It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honey, I'm Home......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   
DO THEY VISIT AT NIGHT?

I�m just going to state a couple facts. I�m looking for answers, ideas & help:

1) Several years ago, I awoke early in the morning after a dream where I�m paralyzed yet conscious� A dream where I know I�m being held, yet completely unable to scream or move at all - As I got out of bed I felt something in my mouth. I had some type of soft �foamy� type object in my mouth. Almost like a dentist had put cotton swabs between my teeth.

2) About two years ago, I awoke, again after the �paralyzed� yet conscious dream� I had the most bizarre red finger print impressions on my neck. I held my hand up and it wasn�t mine! It was literally a handprint as if I�d been grabbed REAL hard. Vivid outline of a �hand/fingers�.

3) Earlier this week, I awoke after the same �paralyzed� dream. As I looked in the mirror I saw a red rash from my neck down to my side! It looked like I fell asleep on a sunny day at the beach with a towel draped over me like a cape and had sunburn where the cape hadn�t covered me. I was disoriented for two days afterward and extremely tired and out of energy.

I�d been alone on all three occasions! I don�t drink and I�m not in to drugs�

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks � TypeT�.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by TypeT]

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Maybe you fell asleep in a funky position and developed those marks from sheets,pillows, etc? As far as the paralyzed feelings...it could be sleep paralysis.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   
You're about the tenth person who have posted on this website thinking they have been "taken"

I have suggested setting of video cameras and a motion sensor with alarm.

and every single person that I told this to have lied and/disappeared from the board.

waking up paralyzed is actually Very common. it is when your conscience but you were still dreaming and the part of your brain that controls muscle movement is not a wake.

Some causes of paralysis is not getting enough sleep or taking some kind of sleep aid or pain killers

I do believe however the small amounts of so called abdutions are very real.

if you set a video camera and get something on tape!! then that we will be the proof we need!

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Dmsoldier]

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Could also be a ghost haunting your place.Any weird activity outside of the sleep episodes,such as strange noises,smells,things being moved?

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by 11thdimension]

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
You're about the tenth person who have posted on this website thinking they have been "taken"

I have suggested setting of video cameras and a motion sensor with alarm.

and every single person that I told this to have lied and/disappeared from the board.

waking up paralyzed is actually Very common. it is when your conscience but you were still dreaming and the part of your brain that controls muscle movement is not a wake.

Some causes of paralysis is not getting enough sleep or taking some kind of sleep aid or pain killers

I do believe however the small amounts of so called abdutions are very real.

if you set a video camera and get something on tape!! then that we will be the proof we need!

I'll try the video - and I'll not lie or dissapear (unless I do get "taken" for good...
. Additionally, I have moved at least three times: Boston, North of Boston and now Cape Cod. So it's not the same place, or same matress, etc... that might be causing it. Granted, it doesn't happen often - Once every 2-3 years.

To reiterate: I do not do drugs and I don't drink. Like I said in my posting; I'm not looking for arguments or to prove anything, I'm simply looking for explanations...

Thankx! TypeT....

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
typeT ive had the same experience where I was asleep
a couple of times where I was sleeping and I awoke around 1:00-4:30a.m supposed time for alien abductions in a ��paralyzed�� state.
I was fully awake and could see every thing around me but couldn�t move
It was very strange. when I woke up I asked my parents what had happend they said
I was probably having a panic attack

I dought that though because I don�t have any of the symptoms Terrified, lightheaded, feeling of as if there was no oxygen, rapid heartbeat ect.
Recently I was dreaming and I awoke I had this same ��paralyzed�� state
Couldn�t move but I could see my tv and the reflection off my tv and I seen
Typical Grey alien about 5ft tall big head with black eye�s like a squid that go around its
head
Gray skin like a dolphin I could see its face and it seemed like it was holding me down with its head like some kind of telekinesis power I was never really a be-liver in extra terrestrials. ��I would say see it to belive it�� ive seen them now for my self I do belive they are here in other dimensions I have had this same experience other times too its pretty scarry but the visitors never harm me or ne physical pain so u whouldnt worried

[Edited on 22-3-2004 by DaRkStAR0486]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Seriously, has anyone heard of or experienced their left eye twitching sometimes uncontrollably? It wouldn't be that weird except the same thing happened to my girlfriend at about the same time.

