It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superhuman Women dice with death on M6

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Secret government clones (note that they were twins and very strong) that tried to take their lives when police were about to catch them.

Ok, maybe not.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404
This was shown on ABC news in Australia just today... I was completely dumbfounded.

Six police to get just one of them under control after she had just been hit by a car on the freeway.

Yep, hit twice remember.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Here is what the police are saying on their own forum-www.policespecials.com...

The girl that bounced off the car is called Sabina Eriksson and is on remand for murder.

more info and it gets weirder,if it's the same woman she has a learning disability;

www.highbeam.com...

The same Sabina ?Info about her from her mum in Sweden;

home.comcast.net...

The murder in Ireland;

www.topix.com...

More sleuthing needs to be done but if you read the police chat forum they are of the opinion that she is on drugs but I think it is an established fact that people with certain disabilities ie;Downs Syndrom can be extrordinarily strong .still does'nt explain stuff though.....

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
Here is what the police are saying on their own forum-www.policespecials.com...

There's a genuinely worrying post on there from a member called 'muppley': "definatly something in their blood apart from evil/psychotic blood". This is how 'police specials' think? People have evil/psychotic blood? That's a bit 16th Century isn't it?

"Do you mind stepping out of the car, Miss? We have reason to believe you've been casting the evil eye and curdling the milk of one of your neighbours. Could you just climb onto this ducking stool a minute?"

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Well,when you think about it,the police have to deal with alot in their daily job and I think it's understandable sometimes when they say daft things as they see the worst of human behaviour at times.In saying that ,i saw that post and was a little worried.However,I can't seem to find any deatils about the murder case but it seems that the women were doing a runner ,hence trying to get away from the police.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Well,when you think about it,the police have to deal with alot in their daily job and I think it's understandable sometimes when they say daft things as they see the worst of human behaviour at times.In saying that ,i saw that post and was a little worried.

I can appreciate what you're saying and agree with any general thrust about the police being 'only human' and all that. However, part of what the police does is to objectively determine motive. How does that work when there's thinking along the lines of "evil/psychotic blood"?

I pray to Lord Kromdar that muppley isn't indicative of people who want to be in the regular police.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Maybe theyre from the future! And they couldnt get back, so they needed to get out of their physical bodies.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ROO-meh

Please dont quote from the bible, It really has no use here, keep it in Your religous thread only. I really don't care for it,

How would you like it if i started putting Pagan quotes into my posts randomly(in not pagan Just example)

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ericds

I have never heard this, i think it is another scare Rumor by the gov,
Alough Angel dust DOES cause Psycosis, so stay away from the s**t.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
'A few days later after she was released she stabbed a bloke in the street who later died and then she jumped off a foot bridge onto a dual carridgeway. She has been in hospital for weeks and appeared in court last week charger with murder.'

Not bieng silly but this does sound like a sci-fi plot, secret CIA clone project goes wrong and escapes..horror ensues.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wow thanks for the info

So they are just sisters not twins?

This Sabina Eriksson, is a very interesting character indeed,
the murder must have something to do with this?
Sabina and her sister were travelling by coach from Liverpool to London when they disembarked at Keele because neither of them were feeling very well??
so this motorway incident occurred before May 20th because that is when Sabina was remanded in custody..
So was the victim "Glenn Hollinshead"?
did he make them do what they did? and did Sabina get revenge?

thoughts please..

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Well I guess this is what tasers are for.

People on meth or crank.
Not for shooting nude guys standing on 10 foot walls.
How she survived that crash.Is unbelievable.
But people do survive things like this.Its not unheard of.
The traffic had probably slowed down significantly because the cops were there.
Thanks 2 these 2 many could have been late for work.
Ive got a fair belief they were gooing jump in front of a truck anyway.
That's why they were on the motorway.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I agree with those who have suggested drugs. Having previously worked as a security offier in a Hospital, I can tell you I have seen people capable of what some would percieve as "Super Human Strength".

I have seen people wrestle with police as escape from restraints, repeatedly. By the way, people who are violent are put into restraints in a hospital so as to stop them from doing harm to themselves and or others and make it possible for the doctors to treat them.

Also if you are high on something like PCP, you could have some injuries and be able to walk around and have it appear as if you were fine, at least for a time anyhow. And one of them was in hospital for 7 weeks.

It is an intruiging story though.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interestinggg
Well I guess this is what tasers are for.

People on meth or crank.
Not for shooting nude guys standing on 10 foot walls.
How she survived that crash.Is unbelievable.
But people do survive things like this.Its not unheard of.
The traffic had probably slowed down significantly because the cops were there.
Thanks 2 these 2 many could have been late for work.
Ive got a fair belief they were gooing jump in front of a truck anyway.
That's why they were on the motorway.

I'm assuming - perhaps wrongly - that you're half-joking about the taser comment. However, if anything, I think this actually supports the case against tasers. These women were amongst the more extreme cases that a police officer will come up against in this country, as the police on the clips admitted; yet, a few police officers managed to over-power them anyway with very little harm done. Yes, a bit of a struggle and one of them did get punched, but still the person was over-powered without tasers or even batons &c.

I'm not really sure how tasers would have helped this situation at all. Should the police have tasered the aggressive woman knowing she's already been hit by a car?

I'd rather the police offer who was punched be given a week off for her trouble than use this as an argument for equipping police with tasers.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow

Originally posted by Zenagain
PCP. Angel Dust. Welcome to law enforcements world in the United States.

I'm wondering if it may be the PCP as well Zenagain. It is nothing new in the states.

It is nothing new anywhere. There is absolutely no reason to even mention the USA here, although I suppose some people try and find a chance at any opportunity.
What is odd is their reactions to being hit at such speed by cars. The Police already suspected that they were on PCP, as the female copper said.

One of the women was on the run after murdering a man.

[edit on 27-9-2008 by triplesod]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Oh no, one of them's at it again.

Stabbed a 54 year old Swede to death, and jumped from a bridge to another freeway.

translate.google.com... l=sv&tl=en

So we are SURE this isn't some Hollywood stunt for their next big-budget film?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
i have cried foul regarding this piece of so called "news" last night and AGAIN i will post...

the woman is clearly a manquin/dummy on the floor.

Please everyone watch the footage in more detail and use your own judgement regarding the validity of this porly acted "scene"

Whats the point of having an anonomus posting feature if you cant use it admins?

DaddySlim

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
it's a hoax. Has to be. 7 weeks in hospital? 7 weeks to report? Have to go back and re-edit the story to give the information about the 7 week hospital stay? what were cameras doing conveniently at the scene? Interviews with officers at the scene? Interviews with the truck driver at teh scene? No discusison about motives? how many cameras appeared to be there? Too dodge, definately a ruse of some description. Question is, who made the video, and how did it get onto the BBC without proper screening?

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think the poster who mentioned Montauk is the closest to the truth. Mind Control. Science Experiment. Occult. Pick one, because this story stinks to high heavens.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I think the poster who mentioned Montauk is the closest to the truth. Mind Control. Science Experiment. Occult. Pick one, because this story stinks to high heavens.

Of course! I knew it! Montauk compelled this woman to run out into traffic and get hit by a truck

Occums razor points to PCP or long term meth related psychosis a little more strongly than the Montauk monster, the occult or mind control... Now if you had said the LHC was to blame; then I'd say you were onto the truth.

I cringed as it looked as if she were going to get hit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join