It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ufos cluster 7 objects in a row overshadow small town

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is a cluster of ufos hovering over a small town called Cambusbarn the objects cover the hole town in triangle formation increadible stuf the times are accurate

Brian

We are Living in very strange times people.

Brian

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

looks like a bunch of motorcycles out for a little motocross ride.. and I thought it was suppose to cover the whole town,, very misleading.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I know it doesn't show much but the way those lights flash and seem to become excited as they near eachother and intact is very similar to what I saw back at the end of August. I think these things have always been here but maybe it is the availability of so many video cameras and the internet for distributing these images that makes us all the more conscious of it. Then again they might be manufactured by the PTB in order to scare us into ever increasing military purchases.

I hope we find out what they are soon.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

Its dense forest mate Iv not seen many motorbikes that fly in the sky no roads have a look at google maps.

Brian

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by philjwolf

I don't think it is misleading to say they cover the town they more or less do.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
in the night shot there is a floodlight on the right side.

where is the floodlight in the day shot? thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IAttackPeople

Do you mean the street light on the right Its on the daylight shot

Brian

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
where? is it that tall pole on the center-right?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   

stop the film when I zoom in its straight ahead mate on the road.

Brian

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:20 PM
link   
ok. so the ufos are below the hilltops then.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

it shows a quarry in the first part of the film.. a perfect spot to motocross on.. and it fits perfectly with the daytime scenery just above the town..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
[more

I think real close to the line of trees Then they moved more to the edge of the slope of trees but could well be right above the forest It is dense forest
I have been up there and Its a 60 degrease hill were there's another dug out quarry close to the slope on the right theirs about a meter between trees but covered in bush.

Hope that helps you.

Brian

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Its also known as Fairy hill were strange lights have been seen for a long time.

Brian

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

You really have to look at the first object which is clearly in the sky much higher than the bright lamppost to the right.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

that day time view is shot further back.. than the nightime shot.. the night time shot is way up there by the light pole.. and so you have to look up into the hill side for the night time shot.. im still saying motocross..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

This hill and quarry area seem to be extremely popular with mountain and bmx bikers. For example, here is a review from a mountain biking website:

Been around the North Third clifftops yet another time and it's still great, despite the comedy crashes. Started to explore Cambusbarron, too: there's a great descent, not very twisty or technical but plenty fast with good "slickrock" to blast over. This route is from the top of the hill above the still-worked quarry down to the village (it's on the Landranger map) but there are trails everywhere in the woods (just like Richard says below!).

trails.mtbr.com...

You really have to look at the first object which is clearly in the sky much higher than the bright lamppost to the right.

When you zoom out from that first light at 0:26 it is clearly below the street light.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by IAttackPeople]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
(camera perspective) Cars on hill driving towards camera left to right, then a turn to the left and then downhill. Can resolve two lights at 2:36>2:42 HQ. main beams at 1:13 and occasionally when making the turn.

For the odd behaviour of the cars when the camera is zoomed in - Video Manipulation!!!!

The radiant output of Sodium lights get brighter and whiter as the plasma heats up over time, when the sodium street light turned on it would of been dull orange. As it heated up inside it would of gradually emmited a brighter whiter light.

Street lamp orange at start and up to timestamp 21:41:03 still orange. Camera zooms in then out 21:41:04, streetlamp now white/brighter

[edit on 28-9-2008 by stringue]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
216.239.59.104...:w1hYJw3n4K8J:www.stirling.gov.uk/june04.pdf+cambusbarron+motor+cycling&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=uk&client=firefox-a< br />
Yeah this website says that there is a path that runs along the quarry:

"Other leisure activities observed along the line of the path include rough shooting, mountain biking, motor cycling, quad-
biking, off-road vehicle driving"

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

your right it is lower than the Light But still clearly higher that the forest.

The bike track is to the left of the village its no where neer were the lights are on the left side theres no bikes able to go there its all trees I have been up there.

What I will do is take a few snap shots of the video and light blast the picture to try get a better look at were they are hows that.

I filmed theses lights before and there clearly above the forest will hunt that footage out as well.

Its strange to me because there the only lights I have filmed up there at night you would have thought that that was common if there is so many Motorbikes cars with no road Push bikes with extremly bright lights I think were just jumping to conclusions

Cool Try get that dun as soon as I can

Brian

posted on Sep, 29 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Well I have tried to light blast it there's no more detail I still think there above the forest I guess we will never know unless they appear again at some point. Its interesting to look at and compare with other sightings.

Brian

new topics

<<   2 >>

join