It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 'Celeb' joins the UFO publicity train

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Looks like the 'celebs' will start to come out of the woodwork for a little piece of the action once this subject starts doing the rounds in their circles.

GORGEOUS Jennifer Ellison has told how she believes in aliens and scans the skies for UFOs.
The ex-Brookside star, 25 — just named Rear of the Year for her pert bum — is convinced little green men are out there.

She said: “I’ve never seen a UFO but it doesn’t mean I don’t believe and that we are alone.

“You’d be naive to think we are the only lifeforms in the universe.”

Link to report

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
she really looks like one in that picture.. maybe a nordic.. lol

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Maybe aliens could come and claim back Jade Goody and all the other worthless celebs out there!
A mass abduction would be welcome!!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Are people not allowed to have their own thoughts and beliefs on this subject if they are in the public eye?

Or is it just that the world is so sadly cynical these days that everything has to be viewed as a publicity stunt?

I mean - I've been researching UFO's and "alternative" subjects for over 20 years and yet no ones seen fit to accuse me of doing it for publicity.

If shes into UFO's, then fair play to her.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Well said.

I would imagine many in the public eye hold beliefs/theories/ideas that they feel they cannot share because of their status and/or the negative effect it would/may have on their career.

And although not a fan, I do applaud Mr. Williams (RW) for speaking his mind and not being afraid to say what he feels and believes.

[edit on 25/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
the only thing that gets to me is that its "THE SUN" paper....why cant these articles be put something thats got more credibility.....everytime I read about UFO, Aliens in the Sun it makes me laugh.....what is the Sun trying to do....???

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I can imagine UFOs are the new Kabbalah or fad diet.

I feel a bit sorry for Reg Presley with this. For years he's been ridiculed as an idiot with his 'career-killing' views and now, years later, it seems that it's being seen as good career move.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:28 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:51 AM
link   
It's a Sun tabloid story, IT MUST BE TRUE!

I'm sure 100% of that article is pure fact

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:58 AM
link   
From the linked article:

She will tour next year in a musical version of HG Wells’ War of the Worlds.

It's not like she has any personal interest in all of this...

Sidenote: HG Wells has been linked to same elitists that brought you such nice things as the Nazis and the rise of communism, the same elitists that used opium to bring down china. So while I too have strong suspicion that real aliens are indeed in our skies, the whole theme of aliens is well in the elitist spher and targeted for memetic manipulation.

Remember that if someone controls your belief system, they control you.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Zepherian]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I have abso-freakinlutely no idea who she is either.. however it's cool that she has come out in the open about her opinion and interest.. whoever she is.

I think I am just amazingly UN-hip.

OK so this is yet another sun article? Chances are this is not even close to true then to begin with. I can understand some people's suspicions with it being a publicity stunt because she is starring in a alien related thing coming up, however that really doesn't mean anything. She could have taken the part because of her interest. But then what do I know? NOTHING

[edit on 25-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThebudweiserstuntmanA mass abduction would be welcome!!

Yep that would be nice, i am never sure why we need all this fame cr*p. I will never understand why people have feelings of envy about those people.

Who really cares who she is, and what her views are. It will not change a thing.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

No, you're not un-hip.... she is a relative nobody here in the UK too

celebrity is a very loose term now as I'm sure you're aware.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

Ty I feel a bit better now.. I wouldn't know her even if she was an american actress now that I have seen she is a soap actress.. I don't watch those things.. Too much drama.. its like reading a romance novel that never ends.. but I don't touch those things either.. Koontz is more my flavor.

BTW don't get me wrong I am not besmirching people who act in soaps.. just saying its why I wouldn't know them. You take what you can get when trying to get work in that buisness. *gosh you have to be so careful what you say anymore*

[edit on 25-9-2008 by NephraTari]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Fair enough... i generally don't watch T.V. at all.
Certainly not soaps... no way.

I do watch documentaries and some live music events and some comedies are ok, but i would say i'm pretty much a non-tv-watcher.

sad i know

Who needs TV when you have the NET....and books??

[edit on 25/9/08 by blupblup]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

lol I think that can be said for alot of us.. Discovery is one of the few channels I watch much anymore.

I doubt I would see this lady on that channel.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   

You mean celebs aren't supposed to believe in aliens?
I do!!

Cheers!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

No, you're not un-hip.... she is a relative nobody here in the UK too

celebrity is a very loose term now as I'm sure you're aware.

en.wikipedia.org...

Haha thats true she is a top model & singer in the UK I am not big on celebs but any reference to ufology that these 'celebs' give, is good enough for me. As I have mentioned in many posts ufology is going to turn into a trend and a fashion.

IMO The key phrase that everyone will use, will be
"You would have to be pretty niave to think that we are the only ones in the universe" you just watch and see.

[edit on 25-9-2008 by franspeakfree]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

You mean celebs aren't supposed to believe in aliens?
I do!!

Cheers!

Mike, you are indeed a legend in your own lunch hour, you should get yourself and interview and get yourself in The Sun newspaper

top topics

join