It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
[edit on 3-10-2008 by mybigunit]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   

urgh! creepy - pause the trailer at 1.39

On the trailer at:
www.metacafe.com...
Pausing it at 1:39, shows Newspaper Headlines that read:
"Cult Defector Talks Armageddon"

I found only this under "Cult Defector Talks Armageddon"
www.youtube.com...
Read his info on the right side of the page...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm really fascinated by all this stuff.

I really want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Right now at this point if Reinhardt asks me what pill I want to take, I'll take the red one man.

I really want to go to wonderland.

Who is with me on that one?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Software sector is being downgraded. Companies in the sector include Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Akamai Technologies Inc. and McAfee Inc.

Not sure if this is related but:

A lot of software sellers and their channel partners will have a hard time meeting their sales goals in the current quarter.

VIA: Yahoo Finance

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

no wonder bill gates is selling all his M$ shares as fast as he can. wonder what bank he putting all that money into?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
totally!

this is better than a movie!

[edit on 3-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MissysWorld

R was referring to a poster on another forum. Said poster has an avatar that says "Sex: two short of a threesome"

[edit on 3-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
He's in the market and thinks it's going to tank. The King is the Vatican. He and the missus had an energenic coitus before he went to ATL.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Also, is this Reinhardt? How many Professor Reinhardt's could there be? He has worked in health care and for large corporations before retiring!

Source

I found this as well. This name popped up on the ads on the top of the page.

www.keyspeakers.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
somehow i doubt that reinhardt is his real name - what he says is more important than who he is.

just saw this thread and wondered - is this the perfect storm he was referring to before he password protected his site again?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Exactly, we should focus on what he is saying and not on who he really is. Maybe we'll scary him away. Maybe he doesn't want us to find out who he really is, we don't know if the 'real' Reinhardt is the one that is gonna show up at those meet-ups. Stop throwing stones at him.

(Got to take it easy, all this stuff is making me paranoid - LOL, just kidding)

About that Perfect Storm pic, I think he is probably just referring to the controlled turbulent markets.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by joscarfas

you are 99% right but not being able to access the site atm i am unable to check it again.

the 'perfect storm' was a quote from the spokesman and not just the expression

i remember reinhardt said something about 'almost' which fits in with the quote

will have to wait and see

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
One of the individuals he was corresponding with on his page before it vanished this morning was a regular on godlikeproductions, and theres a few threads over there regarding it. MIght be old news to folks here but an rather impromptu string of events while trying to post there in reply demonstrated to me quite incontrovertably that the entire godlike forum is compromised. Its not too often in my life a string of events occurs so quickly and with such self evidence that I cant muster at least a mode of disbelief. I wont bother repeating the exact events here because frankly, ATS as well as the rest of the conspiracy forums are filled with unverifiable lunatic rants and I see no reason at this point to believe my experiences would appear as any less to someone like myself who didnt just experience them. I'm gonna have a complete rethink on a lot of what Ive always assumed was fact over the next few days.

In the meantime, the last of the content has been removed from the wordpress menu at the bottom of enterprise corruption. barring any further communication with those he has already spoken to, I think that might be the end of the ride. Hopefully SOMEONE will attend that meetup and report back with something resembling credibility.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by antisoshal

Which thread was the trouble on - I read Ish's thread on the meet up and there appeared to be a beleaguered audience over there (glp) as to why he had shut the thread down?

Where exactly was the nonsense or was it via emails - can you tell us any more than you already have?

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
there could be another reason the site has been taken down -

the bailout bill just got approved.

wait for it..............

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by justyc

Care to elaborate?

I'm not following.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I just wanted to address a few of my thoughts here since I have no idea if I am going in the right direction. I have stopped by this site before but am just now registering for this topic specifically.

In no particular order(especially since I can't get into the site anymore):

He mentioned the slaves being freed on Oct 6th 2008, a little farther down the page there was a picture of a yacht/cruise ship. Maybe totally unrelated but heres a link i dug up.

www.sea-code.com...

And heres a specific article on that site from Forbes in which the founder implores that it is not a "slaveship"

www.sea-code.com...

Another thing I was looking at was this link he posted:

www.newyorksocialdiary.com...

That would be Brooklyn Mueseums ball in honor of Altria Group (aka Phillip Morris). He hinted at Alan Fishman making donations to the mueseum(he is pictured in the link) with the millions he got for being WaMu CEO for 2 weeks. (He compared Fishman/wamu to Belnick/Tyco) So doing a little research I see that the Mueseum is now planning on honoring Bruce Ratner, who is involved in a controversial brooklyn development involving BILLIONS in public subsidies. I came across alot of charities aimed at youth education and development in inner cities when looking at the museum and associates. Including this:

www.goodshepherds.org...

This is another group he mentioned in relation to Fishmans donations. I think there is something to look into with the Brooklyn Museum, can't really figure out what though.

There is so much more I wazs looking at but can't get access to now. I will add more as it comes to me.

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by MatrixBaller04

well you'd have to read the thread (and others) about what reinhardt has been saying over the last few weeks.

pieces of a puzzle people have been trying to fit together.

the cheque was signed and now we wait for it to clear - when it does it's the beginning of the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join