It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who is REALLY running america???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
i just found this site: www.infowars.com...

in mississippi there is a detention center that has signs in RUSSIAN and use KILOMETERS (NOT what america uses)

what is going on???

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I saw that one too, apparently its for peace keeping process if there is another terror attack to institute martial law

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh my godness. Do you always believe everything you read on the internet?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Yeah alot of stuff on conspiracy websites is nothing but theory.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
Yeah alot of stuff on conspiracy websites is nothing but theory.

Riiight. That's the whole point...theory. There is very little evidence, therefore theories are created, discussed, and the possiblities are researched in the hopes of hitting the target. How was that "point" for you, Genius?

Mr. M

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL
i just found this site: www.infowars.com...

in mississippi there is a detention center that has signs in RUSSIAN and use KILOMETERS (NOT what america uses)

what is going on???

not shure about the signs but if I recall he usually posts the links to where he gets his info from so you can look into it and decide for yourself

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hey, this sounds like that one thing on ATS's main web site.

It has pictures of concentration camps in america, that have recently been built.

I suggest you go and read it.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
In lots of places across the US (mainly in border areas), the use of kilometers in addition to miles is common. I am a little surprised to hear about such usage in mississippi but maybe a politician got a wild hair up his/her arse and got federal funds for new signs (got to keep the local work crews busy in an election year).

The letter that was part of that article is from 2000. I noted the use of SFOR which I thought stood for Stabilization Force. I know this NATO group was used in Bosnia; but is most likely used in other places as well given its name. I could be very wrong since I'm not a military buff (well not a great one).

Could this simply be a training site for NATO forces prior to them shipping to Bosnia? Remember, Russia is now part of NATO under the Euro-Atlantic Partnership Council. Perhaps that explains the use of russian language on the sign?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Looks like just a training place to me. I mean the Mississippi Army Reserves were in the SFOR Bosnia rotation. And if you were going to make a detention camp, wouldn't you make a good one? That camp looks like it could be made in hours, so why make it years in advance?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Looks like just a training place to me. I mean the Mississippi Army Reserves were in the SFOR Bosnia rotation. And if you were going to make a detention camp, wouldn't you make a good one? That camp looks like it could be made in hours, so why make it years in advance?

well if I were to make camps I would make them as cheap as possible, it is a camp after all

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   
This topic has been discussed before on ATS, but I'm unable to find the thread.

That place doesn't look too inviting, eh?

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The Jews. anyone who says otherwise is a fool.

new topics

top topics

join