It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens filmed in UFO?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What the Dickens!

Link

Anyone have any info on the heritage of this clip?

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks Karl, you always find great stuff!

Anyways, I knew I have seen this before, but I can't exactly recall. I believe its from a woman whom claims see regularly films UFO's outside of her home. i'm unsure of her status as a respected contributor to the UFO field.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I have to admit i haven't seen that footage before, there are a lot of Japanese videos out there, and they are well known for their fakes, this one i want to know about also.

S&F i want to know also

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

Thanks for the replies,it certainly is an unusual one!

Maybe next time they could give us a wave.

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
very very insteresting...has an errie authentic feel to it... Doeesn't look like a hoax.. and if it is one.. its a pretty good one.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:53 PM
link   
sure here is the heritage! the amazing dorothy izatt people.
this 2008 documentary was sent to industrial light and magic for debunking (they are working on transformers 2 at the moment) and it came back as real footage.

this documentary is the best ufo documentary that ive seen.
many other ats's will say the same.

www.capturingthelightdvd.com for a clip

the thread in depth can be seen here

with many more pics and even an ATS mix tape interview with DOROTHY!!

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   
these Aliens in the picture are from a craft that Dorothy Izatt video taped.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ahh i see LordThumbs beat me to it

[edit on 26-11-2008 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
To be honest, I was quite surprised by the apparent genuine feel to the video, although I still remain skeptical of anything I see on youtube these days.

The footage seems to be a genuine UFO, but whether an alien was caught on camera is what I'm skeptical of.

The recent Turkish UFO video depicts certain figures in a more convincing manner than this video. But if they have to draw a diagram prior to actually showing me a "figure" then I don't buy into it, and quite a cliche' figure I might add.

Haven't seen this one before though, thanks for sharing OP.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Majorion

from my previous post, you can easily establish that this was not an original youtube posting.. dorothy izatts sight will give you a trailer but i highly recommend you buy the documentary.

my reference to industrial light and magic doesnt pertain to the video the OP posted, but to the footage that was shot while conducting an interview with dorothy's daughter outside the kitchen window..ya its very ironic your telling me.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majorion
To be honest, I was quite surprised by the apparent genuine feel to the video, although I still remain skeptical of anything I see on youtube these days.

The footage seems to be a genuine UFO, but whether an alien was caught on camera is what I'm skeptical of.

The recent Turkish UFO video depicts certain figures in a more convincing manner than this video. But if they have to draw a diagram prior to actually showing me a "figure" then I don't buy into it, and quite a cliche' figure I might add.

Haven't seen this one before though, thanks for sharing OP.

Exactly. The "Alien" looks more like a piece of floating garbage; only when the outline is drawn, can one even begin to comprehend any form of Humanoid shape.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well I have to agree, before the 'alien' was pointed out I was looking at the bottom of the 'porthole' at the small round feflection thinking that was the alien head.

Nice find though either way.

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It looks like somebody filming a drive-in movie from a car as they're driving by, sort of. That is, I know this woman has a lot of "images," but they're all junk, as far as I'm concerned. After all these years, I don't want to have to look for an "elephant in the clouds." I want to see the damned elephant.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
these Aliens in the picture are from a craft that Dorothy Izatt video taped.

Easynow, thanks for posting those pics -they sure do look very strange.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Look he's waving!!!! I guess he just had to say hi!

[edit on 24-4-2009 by DaMod]

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Thanks for the enhanced pictures. Now I can see what the video was showing. It had that genuine feel to it and I had to watch it a few times to see if I was missing anything in the window.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by karl 12
What the Dickens!
uk.youtube.com...

Anyone have any info on the heritage of this clip?
Cheers Karl

[edit on 01/12/01 by karl 12]

Yes I have the information regarding this video by Dorothy Izatt. This video was posted
here on ATS by me on April 19, 2007. I uploaded the video from my archive to Youtube
but some days later due to the stir it was making on ATS the video was removed by
request of Outside the Box Productions, LLC. the ones who are marketing the new
Dorothy Izatt Capturing the Light DVD, they claimed a copyright violation but they were
wrong. The video I uploaded is from a 90's tv show by japanese TV Asahi.

They paid the rights to Dorothy Izatt at that time therefore they hold the rights for
this video. The guy talking translating in english is Dave Aaron, a friend of mine who
sent me the whole tv show in the 90's.

Fortunately as soon as the video was posted by me here on ATS it was immediately
copied by others like 9thprotocol/Alien Disclosure Group etc. something that is usual
when a video is interesting, thanks to that the videoclip is still available and running
on several video websites.

Here is the link to the original 2005 thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

I don't know it kind of reminds me of this video.
I wonder if they edited it from this one here.

posted on Apr, 24 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I like this!

What's odd is the way that the quality of the film makes the ETs look like they're on an ultrasound scan. ETs in their flying space womb...
Looks pretty wierdly realistic, if only I could entice them down and film them close up... Probably get torn apart by the ole skepticals...

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies - theres a very interesting interview with Dorothy Izatt on this documentary (around 1:23:15)

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 16 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Ha, Ha, what a load to swallow. Sure this video is real, someone took real video of absolute crap using a crappy camera. So debunking the authenticity of the content is conveniently impossible to do.

Dorothy and those that give here then benefit of a doubt do nothing more than to propagate ignorance, and this is a fine example of it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join