It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA / Pysop Blackop Manual For Seducing Women...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Judge for yourself if this is a real traning manual or not...

www.scribd.com...

Reading it makes some sense - a very fast way to infiltrate ANY community / government / agency is through its women.

I wonder what the CIA would do if people started going for their wives...?

I think I just tipped off a really hot button issue? What do you think?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I'm going to go with it being not a CIA manual. It's written very much like a guy in his 20's wrote it. the material "secret methods" are just a rehash of all the other "seduction" websites and manuals.

True a great deal of what is in the text of the manual will generally work, but it's most likely not the official manual for seducing women issued by the CIA, if they even have a manual for that.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt
I wonder what the CIA would do if people started going for their wives...?

I think I just tipped off a really hot button issue? What do you think?

As a woman, I think this book offers some GREAT key points to ANY man who is looking to gain an advantage with women.

However, I absolutely don't think this thing was put out by the CIA or any form of 'black ops' in any way. And if you're alert enough, you'll be able to tell that straight away... (pay attention to the phrases)

I say; read, learn, apply -- but please do not even consider this book having any ties to CIA, unless you want to chase the women away instead of reeling them (us) in.

- Mea

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Veritas Lux Mea]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
An intersting read, but I don't think it is "official..." it seems very unprofessional for a "manual" to include that type of "And how do you attract women?" baiting-questions to lead into paragraphs.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I third that - I don't think it is a official manual at all, although its usage seems accurate.

If it is an black op manual it seems more like an unofficial one.

Operatives probably get it on their 'to read list' when undergoing training...

However it does seem to make some good sense to me that the quickest way to infiltrate a community is through its women - it automatically integrates a person into the social fabric of any order / group / setting...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gulfstreamsalt

has absolutely nothing to do with psy/black/cia operations whatsoever.

Ill agree with Mea, that many a men could take heed of some of the things I skimmed over in the ebook.

At first I didn't believe it, I happened to notice that somewhere in that book it said that seminal fluid contained norepinephrine and dopamine. I had a hard time believing this so I looked into it and I guess its spot on.

Thats amazing to know
you learn something new everyday

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's been happening that way ever since the Garden of Eden...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gulfstreamsalt

However it does seem to make some good sense to me that the quickest way to infiltrate a community is through its women - it automatically integrates a person into the social fabric of any order / group / setting...

I believe that it works both ways. I think a lot of men, even those whom we may think have a lot of power, can be easily manipulated/seduced by women who know what they are doing. Therefore, infiltration into a community could be as easy, if not easier. However it is all dependent on the circumstances and the community in question.

Most Men and Women are both easily seduced because both men and women looooove sex...both may play hard to get, but that's usually half the fun.

new topics

top topics

join