It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RON PAUL "write in" BOMB!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+86 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
We've heard of the money bomb and that is what made Ron Paul finally get some air time. Just one person can make a huge difference these days. Word of mouth is certainly the best and most rewarding advertising.

If you want this man as president, here's what you do.

Until you get to the polling booth election day, deceive ALL OFFICIALS, pollsters, parties, campaigners, media. Disinfo!!! (sound familiar?) The media, bureaucrats will believe ANYTHING *you say*. LIE TO THEM. The more questions they have leading to the same answer (our answer), the better.

Tell your friends and family that AREN'T ALREADY in the know about Ron Paul, show DVD's of the debates where he wiped the floor clean with his answers, print his resume! Show his VOTING RECORD. You will have to make a case for him and this evidence is the way to go. Don't spend any more time infighting and rehashing with people of LIKE MINDS. They already know who he is and what to do.

Inform your friends and family of the WRITE IN BOMB and to, as well, keep their selection secret from officials, media, etc if they feel more comfortable that way. For those that say "I'm not voting! THere's nobody I like!" then tell them that RON PAUL="none of the above" and that it's necessary this one time in their life to vote SOMEONE!~ I'd say they will be quick to sympathize with Ron Paul when they see that he actually exists and that he *clearly* spanked all candidates apart from McCain!!! Word of mouth destroyed all the other candidates! The media kept Romney alive as well as $30 million of his own cabbage!

Make sure those you talk to know how to spell Ron Paul!!!!! LOL!

Send this basic instruction info to all that could possibly care.
We've seen "Leave Britney alone", "Chocolate Rain", "Mentos" and the "Finger sniffing monkey" go viral on youtube and we know who we forwarded those links to. Forward THIS, or similar instructions to all those you send RON PAUL viral links to. It could take a day to reach everyone on the planet.

If the country can bail out "white collar" types while our troops are in danger, health care suffers, Dubai builds buildings with front porches the size of Manhatten on our energy dependence, then it can bail out of Iraq, Afghanistan just as easily and with ***decades*** less shame. Nobody wants us there anyways! Bring our dear friends and family home and rebuild our badly bruised nations. It's time to let the devil sort em out, NOT US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- RON PAUL WRITE IN BOMBS AWAY@! -

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'm in,
I've had it with these comic book politicians.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I hear ya and raise ya two!

If anyone reads this, (and agrees) please star and flag it or make a better thread yourself and I will star and flag. I apologize for the jumble of ideas but it is simply coming from the heart right now.

NONE OF THE ABOVE = RON PAUL WRITE IN

Essential that everyone votes. This is all of our one shot to be part of something real & earth changing. No other action will have impact that matters in our lifetime if we don't get down with this man and change the direction of our world. Financial collapse aside. We will be born anew with Ron Paul at the wheel.

I guess you can say I'm no longer a McCain supporter now, Palin or no Palin. Though I do dig her.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Ron Paul got me out of the house, oh well this is really pitiful. Ok Ill do it too.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm with you on the write in Ron Paul.It will take a lot of votes to sway this election. I do fear that a write in campaign for Dr.Paul would put Obama over the top though.That would really suck!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hell, why not? I'm in! Even if it does sway one way or the other, the worst that wil happen is oCain or Mcbama in office.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

The media is going to put Obama over the top anyways! Let the media revel in their own luster while the silent revolution happens. The media lies so its time the viewers do the same and let everyone think all is on course.

We have to cater to the media and let them think we agree with them. The best way to drop such a bomb is by night, by surprise or from high above the clouds!
I'm of course referring to a write in bomb, not an actual explosive lol!!!

Who knows, the machines are probably rigged anyways, but if we are vocal to our networks of friends / family and keep from the "opinion makers" they will have one mess to clean up post election. We got to try either way.

Just remember we don't need to sway each other. Friends & family.
As they are all talking about the current news, tell them just how old that news is as we've heard it MONTHS ago and had lots of warning. Show them some transcripts of Dr. Paul's comments on the floor over the years. They will wake fast.

As for the media, well the reporters have personal feelings too but aren't getting paid for that. I'm sure you'd see more genuine smiles post Ron Paul election win than if any other candidate won.

We all know who will be truly angered and blown back by it, but do you think they care about us? I think their agenda can wait another 8 years at least.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul is my president!

I'm not voting for McCain or Obama
I'm not voting for Nader or McKinney
I'm not voting for Baldwin or Barr

I believe in one man!

I am writing in the name of the man who will lead this country like it should be led.

Restoring integrity, prosperity, freedom, and justice.

That just happens to be an old stubborn Republican from Texas.

WRITE IN!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I have telling people at work for weeks that I was going to write in Ron Paul. I have said it so much I now have other people saying they are going to do the same thing. It doesn't take much to make the sheep follow.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

There are millions of us...

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Gateway

There's a difference between a million of us who believe and a million of us who will act on that belief!

Let's get this thing rolling.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Someone should create a Myspace and face book "Write In Ron Paul" page......that would help the grass roots movement on this.... marketing is key people!

..oh...and i'm in obviously!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Watcher777

They say repeating ideas 3 times, while educating/programming people it tends to stick or at least pave their path to learning more.

The thing is people need to know that in this particular election even one vote can change it all. If people refuse to vote, drive them to the poll! Even if they vote for someone else. Before their car door closes, say "I'm asking you to save our freaking country and write in Ron Paul for president!"

It is amazing how powerful the media USED to be!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Funny to see this thread, I know a lot of people across the country who are trying a similar grass roots approach. Count me in. Senator Paul won't win, but I can't WAIT for elected officials, media (if it gets that far) to see just how many people actually believe in a real America. I'm in, and a flag to you for your efforts.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It was my intention all along,I'm writing in Ron Paul so is all of my family,the ones old enough to vote,I changed my affiliation from Rep to Ind

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
One thing that I want to ask....

Have any of you realized that the popular vote (vote of the citizens) does not matter in the election??

It is the vote of the Electoral College (state representatives)

Look it up, in some of the past elections the candidate that lost had more popular votes but less in the electorial college, and the winner had more vote from the electorial college. Do you really think the peoples vote matters? IMO, no. Thats why I have never voted.

Besides, every election the candidates are terrible...put Ron Paul in power, screw the election process

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Deseis1204

when bill clinton, on the "View" (i believe) said the election voting process was complicated is a joke. government made it complicated. computers make it easy to get elected. what ever happened to keep it simple stupid! K.I.S.S.

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Deseis1204

just vote for RP this time will ya?
it would be great for the msm to have to read it out loud that RP won the popular vote.

if he does and someone else wins, there SHOULD BE RIOTS IN THE STREETS!

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by musselwhite

easy as in how? to cheat? to throw an election either way?

computer programs can easily be hacked, and code easily altered...

idk if you've seen that movie w/ robin williams, where he gets elected president by a computer error?

Man of the Year (2006)

[edit on 25-9-2008 by Deseis1204]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This has been my personal plan all along as well.

One question:

Are there any special steps we need to take ahead of the election to enable us to write-in a candidate? Is their a provsion for this on the ballot or do we need to request an absentee ballot ahead of time? Everyone needs to know what the process would be in his/her state well ahead of the election.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join