It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Women dice with death on M6

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
by the way, the complete footage (that was on UK TV yesterday) ca be seen on LiveLeak. Officers on the scene appear pretty convinced that the two are on serious dope, that makes them extremely violent and even suicidal.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow...

So very strange... I have no explanation, but what would cause TWO sisters to want to (repeatedly) throw themselves in front of traffic?

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Techsnow

The local news on the BBC website says it was filmed in May 2008.

Having been convicted in an English Court, and jailed (if only for 1 day!!), then why on earth am I unable to find a name for this girl? Where was the court correspondent on the day of the trail? Hardly a low profile case.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
This story actually compelled me to sign up on ATS just today as I was so stunned by the footage. I tend to not fall for every conspiracy theory out there, but this was something else. I totally agree with OP's title. Superhuman is the word.

There is just NO WAY that anyone can survive getting hit by a semi-truck going 70mph! I find this so very bizarre, and I really don't think drugs explains it. I mean, it could have been, maybe, if you really stretch, a fluke if *one* of them survived. But both?? And it looks as though one of them got hit twice, once in the very beginning as they climb over the barrier.

This is very, very odd, and I really hope that somebody is able to help shed some light.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
In my oppinion some kind of drugs were involved, most likely PCP as people have already stated. It's a crazy story and a crazy thing to do but many people will be shocked when they realise just how much physical damage the human body can actually take.

The motives of the pair are as unclear to me as they are to yourselves however I suspect being high on PCP/'___'/Cocaine etc coupled with panic had something to do with it.

No one in a sane frame of mind would behave the way these two did so one can only assume they wasn't in a sane frame of mind, either that or the pair wanted to commit suicide in the most dramatic way possible however I find that unlikely.

In toxic doses, the user can become hostile and violent, acting in a bizarre or psychotic manner. They may attempt to assault other people, or to harm themselves through self-mutilation or suicide. The person may experience amnesia and become catatonic. In high doses, there may be coma, convusions, and death. Persons who've received toxic doses must often be restrained and receive tranquilizers to calm them down.

Links: en.wikipedia.org...
www.cmcsb.com...
www.adolescent-substance-abuse.com...

[edit on 26/9/08 by Death_Kron]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I came across a longer version from some TV show, which has interviews with the officers.
Thought you all might be interested in it:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Considering the worlwide attention that this has recieved, and the amount of interest.If they where on drugs it would not have slipped the reports.

They have a lot of the details, and would have tested the wimmen in hospital for drugs. especially the one badly injured. because medicine can be affected by them.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeybus

Exactly. Why the press hung onto this story for seven weeks then released it without any sort of follow up over the "why" these women did it, or whether they were on drugs or not is the question for me.

Crappy reporting. I think they just needed something sensational to run for the day, but were too lazy to make it a substantial one.

The person who first showed it to me yesterday is in the UK and he didnt even catch that it happened 7 weeks ago, he thought it must be the days news as the details were so sketchy. (Clearly he didnt listen well to the end part
)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Superhumans? From Sweden? So, what else is new?

So, um, this happened 7 weeks ago? And only reported now because...?

[edit on 9/27/08 by homo_borg]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Wow.This is strange.Pcp use isn't widely used in europe,I am not so sure that is what is happening here.Looking forward to finding out more.Good post.starred and flagged.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Drugs most likely.

She kept saying "HEEELP! CALL THE POLICE!!" And the police were telling her "we are the police!" lol

But it is very strange.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that the sisters happened to be twins? What about clones? Genetically engineered super soldiers? Aliens both wearing standard issue human suits? Who knows. Just odd that in a story already so odd, that they should happen to be twins.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
One of them went on to murder a guy in stoke on trent.

Article Link

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reminds me of:

CIA DIAL 2!!! guy.

Im thinking this is one odd story...any follow ups?

Rock on!

Z

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Possibly both were prostitutes they were from Sweden ! Racked with guilt and a lot of pro's use self medication to alleviate the pain from the life style and adrenaline.

freaky yes aliens doh!, maybe even demonic posession as if we can base our legal system on the 10 commandments and parables of Lord Jesus then why not consider the other parts like casting out demons etc.

Matthew 8:28
[ The Healing of Two Demon-possessed Men ] When he arrived at the other side in the region of the Gadarenes, two demon-possessed men coming from the tombs met him. They were so violent that no one could pass that way.
Matthew 8:27-29

Deuteronomy 32:17
They sacrificed to demons, which are not God— gods they had not known, gods that recently appeared, gods your fathers did not fear.
Deuteronomy 32:16-18

They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to demons.
Psalm 106:36-38

Matthew 4:24
News about him spread all over Syria, and people brought to him all who were ill with various diseases, those suffering severe pain, the demon-possessed, those having seizures, and the paralyzed, and he healed them.
Matthew 4:23-25

Matthew 7:22
Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?'
Matthew 7:21-23

Matthew 8:31
The demons begged Jesus, "If you drive us out, send us into the herd of pigs."
Matthew 8:30-32 (in Context) Matthew 8 (Whole Chapter)
Matthew 8:33
Those tending the pigs ran off, went into the town and reported all this, including what had happened to the demon-possessed men.
Matthew 8:32-34

The thought that first came to mind was the man possessed by a legion of demons that was sent into a herd of pigs that committed suicide.

my pennies worth ...

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by naartjie

There is just NO WAY that anyone can survive getting hit by a semi-truck going 70mph! I find this so very bizarre, and I really don't think drugs explains it. I mean, it could have been, maybe, if you really stretch, a fluke if *one* of them survived. But both?? And it looks as though one of them got hit twice, once in the very beginning as they climb over the barrier.

Actually, the truck was definitely not going 70 mph when it hit the woman. There was already quite a hassle on the motorway with all the police cars, and the traffic had slowed down quite a bit. The truck driver was able to stop the vehicle so quickly after hitting her that it was probably going no faster than 25 mph. But people have died after being run over by trucks that were not doing faster than ten.

Still, only a compound fracture on her leg after being run over the truck? And the other girl had done a serious bump on the windshield and roof of a car when it hit her, and was still going very strong after a short time "down" -- without even a minor nose bleed?

Somehow this reminds me of the story of Andy Pero, the Montauk Superman...

Go figure.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zenagain
PCP. Angel Dust. Welcome to law enforcements world in the United States.

Yea I was gonna say something like that. I mean, nobody has heard of people jumping off a building while on PCP or something because they thought they could fly?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Now that's what I call a couple of Swedish meatballs. Waka waka waka.

They really should have been restrained or in the back of a patrol car for their own safety after their first jump into traffic.

I hope this will be David Blaine's next stunt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join