It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1933 Double Gold Eagle moved from WTC 7 to Fort Knox pre 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:18 AM
link   
It is important to understand the history of the Double eagle before the implications can be fully digested. The similarities of what is occuring right now in America and what occurred in 1932 -1933 are startling. We are on the brink of another great depression in this country as people are losing faith in the currency.

First a little history lesson.

1907 - President Teddy Roosevelt disliked the way American money looked, and instituted a program to try to alter the designs similar to the coins of the ancient Greeks. To this end, he asked sculptor Augustus Saint Gaudens to create a new design for the double eagle ...

Saint Gauden's design featured Liberty Walking, holding a torch.

There are three types of these double eagles as well. ... Type 4 was created in high relief, with the date given in Roman numerals. ... Type 5, the design was changed to low relief, and the year was given in Arabic numerals.

Neither of these two types had the motto IN GOD WE TRUST, because Roosevelt didn't believe the word GOD should be used on coinage. Also, he felt it interfered with the artistic quality of the design. He was over-ruled by Congress.

www.usgoldcoinauctions.com...

Type 4 - Roman - High relief
Type 5 - Arabic - Low relief

I assume the third type was Greek.

Franklin Delano Roosevelt was inaugurated during the depths of The Great Depression. Most commercial banks in the United States had closed by Inauguration Day, March 4, 1933. Anxious Americans, demanding gold, had reduced the Federal Reserve's gold supply almost to the legal minimum, creating additional fears of an impending monetary crisis.

On March 6, the President set in motion a chain of events that ended the international gold standard once and for all. First, he closed the nation's banks and prohibited them from paying out or exporting gold coin and bullion, using emergency powers granted by the Trading with the Enemy Act ...

Three days later, he sent to the 73rd Congress the Emergency Banking Relief Act, which sought to amend the Trading with the Enemy Act and specifically those provisions which authorize the President in times of war to "investigate, regulate, or prohibit... the importing, exporting, hoarding, melting or earmarking of gold..."

... under the authority of the Emergency Banking Relief Act, President Roosevelt issued Executive Order No. 6073. In addition to authorizing the Secretary of the Treasury to decide which of the nations' banks could open, the Order prohibited owners of gold from exporting or otherwise removing it from the United States. Shortly thereafter, also under the authority of the Emergency Banking Relief Act, the President issued Executive Order No. 6102, which provided that all privately owned gold in the United States was to be confiscated by the government. As compensation, the owners would receive paper money.

www.blanchardonline.com...

All known double eagle coins were confiscated and destroyed in 1933.

... nine double eagles mysteriously surfaced during the mid-1940's and 1950's. Through the years, they were seized by the United States Secret Service from those who tried to unload them; ultimately all nine were melted down.

In 1995 another douible eagle came to light and was promply seized by the U.S. secret service.

They locked it up in thier vault in WTC 7.

Reference - query.nytimes.com...

Sometime in 2001, before September 11 the Greek coin was moved from the secret service vaults in WTC 7 to Fort Knox (America's gold reserves are held by the Pentagon in Fort Knox - The Federal Reserves gold reserves in New York do not technically belong to the United States, they belong to other countries).

Now I'm gonna throw in a curve ball that I feel ties in here.

---

Remember Lloyd England's taxi cab which was struck by a light pole on 9/11?

Lloyd was forced to abandon his car in the middle of the street to begin the long walk home. As he made his way on foot up Route 395, he met a man who had been working at the Pentagon. Walking side by side they found a dollar bill lying in the road. They picked it up, tore it in half, each signed one half and traded with each other. Parting ways each took half of a torn dollar with a stranger’s name on it. Lloyde still keeps this tangible reminder of his experience on 9/11.

www.pentagonresearch.com...

They split the bill 50/50

Lloyd still keeps a torn dollar bill signed by a stranger and dated September 11, 2001. It marks a day he has struggled to survive for two years.

Lloyd says the hardest part of his journey since 9/11 has been trying to survive without money. He realized once he got home the morning of September 11th that he would not be able to work without his car—it is his livelihood. He was without a vehicle for two months until he purchased a used car with the help of American Red Cross funds.

They were the only people to come to his aid in the beginning until his daughter came across the Survivor’s Fund. With the help of his case manager and financial support from the Fund, he has been able to afford his monthly expenses, something he struggled with after 9/11. “I’m not accustomed to people helping me,” he says. “I’m amazed that there are people there just to do that.”

www.pentagonresearch.com...

---

Now back to the double eagle.

Less than a year after 9/11 the coin was sold at auction, for $7.6 Million, to an anonymous bidder to become the most exspensive coin in the world. The proceeds were split 50/50 between the U.S. government and Stephen Fenton.

Reference - archives.cnn.com...

----

Conclusion:

Let the banks fail.

It will be tough to survive without money at first, but America as a Nation of Ideals will survive and we will be stronger than before.

Martial law may be declared soon but it will only be to maintain order.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Interesting post. However, I fail to see the relevance of the torn $1 bill. Can you elaborate?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Key dates:

1878 - Morgan silver dollars minted

1913 - Federal Reserve created as America's 3rd bank

Post 1913 - THe U.S. Treasury begins a systematic process of debasing the precious metal content in the nations coins.

1933 - Private ownership of gold banned

1971 - Value of the Federal Reserve dollar is pegged to oil - U.S. suspended the gold standard for international trade

1974 - Private ownership of gold allowed again

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
Interesting post. However, I fail to see the relevance of the torn $1 bill. Can you elaborate?

Absoultly

The Rothschilds were allowed to enact thier plan of taking control over America's money supply. They have in fact exerted enourmous control over America and they spread thier influence worldwide using America as a pawn.

That game is comming to an end quickly. The house of cards is trembling in the breeze.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Reference this post
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Federal Reserve bank is comming down. Hard times for all are ahead.

The significance of the torn $1 Federal Reserve note is that if you work hard to improve your life, we'll meet you half way.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   
does this thread have any actual relevance what so ever... i really would like to know

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Early history of the United States 1776 to 1787

September 17, 1787 - Black Wednesday - The U.S. government is broke
Two videos that detail how the constitution was born out of the fiscal crisis of 1787 and how it relates to the current fiscal crisis.
virtualology.com...

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Well gold is almost at $2,000 an ounce.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I have just been listening to Dr Peter Beter's Audio tapes.
Now that Tungsten coated in Gold has been discovered all over the world and is reported to be from US sources : Fort Knox.
I am struck by the information and the similarity of events.
The same plan that Dr Beter describes for the 70's and 80's.
It is highly likely the foreign gold that resided under WTC is now in fort knox to replace the tungsten fakes.
I highly recommend everybody has a listen to the audio letters of Dr Peter David Beter.
www.peterdavidbeter.com...

[edit on 8-3-2010 by Cosmic4life]

new topics

top topics

join