It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya00a

Was asking for the link to the story, here it is:
www.usnews.com...

Originally published in 2005.

[edit on 17-10-2008 by rondeth]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

[edit on 17-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
he's back with the black box messages. he has a picture of the pope reading one of his poems.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
''Mr.Waleska i have completed your poem, whut say u gud sir=D, early dawn reinhardt had hunch locked loaded headed 2 lunch. When we returned he wasen't surprised to find the king..with his panties all in a bunch..awaiting response..awaiting response..i pay u 4 this?''

This is from R's site!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by TSOM87]

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I don't think anyone here is actually serious about analyzing the timelines and identifying recurring patterns.

I'm going to create a Google group for anyone that wants to pool together ideas.

Just request to join and I'll add you.

The group is located here here.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I tried reading through this discussion.
There was SO MUCH info to digest, and SO many pages I gave up.
Would anyone be willing to post a brief collective on what is happening here and what this guy is all about?

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
i honestly feel like r made some random guess on a day and got it right and now he is just loving having all of you wrapped on his finger... i mean seriously, when is all this going to add up? i'm sorry

i don't mean to offend anyone, so i guess i'll just leave it at 'that was just my opinion' you can take it or leave it

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lardo5150
I tried reading through this discussion.
There was SO MUCH info to digest, and SO many pages I gave up.
Would anyone be willing to post a brief collective on what is happening here and what this guy is all about?

i'm sorry to hear that you can't take the time to go through the thread because it really is worth reading because this could turn out to be the biggest story this site has ever and will ever see, if R is correct.

in short, there's this guy who has spent many, many years following the money and watching the news and the money markets, and he figured out what has been going on behind the scenes for centuries and why.

it' about how those at the top 'get the job done', how companies are engineered to collapse, how vast amounts of money get shipped off to the vatican shortly after some pilgrimages are made, where meetings are held by legatus in a city and then suddenly a major business has a huge collapse in that city not long after. it's about how huge projects get built just to become bankrupt and how the technology is shipped elsewhere. it's about how the stock markets can be predicted by watching how the same thing has happened time and time again throughout history. it's basically about how the ordinary person has been royally screwed over and will carry on being screwed over until they wake up to the fact they are all just pawns (or not even worthy of that title) in a much larger game.

basically put... event A will cause event B, allowing event C to happen. if you know what events to look out for you can predict the outcome. if you play the money game you can get incredibly rich by knowing this pattern. if you don't know it, you're screwed.

hope that clears it up for you.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Listen if this guy relly had inside information, and was dishing it out over the Internet, the N,W,O would shut him up right away....nobother!

If i was this guy i would post everything i know over different websites as quick as possible, telling everybody to copy it and send it to everywhere and anywhere. So it's out there and everyone has the information.

This guy is just posting riddles and poems. But then again i suppose it's better than no information!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I'm really interest in Reinhardt's predictions and sites and how he presents his material.

It's all fascinating. Great thread too.

I just have one stupid question. Why does the Catholic Church need all that money? Why would they collapse things they could just own or take over or run? Wouldn't it benefit them more not to kill the Golden Goose?

I think Cathlolicism is bigger in the developing worlds especially Latin America but not India or Dubai. Surely it would be to the Catholic Church's advantage to keep America strong because it's likely got more flock to fleece in the US than where Reinhardt says it's going

That's what I'm not sure about but guys, keep up the great work. I know there is an easy answer and will check back.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
''Mr.Waleska i have completed your poem, whut say u gud sir=D, early dawn reinhardt had hunch locked loaded headed 2 lunch. When we returned he wasen't surprised to find the king..with his panties all in a bunch..awaiting response..awaiting response..i pay u 4 this?''

This is from R's site!

[edit on 17-10-2008 by TSOM87]

Did R used to go to Reinhardt College? The college is also in Waleska Georgia. Very confusing.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Looks as though TPTB have engineered another “collapse”.
Didn’t R post a link about expansion of theaters a few days ago ?
The ‘behind the scenes’ shenanigans are happening too fast and too furious for any one person to keep up with, let alone find the time to investigate. Seems that we are all chasing ‘events’ after they have happened. At this rate, looking through the rear view mirror, we will never get ‘out in front’ as R has apparently been able to do.

link

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TravelSmart

No but Gingerich did...

The Riddles aren't riddles IMO they are obviously sarcastic replies to his COMPLETE works...Someone here posted the link that had them in a zip file...
IF YOU DONT READ THEM YOU WANT UNDERSTAND WHAT HES TALKING ABOUT OTHERWISE...You must read them or you will not get it...Onc again they arent riddles...The answers are in the writings file...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravelSmart
Did R used to go to Reinhardt College? The college is also in Waleska Georgia. Very confusing.

who he is isn't as important as what he has to say. finding and naming him could also be pretty dangerous to his health.

reinhardt college and waleska play a part in the story somewhere, it's just got to be figured out where exactly. try thinking of their significance rather than did he go there.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
All of you doubters.....

He's been 6 of 6 on his predictions...

Before calling Reinhardt out, suspend judgment until you know the background fully....

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaoTzu
All of you doubters.....

He's been 6 of 6 on his predictions...

Before calling Reinhardt out, suspend judgment until you know the background fully....

As someone who has begrudgingly come to a place where I am willing to give R the benefit of the doubt as this all unfolds, could I ask you to be specific on the 6 predictions he has made that have been accurate? I'm not aware of 6.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Do you people relly think the NWO would let someone spread the plan's like this on the Internet? They would trace him down right away! Or am i giving the NWO to much credit?

Where are his predictions? Lets see them. I know about the 15 of september one. What about the other ones?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

Still up in the air i believe.

He's predicted a HUGE military event within the next 60 days (predicted about a week ago).

He's also predicted World War III.

I would also like an unpredictable short-term prediction to come true to cement this guys credibility.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
www.suntimes.com...

Take a look at this article.

I believe it has something to do with this... www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Find out where the college is.........Reinhardt?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Still up in the air i believe.

Well, that's fine but a poster claimed that R was 6 for 6 on predictions. If this is true then I am sure the poster will supply the list.

I don't think it's too much to ask.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join