It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos cluster 7 objects in a row overshadow small town

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

YOU HAVE TO GO BEHIND THOSES TREES to get to that quarry if there was motorbikes there you would not see them.

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Ok Bri here's the response wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow! Taken out my brain big style, that's great footage there Bry. Those are real ufo orbs and you got to film them in a cluster. Back of the net mate!

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Could be moto's but I dont think so,

Moto's nor bicycles have enough juice to run a bulb in the blue color spectrum.

I have been night riding on both for more than 25 years and just did a rally with extensive night sections.

They dont look like vehicle lights, and theres no red brake lights, which you have with motos, and as far away as it appears they are , bicycle systems would be just small flashes at that distance.

Vehicle head lights are very directional, you will only see them when the are generaly pointed in your direction, at a distance. And you will see the ground projections at times too.

if they were moto's youd be able to clearly hear them at that distance, unless they were trials bikes which is a possiblity in the UK at a quarry.

HMMMM

they have some resemblance to a sighting recorded near here and discussed in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by punkinworks

Personally I believe that UfoBri has filmed ufo orbs in the state of triangle and cluster. It's very interesting to find that this was filmed in a quarry, we get these things appearing in similar quarry locations in the Derbyshire Peaks. Question for those USA experts on the Morfa Lights, is that location like an ancient quarry? Maybe when we dig down and quarry we dig up much more than just 'dead' fossil fuels, maybe we release the dormant life force energy of something or other?

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Your right and that's interesting footage looks similar flashing lights off and on. that quarry used to be old copper mines so there's tunnels under that town I think the lights are to bright for motor bikes and they would have to be facing me when I was filming them but that's not the case and they go in straight lines as well interesting to say the least Remember I have only filmed Lights over there 2 times before in all the years I have been filming during the night.

Brian

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Thats great mate sure is worth a look Defi interesting lights

Brian

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Question 1- Why does the time stamp keeps moving around the video? I think if the video is "raw" and unedited that is impossible, correct?

Question 2: Why wait until now to disclose the video?

Peace

EDIT: to remove one question made about the description of the video, which I had not fully understood before asking.

[edit on 30-9-2008 by Sator]

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

I'm using software that takes the shake out of the video. The footage is well known But not on hear.

Brian

posted on Sep, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I wonder what Springer views are on this footage

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

ya

top topics

<< 1   >>

join