It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange inscription near entrance to Great pyramid resembles Roswell glyphs? You decide...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deaf Alien

Thanks for that. I've been comparing that photo with the one with the symbols and the 2 just don't "jive".. What I mean is that the very dark coloration of the photo with the symbols (in the background) just doesn't match with anything in the photo you posted. I'm not sure if the photo with the symbols has been edited in any way to make the symbols "pop" as it were, but if you look at the 2 images they just don't match at all.. They look like completely different parts of the structure.

If that dark coloration is really there I'm not sure if it is there because of erosion, oxidization, or whatever. But IF it is being caused by some kind of erosion or aging of the stones themselves then what we are seeing in the photo you posted couldn't be where the symbols actually are. None of the exposed stone in that photo matches the coloration surrounding the area where the symbols are located in the other photo..

The entrance to the great pyramid was mentioned, I believe, as the location of those symbols but if so then where are they exactly?

I have heard of Robert Schoch before (supposedly the guy who took the photo of the symbols at the great pyramid entrance) and heard him talk on a few paranormal radio shows I regularly listen to and if I am not mistaken he is also a demonologist (unless I just have the wrong person altogether and the two just have the same name). He is a very intelligent, well spoken person and I seriously doubt he would have hoaxed anything involving the photo of the symbols from the entrance. On one episode of "Beyond Reality radio" (all the shows can be DL'ed for free) him and Adam Blai were on and it was probably the best episode of that radio show I have ever listened to...He's doing important work that needs to be done. To me, his integrity isn't even in question..

The more important question is: Where in or on the entrance are the symbols located? I think he has an email address online and I also think he has an official website even.. I'll check it out.. Because if we could get his take on all this I think it would be a great contribution to the discussion (obviously).

-ChriS

[edit on 28-9-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

I do agree with you. If you notice in the second image in OP, M supposedly marks the spot where the inscription is supposed to be.

I am not ready to decide that this is an hoax because really I want this to be true.
As you have said, this man doesn't seem to be given to hoaxing.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Three of the symbols are just like the Roswell Glyphs. There is one symbol not on the glyph panel from the Roswell Crash, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't exist in their language.

I can see the connection.

Also, didn't they find an alien body in one of the pyramids. I seem to remember coming across the link either here or another forum.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I found a few things I thought I would share..

THIS is his official website (I am vindicated yay! I thought I remembered him mentioning this site on Beyond Reality Radio). I DID find Robert Schoch's Boston University email and have emailed him warmly inviting him to join this very interesting discussion here on ATS.

I also found an interesting website HERE which I believe is the website of an institution he co-founded called "Circular Times" which sais it is "An International Networking Educational Institute" focusing mainly on "Intellectual, Scientific and Philosophical Studies". Some really interesting material on this site.. But from what the site sais Robert Schoch is no longer involved with the site at all.

Robert Schoch is the Author of "The Parapsychology Revolution" which I hear is an amazing book. You can read more about his book HERE . He has also authored "Pyramid Quest", "Voyages of the Pyramid Builders" and "Voices of the Rocks" (not sure how good these 3 are but they sound amazing as well).

I've been reading a basic bio on this guy.. Not the kind of guy who would make a hoaxed photograph of ancient symbols..
(From his official website given above)

Dr. Robert M. Schoch, a full-time faculty member at the College of General Studies at Boston University since 1984, earned his Ph.D. in geology and geophysics at Yale University. Schoch has been quoted extensively in the media for his pioneering research recasting the date of the Great Sphinx of Egypt, as well as for his work on ancient cultures and monuments in such diverse countries as Peru, Bosnia, Egypt, and Japan. Schoch has appeared on many radio and television shows and is featured in the documentary The Mystery of the Sphinx. Dr. Schoch is the author or coauthor of both technical and popular books, including the trilogy with R. A. McNally: Voices of the Rocks (1999), Voyages of the Pyramid Builders (2003), and Pyramid Quest (2005). A recent project by Dr. Schoch is The Parapsychology Revolution: A Concise Anthology of Paranormal and Psychical Research (Compilation and Commentary by Robert M. Schoch and Logan Yonavjak, Tarcher/Penguin, 2008).

A couple other things I thought i would mention..

He has a couple conferences coming up which he will be speaking at. The first one is "CPAK 2008" (Conference on Precession & Ancient Knowledge) and it will be held in Mandeville Center at UC San Diego October 4th & 5th. You can see the official CPAK website HERE ..

I also found an ancient studies conference coming up that he is speaking at.. You can see all the information on this event ( The "International Conference on Ancient Studies") HERE . The conference is going to be a 2-day event (November 29th & 30th) Which I believe is to be held in Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Wish I could go it sounds amazing! You can see the brochure for this event in PDF format HERE .

On his official website are also links to youtube videos of him speaking at previous events and conferences (which are really interesting all by themselves if you get a chance to check them out).

From what I've been reading Robert Schoch is probably most well known in Egyptology for turning traditional science on it's head regarding the actual age of the Great Pyramid. I found excerpts of him talking about this issue on 2 sites. A shorter one is HERE and a longer one, including photographs, can be found HERE . This is basically his argument..(from the last link I gave).

he feels that the structure is likely to be several millennia older than many Egyptolgists have hitherto supposed. He gives his reasons for concluding this in great detail in his controversial book "Voices of the Rocks", and has become for many the definitive expert on the dating of the Great Sphinx on the Giza plateau.

