It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
from an earlier screen grab of his site:

The function of the third branch is to time white-collar corruption events to trivia and pop-culture.

I googled "third branch"

www.uscourts.gov...

just sayin'

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Breifne

No, I'm wrong - apparently, every time a page is turned a new story is told!!
Source

Legally, slaves were the property of other men; that is what slavery means. And under the Constitution, nobody could be deprived of his property without “due process of law” — that is, a court proceeding had to prove to a jury that a slaveowner had somehow forfeited his property.

So, ownership is 90% of the law - gotcha!

“Due process of law” didn’t mean a legislative act. Congress had no power to pass a law outlawing slavery. Lincoln acknowledged this in his first inaugural address and even said he could support an amendment to the Constitution protecting slavery where it already existed.

If the Constitution meant what today’s liberals say it means, Congress could have simply passed a law banning slavery by invoking its “Power ... to regulate Commerce ... among the several States.” But in the 1860s, nobody thought that this power was so broad as to nullify property rights. They understood that the Constitution would have to be amended to give Congress authority over slavery, which at the time seemed less likely than an amendment for the opposite purpose.

Then, what was the purpose of the legislative process?

So the Emancipation Proclamation was a limited, complex, and constitutionally dubious measure. Still, it was a brilliant propaganda coup that won foreign sympathy for the Union cause. It redefined the Civil War as a contest over slavery rather than secession, distracting attention from the basic question of whether a state could declare its independence of the Union.

That question was brutally answered anyway by the outcome of the war. Since 1865 it has been assumed that no state may secede for any reason, no matter how tyrannical the federal government may become, no matter how wildly it exceeds its constitutional powers.

People still illogically associate secession with slavery; and even if the federal government is wrong in its claim of absolute sovereignty, the states and the people are helpless against it. The federal government can now change the meaning of the Constitution that is supposed to restrain it, and there is no practical remedy for its abuses.

Ah yes - thee ol' constitution and the sheep that graze in it's pastures.

Lincoln was in some ways a short-sighted man, who neither foresaw nor intended the ultimate results of the Civil War. But “preserving the Union” turned out to mean inverting its federal structure and creating a central government so strong that no countervailing forces can stop it from monopolizing power. The worst of it is that most people in the United States of Amnesia can’t even see this as a problem.

Did I say graze, I meant rented space to eat!!

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Vatican Police Force to Join Interpol

ZE08092909 - 2008-09-29
Permalink: www.zenit.org...

Vatican Police Force to Join Interpol

Pope Thanks Gendarme for Dedication

CASTEL GANDOLFO, Italy, SEPT. 29, 2008 (Zenit.org).- With the Vatican gendarme corps set to be the 187th member of the international security force Interpol, the Pope and pilgrims should enjoy even greater protection.

The head of the Vatican gendarme, Domenico Giani, announced in a celebration Saturday at Castel Gandolfo that the corps is set to become part of the international force. The Interpol general assembly will confirm the membership when it meets early next month in Russia. At that time, the secretary-general of the governorate of Vatican City State, Bishop Renato Boccardo, will sign the agreement.

Benedict XVI addressed representatives of the corps Saturday, offering a brief greeting in which he expressed his “sincere gratitude for the competence and dedication” with which they serve the Church.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
more cached stuff

Timeline Of Re-Coinage, Coin-Clipping, Debasements, Bankruptcies, Manias, Panias, Crashes, Recessions, & Depressions Since 1278 A.D.

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
looks like someone tried to hack in to R's site:

I Hack (Legally) For A Living.. Game On?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Has anyone tried emailing him for a password?

(I haven't, just curious)

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Think ASA 5500.. Lets Have Fun

I wonder what this means...anybody got a password?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
ASA 5500

Cisco ASA 5500 Series Adaptive Security Appliances are easy-to-deploy solutions that integrate world-class firewall, Unified Communications (voice/video) security, SSL and IPsec VPN, intrusion prevention (IPS), and content security services in a flexible, modular product family. Designed as a key component of the Cisco Self-Defending Network, the Cisco ASA 5500 Series provides intelligent threat defense and secure communications services that stop attacks before they impact business continuity. Designed to protect networks of all sizes, the Cisco ASA 5500 Series enables organizations to lower their overall deployment and operations costs while delivering comprehensive multilayer security.

I have not tried emailing him, havent found an email addy.

Think ASA 5500.. Don’t Do It.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by shermanium]

[edit on 30-9-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
What a fascinating character Reinhardt is. Apparently well versed with Linux and at the very least 'some' web programming.

Is anyone here on ATS in contact with him/her?

I normally very much dislike cryptic and vague ranting, but what they say only appears that way at first. It takes me several times of re-reading what Reinhardt says to make some sense of it.

Oh and VERY good catch on the slaves thing Breifne.

[edit on 1-10-2008 by Anonymous Avatar]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
WOW!!
This guy is great

UPDATE:
October o1 2008 06:06

01/10/2008

Microsoft’s unwitting outside shareholders are about to learn a hard lesson in how globalization gets paid for.

Very interesting, notice the spelling on the door
REDRUM, what does redrum spell backwords, yeah you guessed it MURDER

And there's the small print on top of the page saying

Watch Out For Microsoft & Then We Can All Blame Pelosi?

www.enterprisecorruption.com...

What is he trying to tell us?

