It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinhardt Thread - "Suggestions and Predictions"

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Watchman

Originally posted by LaoTzu
All of you doubters.....

He's been 6 of 6 on his predictions...

Before calling Reinhardt out, suspend judgment until you know the background fully....

As someone who has begrudgingly come to a place where I am willing to give R the benefit of the doubt as this all unfolds, could I ask you to be specific on the 6 predictions he has made that have been accurate? I'm not aware of 6.

i also am not aware of 6 being correct, what were they>

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   

www.suntimes.com...

Take a look at this article.

I believe it has something to do with this... www.enterprisecorruption.com...

Find out where the college is.........Reinhardt?

Wow, with jumping skills such as this, you should have been in the Olympics? Other than the fact the story described a bombing in Georgia, could you share what dots you connected to tie this to R's Pope Riddle?

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   
He's posted something new on his site!

Is there somewhere i can go to see all the predictions he made, like some website or forum?

You know if this guy posted what he knew on the internet, that would stop the NWO, because they wouldn't be able to do it! People would see that this guy was right and it was planned. When i say post i mean straight, not poems, a short story, riddles, but Straight!! Just lay it all out on the table, for everyone to see!

If someone had posted the plan's on the internet for 9/11 months before it happend, do you think they would go throught with it?

Lets have it straight for once!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87

Is there somewhere i can go to see all the predictions he made, like some website or forum?

You know if this guy posted what he knew on the internet, that would stop the NWO, because they wouldn't be able to do it! People would see that this guy was right and it was planned. When i say post i mean straight, not poems, a short story, riddles, but Straight!! Just lay it all out on the table, for everyone to see!

If someone had posted the plan's on the internet for 9/11 months before it happend, do you think they would go throught with it?

That would be great if we had the whole story and got it straight but do you think anyone would've believed it if someone had posted the plan for 9/11? Probably only a few people would've read about it, on a site like this, and who would've believed us? Who would've believed any of those events could've ever happened? I know I never thought of it until I saw it happening on the TV news and even now I still can't quite believe it.

If something big is going to happen, and R chose to tell us straight, then I just don't think anyone would believe it and it would just get dismissed as some strange consipracy theory.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

All of you doubters.....

He's been 6 of 6 on his predictions...

Before calling Reinhardt out, suspend judgment until you know the background fully....

LaoTzu? You've been asked to provide the list of 6 accurate predictions made by R. Are you going to do so or should we dismiss you as someone who is trying to inflate R's importance?

We await your response.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'm in the process of creating a forum that breakdowns all the things that Reinhardt have said.

I still got to put all the file together in order. I think there around 30+ files right now. If anybody wants to help me here is the site.

undergroundx.freeforums.org...

The actual Enterprise Corruption discussion is hidden from normal user. I'll have to add you individually.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'll try this one more time...

Search this thread for the file that contains R's work

They are not riddles they are essays

He posts riddle like things under the assumption you have read the essays

If you have not read them...The comments & questions WILL NOT MAKE SENSE on the page as of lately

Read his essays on the Lighter Side etc...

This explains:

Waleska as in Georgia (Cherokee county)...Where Reinhardt College is...

It is a private school where Newt Gingerich attended...

This all has to do with the HealthSouth scandal that was never really made a scandal but R tells the story in one of those essays...

If you dont read all 131 pages or so YOU WILL NOT GET IT

So once again THEY ARE NOT RIDDLES JUST REPLIES TO HIS ESSAYS...and mostly full of sarcasm...Find the essay fill link that someone provided earlier on here and happy reading

...from what I have read of his works he isnt a NWO type guy or at least he isnt that simple...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

They are both very close to each other...as in 30min or so

Other than that

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a

Originally posted by TSOM87

That would be great if we had the whole story and got it straight but do you think anyone would've believed it if someone had posted the plan for 9/11? Probably only a few people would've read about it, on a site like this, and who would've believed us? Who would've believed any of those events could've ever happened? I know I never thought of it until I saw it happening on the TV news and even now I still can't quite believe it.

If something big is going to happen, and R chose to tell us straight, then I just don't think anyone would believe it and it would just get dismissed as some strange consipracy theory.

Who cares who believe's it, as long as it's on there, thats the point!

Arent we getting sick of all the games people play on the internet about predicting events! Would it hurt just to lay it all out on the table for once?

If R relly believes that things are going to happen, post them on the internet. Who cares about who believes who, just do it. So when it dose happen we can look back and go "IT HAD BEEN PLANNED''! This guy was right!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
hey can anyone help me find that .zip file someone posted a few days back?

i wanted to both use it and bump/repost the link

I'm looking now, i will edit it in

someone bump that link!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
nt1 - nt41 (i missed 35 - 41 last night) can be downloaded in pdf format from here thanks to some kind glp person.

bump...

this is the NT images...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by ironbound
Also if anyone is interested here is a link to his 'pre-mysterious' days back at the google meesage boards link

He was quite a prolific writer over there, but some of his posts are pretty interesting

Bump for reference

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Breifne
Well, paid pages it is then! If we are not being screwed by the big man, we are being charged by the little donkey.

Sorry about the password thing. Right now unless I am mistaken.. the password for most pages.. is 1776×8 (sorta defeating the whole concept of a password if you know what I mean). That movie about reinhardt brought on.. a new wave of “interested” viewers (40 percent of which were/are bitter, angry, control-freaks). When a new wave of bitter users enters the scene.. the passwords will probably change because of them.. so remember to delete your cookies every once in a while. There will be pay pages in the future. (one cannot battle those with money without money) The charge will be reasonable and.. the information will be valuable.. and accurate with less humor and frivolity.

bump

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
NYT 10/18/2008 HealthSouth.

query.nytimes.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
OK so the Essays are no longer hosted on his website.

Whoever archived should post a link here.

... please.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
thanks ish:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
dude, where's my heroin?

www.bbc.co.uk... /2008/10/map_of_the_week_the_mystery_of.html

great catch, Maya!!

R emailed ish about this:

tell them to try methadone

common'

do you think the chuch inquisitors of the mid-evil ages gave the unorthodox peasant heretics heroin before they tortured em?

doubtful

[edit on 18-10-2008 by shermanium]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by shermanium]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by shermanium

Thats what I thought but it isn't...Thats the file I've been reffering to...

It has those essays in it

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I downloaded the link on page 7 and in the word file:

A Guide To Enterprise Corruption For Privacy Advocates.doc

There are a lot of links at the bottom that are broken.

I suspect these are 131+ pages you were talking about right?

Well the links are broken does anyone have the actual files

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Satire]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
sorry im confused... so you mean the comments on the timeline? the .pdfs are the essays you were referring to?

are there more essays? i remember a .zip file with the enrons maybe?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join