It will be great if he joins the discussion. I just sent out the email to Robert Schoch inviting him to join the discussion a couple minutes prior to posting this.

-ChriS

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Well, I am pretty sure that the pyramids were built with the aid of extraterrestrial technology...so, it goes.

How can you be so sure? Check out my post Stonehenge... Could have been done this way... If not then I'm sure there were plenty of methods developed which were used to build the pyramids... If someone can come up with such a simple method like the man in my post did, then it's safe to assume other methods do or did exist...

Also you might step back and consider that we might not be the most advanced civ to have lived on this planet...

Also one more thing, if humans disappeared tomorrow, it would only take around 150 years for everything you see to go back to the earth... That's all buildings, cars everything would decay and you would never know anyone was here... It wouldn't matter how advanced the civ was it would disappear... The pyramids don't because they are so huge and made of stone, but eventually the earth will claim those as well... Just something to consider... Would explain why only the pyramids are left standing and not much of anything else...

[edit on 28-9-2008 by ElectricUncleSam]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
wow, more evidence to link the pyramids with ET's

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
Dr. Colette M Dowell's site:

Here's the location of the inscription at the GP entrance:

I happened to come across an old discussion on egyptologist.org about these symbols when one poster mentioned that he was intrigued by the fact that these symbols seem to resemble the supposed Roswell glyphs which were found on an I-beam from the supposed craft that crashed there... I looked for myself and was too very intrigued.

Source of pics

Now I'm not sure what to make of any of this. Maybe there's no connection here at all, maybe one or both are hoaxes....or maybe not.

I bring this to you guys to muddle over and offer opinions and maybe we can solve the mystery.

Cheers.

Yep what I suspected HTS (Holographic Transcommunication Syntax)
The meaning? Well that wi;; take a little bit of time unfortunately . But I will translate it for you all!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Okay, I ran the french sentences at the bottom through Babel Fish and corrected some words myself (I'm not fluent in French so bear with me
)

Entree de la Grande Pyramide
Croquis coté de l'entrée de la syringe de la Grande Pyramide, ét ie tétragramme énigmatique scuipté â l'intérieur du

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidflash2008
reply to post by PhotonEffect

You do know the photo of the wreckage is a fake? That has been proven with the outing of the alien autopsy footage. The whole story is then tainted by this, and therefor most probably not true.
Sorry to disappoint some of you.

I'm sorry but I do not understand how the known fake alien autopsy film constitutes evidence for this photograph being a hoax. Can you please elaborate? How is this photo in any way related to the alien autopsy film, other than by the fact that you are using one to discredit the other?

-rrr

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
According to the site they are mathematical symbols. Where the circle with the line through it represents diameter and the circle with the two lines represents the 2/Pi ratio of the great pyramid.

didn't anyone look at the site ?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Aron1138]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aron1138
According to Gardiner they are mathematical symbols. Where the circle with the line through it represents diameter and the circle with the two lines represents the 2/Pi ratio of the great pyramid.

didn't anyone look at the site ?

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Aron1138]

Where does it say that Gardiner said that? He made a list of common hieroglyphic symbols but nowhere did those symbols from inscription appear in his list.

I have searched for any other reference to this inscription and found none.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Elephtheria: Freedom! Sounds like the fallen angels to me in their rebellion against G-d himself...It is said that the grays had reptile/lizard like skin, similar to the proported reptillians. Lucifer is called a Serpant, a dragon....similar skin?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien
Where does it say that Gardiner said that? He made a list of common hieroglyphic symbols but nowhere did those symbols from inscription appear in his list.

I have searched for any other reference to this inscription and found none.

sorry not Gardiner it was the site the OP referenced and it was someone called J. Iuliano.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I think the inscription reads:

VOTE!

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   

The Roswell glyphs look like the ones I invented to allow me to write what I wanted without my brother (or anyone else) understanding it, it has many things that make me think of a "fake" alphabet, one that was created based on an original one and not a real alphabet.

The tetragram looks more authentic, but with only four symbols it's hard to say, they may be part of an alphabet, the symbols for North, East, South and West or even numbers.

I tried to find the French page where you got the image from but I could not, could you please post a direct link? Thanks.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Actually there is only one nation who used these runes. My one. Hungarian. Here is a different version of these letters, but you'll find many similar between them. We're calling it as the Ancient Hungarian Runes. What you see here is the modern version, what is not used nowadays, but we're still learning it.

Many are believes that the Hungarian is the oldest nation on the planet. You may find these runes even in North America. And those runes are quite older then 2000 years, hence they got there before 1492.

Here are few other examples.

Many are calling the Hungarians as the Children of the Stars and that's why many nations are intending to destroy my nation and fake our long and proud history. Well. Good luck for that.

[edit on 28-9-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
u-t-ks-io

i am utu

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
For debunkers like Flash, I will let Foamy do the talking Foamy, check forum borem.

Hyroglyphs were seen on the I-Beams so even though a hoax may have used similar glyphs, the fact still remains that they have seen similar glyphs on the I-Beams.

I am not at all suprised about this find, I am more interested in the Sphinx right now...what's in there

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
This only further solidifies the story of the Terra Papers... read it. so you know the true history of mankind..

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
[roswellproof.homestead.com...] Jesse Marcel jr. is the only one with any credibility as to what the symbols looked like at Rosswell.They look nothing like what you posted OP.Why did'nt you post Col. Marcels first hand account of what the symbols looked like instead of known fake symbols? The symbols are an early version pi squared.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join