Probably just bacteria or a virus, explains why my girlfriend would be afflicted. But still, its a little weird.

Sorry, no answers though.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by icelid]

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Good luck!

I just hope if you do set up a camera and a motion sensor that it dosnt cost you much $$

I have had 2 paralyzed states myself, I knew I was a awake but also asleep.. It was very hard to open my eyes but I managed to open them and I couldnt move

When i was about 10 I was awoken from a bright light shining through my window. I walked outside to see a UFO scanning my neighborhood with a pure white like spot light.. That my first and only sighting started my UFO craze

Here is a report of the same ufo that i saw just 15 mins away by car www.nuforc.org...

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
do you plan on updating us on what has happend since the 22nd?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:27 PM
link   
What part of the year did these things happen?
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall.

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Probably just sleep paralysis, you know, your mind is awake but your body isnt, we all get those sometimes, it depends on the person how often it happensad

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Curious, was the foot of your bed shaking while this was happening?

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I have had almost the same thing happening to me. Thought I had been "taken". I set up a camera in my room at night with around 4 hrs recording time. When I played the tape back no-one was there except me. I was tossing and turning all night, grabbing my face while I slept even scratching my chest, I was even talking in my sleep and saying random things like "where is everyone" and "have you finished in the bathroom yet?!?!

Like me you may have just been having a nightmare or night terror and inflicting the damage apon yourself. I tried a product called "niteol" which promotes peaceful sleep. Since then I have had no problems.

I think 99% of sleep problems are entirely natural but I suppose you can't rule anything out until you have concrete evidence to do so.

As DMSOLDIER suggested the 1st step you should take is to set up a video camera to monitor you as you sleep.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Problem with setting up a camera is that you never know when, or even if you'll get abducted agin.

I was one of those people that was told to set up a camera by Dmsoldier. ......and yes I did ignore it, not because I lied, but because I see it as a waste of time.

My story happened over 10 years ago. Durring that 10 years, I think it may have happened only once more.

And I really don't see anoyone, not even the most dedicated person out there, setting up a camera day after day, for 10 years.

Shoot, I'd more than likely get tired of it after a week.

Back on the topic.

What you described, happened to me as well. But the foot of my bed was shaking. I couldn't move, I couldn't open my eyes, I couldn't yell, but I could lift my head up, and I could hear.

All I heard was my fathers tv on up above my room. When I woke up, it only seemed like 10 minutes later, and I noticed the tv was off.

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by AnonymousPoster4]

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TypeT
DO THEY VISIT AT NIGHT?

I�m just going to state a couple facts. I�m looking for answers, ideas & help:

1) Several years ago, I awoke early in the morning after a dream where I�m paralyzed yet conscious� A dream where I know I�m being held, yet completely unable to scream or move at all - As I got out of bed I felt something in my mouth. I had some type of soft �foamy� type object in my mouth. Almost like a dentist had put cotton swabs between my teeth.

2) About two years ago, I awoke, again after the �paralyzed� yet conscious dream� I had the most bizarre red finger print impressions on my neck. I held my hand up and it wasn�t mine! It was literally a handprint as if I�d been grabbed REAL hard. Vivid outline of a �hand/fingers�.

3) Earlier this week, I awoke after the same �paralyzed� dream. As I looked in the mirror I saw a red rash from my neck down to my side! It looked like I fell asleep on a sunny day at the beach with a towel draped over me like a cape and had sunburn where the cape hadn�t covered me. I was disoriented for two days afterward and extremely tired and out of energy.

I�d been alone on all three occasions! I don�t drink and I�m not in to drugs�

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks � TypeT�.

[Edited on 25-3-2004 by TypeT]

[Edited on 7-4-2004 by John bull 1]

Either you've had a encounter or, your mind created the physical marks you found on your body from the deep and emotional experience you endured from your dream.

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:16 AM
link   
....or Type-T has a story about himself to fit every occasion...!!!

posted on Apr, 7 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
i would think theres easy secrity kits that you can buy that has a cammra with a motion sencer withit

but ya if its like ones a year it may seam like a waist, but if you do get "taken" youll be thanking god you had it on tape or maybe the fbi will come get you

(if you do get proof goto a public place with a labtop and post on the site, if you use your login here you proubly can be traced)

new topics

top topics

join