: encrypts your keystrokes at the kernel driver level to protect your information from keyloggers.

They can all be downloaded for free here

[link to www.download.com]

[link to www.iobit.com]

addons.mozilla.org...

####This are not necessary but still good####

ZoneAlarm: Best firewall available to date.

AVG Free 8.0: good to have but does not do much.

Ad-Aware: Same as AVG.

Btw...I have tried McAfee, bottom line it seriously sucks. Don't waste your money with this one. Gets rid of 2 or 3 but leaves a lot of unwanted virus in your PC.

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   

November 02 2008 09:28

02/11/2008

Lets Connect Some Dots

click here

I Regret To Announce That It Would Be..

Safer For Me To Avoid Attending My Meetups.

This Is A Good Example Of Why:

Sorry Folks

Project Of The Week:

How Much Laundry Can U Find On Tuesday?

Wise Investors.. Take Note.

This Is How Laundry Days Work:

online.wsj.com...

This Is What deTocqueville Really Meant To Say:

“The Primary Function Of Voting..

Is to Keep The Peasants In Line.”

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   

November 02 2008 09:28

02/11/2008

Please Don’t Wake Me

www.enterprisecorruption.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

I Had A Feeling..

Something Was Up With That..

Southbend Tribune.

reinhardt was born and raised in LaPorte..

so he pays a bit of attention to area news;-)

Can Anyone Locate That..

Bermuda Beach-Sceen

On The Website Anymore?

Thanks.

maybe reinhardt is onto something..

after all?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

And I Thought Tyco Made Toys?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jdpapa3

I know he did retract his statement about a huge miltary event within 60 days

when did he retract that? sorry, i missed a few things in the last time!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
so...it's only my second post on this board! but i'm tracking this story since a while...and it's pretty exciting & fascinating! it's somethimes not easy for me, to understand everything...but i'm working on my english! ;-)

so you can see, there are even people frome far europe...who are following reinhardts stories!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Any one have the Bermuda nuke picture from today, looks like it is off EC now?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
found it:

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LookingAround

that one!?

Like That Pic Had A Future?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That's the one, what does it mean?

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
wow great stuff!

Quote of the century:

And I Thought Tyco Made Toys?

Had a busy week, hoping to catch up on some R stuff tonite.

I will be on RTR chat tonite at 7pm EST... all please join to discuss and theorize!

www.rtrradio.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
How would the Tuesday CDS report have effect on the market?

Some say the numbers already considered into today's stock prices.

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join