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I believe his email is [email protected]

He had it posted on his site for a bit. It was also listed on the google finance forums.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   

The checks have been written. Once the checks are written.. the market has to crash. There is no turning back, because there is too much evidence that must disappear.

Does this mean the market is gonna crash after the 700b bailout plan passes the house?

I'm pretty sure there will be a lot to burn after that

Funny, re-reading what I wrote I don't think it makes sense. Haha, I guess what I meant is that the 720b is gonna pass. I guess @@:

[edit on 1-10-2008 by joscarfas]:

[edit on 1-10-2008 by joscarfas]

[edit on 1-10-2008 by joscarfas]

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
i have been freaking out lately. i cannot think about anything else, other than the outlook of our near future.

a friend of mine showed me a couple of reinhardt's posts and i then began trying to piece all of this together. as you guys know, this can be tricky business. he is like a puzzle in which the pieces are hidden...in order to piece it together you have to first find the pieces.

i am really impressed with a lot of stuff i have seen in a past couple days on this forum. some great minds on here.

this is what i can offer you (not jesus christ.)

i am not certain of much, but i feel very certain of this. it appears that the reason reinhardt is exposing the vatican connections, and legatus serves a few purposes.

1. he shows the stock market is not so "Random" after all.
2. he connects our power structure with their "special interests" ie, the church.
3. gives the missing link of who is behind the illusions created for us.

i used to hear the nwo conspiracy and lumped it with some kind of religous paranoia of some impending doom and some anti-christ. i never saw how it would be possible.

see, we are different from europe. they took their "union" without much uproar. they didnt have too many guns or outrage. they have cameras everywhere and less "privacy" then we HAD.

the way to break the strong is with fear and panic. the way to implement virtually anything you want is with fear and panic...refer to 9/11 for my source. our federal reserve is owned by bilderberg members, who also happen to be catholic. legatus, vatican, nwo, it all fits together. the u.s wont be so easy to convert. there will be blowback...unless there is fear. they the sheep comply.

like reinhardt repeatedly said "the primary function of the government is to pretend to fail"

THIS IS HAPPENING NOW.

call for a bailout
make it obvious there is a "problem"
bailout "fails"
panic
plunge
more hope maybe it will pass this time
either way the damage is done
seed planted
few more switches pulled
crash, fear, panic, mayhem

as reinhardt said, "follow the money"
see who gets richer when everyone else fails.
it will lead right to the same people as usual.

bare in mind the rockfellers,kissenger, rothchilds, some federal reserve players and all bilderberg members. also all tied to the vatican.

follow the money and watch our sovereignty crumble. the irony exists in that america, a "christian" nation will fall at the feet of shadow goverment psycho ideals created by "christians"

i would say you couldnt write this....but i almost did. i thought about it.
movie
future
christianity takes over the world.
roll credits.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
wow. interesting plot twists today

can someone tell me if there are any "major insurance companies" in the WA State area??

abcnews.go.com...

"We don't have a lot of leeway on time," Reid told reporters in the Capitol. "One of the individuals in the caucus today talked about a major insurance company -- a major insurance company -- one with a name that everyone knows that's on the verge of going bankrupt. That's what this is all about."

He did not identify the insurance company, and later in the day Reid spokesman Jim Manley said the senator was speaking broadly and not referring to anything specific.

"Senator Reid is not personally aware of any particular company being on the verge of bankruptcy," Manley wrote in an e-mail to ABCNews.com. "Rather, his comments were meant to refer to the conditions in the financial sector generally. He regrets any confusion his comments may have caused."

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Brittany

boy, i feel dumb. (again)!

just sent a quick note.

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

With respect to gold?

It can be “called in”.. again.. as it was in 1933.

notice the 'called in' in quotes.

doesn't mean that its the Gov' doing the calling in...

check this out:

www.ft.com...

Wealthy investors hoard bullion

Wealthy investors hoard bullion

By Javier Blas in Kyoto

Published: September 30 2008 19:00 | Last updated: September 30 2008 19:00

Investors in gold are demanding “unprecedented” amounts of bullion bars and coins and moving them into their own vaults as fears about the health of the global financial system deepen.

Industry executives and bankers at the London Bullion Market Association annual meeting said the extent of the move into physical gold was unseen and driven by the very rich.

“There is an enormous pick-up in investment demand. I have never seen a market like this in my 33-year career,” said Jeremy Charles, chairman of the LBMA. “The gold refineries cannot produce enough bars.”

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Ok, I'm sorry but this is scaring the # out of me. I have followed everything this guy has said and he is absolutely brilliant.

Looks like we only have another week left before

It's The End Of The World As We Know It

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by stikkinikki

Did Lincoln really free the slaves? Or did he just take other people's property? What is the lesson of the Civil War?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Reinhardts enterprisecorruption website is down. I wonder who pulled it? I was hoping to catch all the future installments.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
HMMM, well now the website is working with more cryptic messages for today:

“So you’re tellin’ me there’s a chance!”

– Jim Carey –

– Dumb and Dummer”

Amber Alert Applications:

1 Locating a toddler?

2. Controlling a society (that you just ripped-off)?

So damn many cameras installed so damn fast.

If it saves just one banker than the cost was worth it?

And, guess who paid for those cameras?

A society will actually subsidize its own enslavement.

I’m heading out to Stone Mountain Friday 03 2008 to do a little Kayaking and a little camera spotting.

reinhardt webpage

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join