It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A foul wind blows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   

A foul wind blows

au.news.yahoo.com

This suspected drunk driver faces a charge of battery on a police officer - after allegedly breaking wind on him.

Jose Antonio Cruz was arrested for DUI by cops who stopped him driving with his headlights off at night.

But he is accused of kicking up a real stink when cops were taking his fingerprints at the police station in South Charleston, West Virginia.

Police claim Cruz moved closer to an officer, lifted his leg and broke wind on him.

They say he then fanned the air with his hand to spread the smell.

In the criminal complaint the investigating officer says Cruz "scooted the four feet" to the cop "and lifted his leg and passed gas loudly" on him.

The report claims he "then fanned the air with his hand in front of his rear" onto the officer.

It says the smell was "very odorous".

Cruz was charged with battery on a police officer, DUI and obstruction.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
First comes unlawful shootings, then comes tazers then comes......being arrested for farting on an officer?

I mean come on, what court in their right mind would prosecute this. They could barely keep the grins off their faces!! That officer must have been having a terrible day to book someone for battery for a fart.

au.news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I still think farts are funny. So that made me laugh.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

it depends,
if he past wind just casually while standing their, then yes its a bit of a crappy charge.

but if he intentionally walked over the the officer, bent over and deliberatley farted on him, well he deserves to be treated like an animal if he's going to behave like one.

surely this will be thrown out, and he'll be emabarresed.. but you have to respect the law!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Farting on someone is like burping on someone. It's not like kicking someone. So, no one should be arrested for doing a bodily function in somebodies general direction. I'll fart on anyone I want to; I live in America.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   
As long as he didn't sit on his face and pin his arms down while he did it, this is way out of line!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:19 AM
link   
They are going to throw him in Guantanamo, as he is a terrorist who used chemical warfare on a peace officer by dropping a "dirty bomb".

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I despise stinky farters, I’ve secretly ended friendships because of this. Sure, I’m a guy and guys fart, and farts stink ( mine actually smell like a fine cologne and have an aphrodisiacal affect, but I am a descendent of a royal bloodline), but some peoples farts are unforgivable. It can ruin my whole perception of them, and kill my attraction to a chronic woman farter. I have a three stinky fart rule with women, strike three and their out. As far as this guy goes, depending on the stink level of the fart - I’d say 6 months in the clank.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

for future reference:
Search ATS

top topics

join