It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]What is this thing constantly following me? [HOAX]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
OP- Know any artists? Anyone you can work with to form a sketch? If you could draw it or describe and work with an artist who can give us some kind of visual aide, it'd be a help.
The tale itself, you describe, intrigues me. Definitely freaky, but, pragmaticism screams fatigue, overwork, lack of sleep, etc. Just as easily, I could entertain theories such as it being a Tulpa or a demon or a spirit guide, I just don't know.

I, personally want to see what to look for in the pics. A sketch would help a bit.

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
In my experiences they aren't harmful, but I personally advise caution in getting too close. I believe they feed, after a fashion, from expelled emotional energy, the waste essentially, and that is the reason for the scare tactics. To elicit an emotional response.

I've had many of the same experiences; loud voices in my head (and outside it), bizarre mental images of faces, disturbing thoughts. But I've also found them to be kind and helpful. If you try to match these qualities with known, mythical entities you'll come up with fairies or aes sidhe -pronounced ess shee. I'd recommend not turning to popular fiction to understand further though. The truth of these beings has long been hidden and most of what can be found now is just a fairytale. Though from what I understand their love of milk is quite real as it used to be said to leave a bowl of milk or cream out to curry good favor.

My experiences stretch back to early childhood and, as I said, I've never found them to be harmful, but I again advise caution. Much like any other living thing they have personalities and some are more inclined to wicked mischief than others. That being said, what can be experienced through these beings is not unlike being mad, which may in fact be a direct result of them on certain folks. They will pick at the true personality of a person just out of shear curiosity. Be calm, be kind and be firm. Set limits. Speak them out loud so that the meaning can not be disputed. Ask for respect and give due respect in return. This is a test. Be patient.

There might be more I can tell you, but I feel that's what I'm told you need to know for now.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TravelerintheDark

Ahhh, the Sidhe. I never thought of that. Suprising for me because I've had a long-standing relationship with a fear dearg or a "Red Man" little prankster who's supposedly inflicted himself on one member of the family per generation clear back to Ireland (3 generations).

Little bugger!

C

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Suprised no one mentioned this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, to me, it may be what is commonly referred to as a "nature spirit." You did say that it rose from the ground, did you not? Also, it could be some multi-dimensional being that is crossing over. It's really hard to tell.

Whatever it is, I am sure that it means you no harm. It may cause you to harm yourself, lol, but I seriously doubt that it will harm you.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
By the way, thanks for sharing your story. It is quite interesting. I am not entirely sure what to make of it, but it's interesting nonetheless.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   
wow,...still no reply. to me, it really doesn't come as a surprise.

I'd hate to say fake, and that it was a hoax all along, but......yeah I'm claiming hoax on this one.

so much for that second picture that I requested back on the first page.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by agent violet

Not good enough to be a hoax, that is quite rediculous.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
So you don't think it means you any harm. Then why are you worrying about this?

I agree with many of the others that are suggesting that this is a manifestation you have created that has become "real". You sound like you do wacky things and maybe it likes to feed off of your strange behaviour. (I'm not trying to be rude or offend you by saying that) As "normal" as you would like to claim to be, we all have our eccentricities and having tea in your garden at midnight is weird. Just be happy that it's only a weirdness manifestation and not an angst manifestation.

Did you ever try to talk to it? Maybe offer it a cup of tea? A flower?

I swear I'm not trying to make fun of your situation or mock you in any way. We all are weirdos if we are reading, visiting and/or posting on this board.

I hope all goes well.

Cheers,

Cat

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OP here again... I'm not sure what you mean by a control picture? You want me to take another picture of my room or just me? I took this pic in a different part of my house and theres nothing in it, not sure what you guys are wanting>? i34.tinypic.com...

But anyways I woke up in the middle of the night and got myself a glass of orange juice and it was there again. I'm getting use to it, but this time it started humming like in my dream.

The humming, though, besides in my "dream" (at least I thought it was a dream???) is new, it's scary. I really don't like it and it makes me very, very nervous. I feel like if it lasted more than a brief moment, I'd get really scared or start crying. I don't even know why it's so unpleasant sounding, either. It's beyond understanding to me right now.

Hopefully one of you can shed some light on this one. I really don't think it talks. To me, if it were to be something paranormal (as the pictorial evidence suggests), my feeling is that it wouldn't speak english. Perhaps the humming sound is how it talks? I don't know. I don't understand it. But it doesn't sound like a melody; it sounds like random off-tune notes that rise and fall and sometimes don't follow any pattern. It's almost like it could be a language. Tell me I'm overthinking this?

Since there is interest in the subject, I think explaining this humming thing is kind of important. I'm a pianist; I know scales. This entity is NOT conforming to those typical note frequencies. It almost sounds indian... just... like something's not right. In terms of tempo and rhythm, it seems almost like a Chopin piece. Very upwards flowing, rhythm never changing. Just don't let my talk of Chopin confuse you, it is NOT melodic sounding. I'm just talking about the rhythmic properties here. It's really interesting... but very unpleasant to listen to so directly implanted in my head. Ugh.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
wow,...still no reply. to me, it really doesn't come as a surprise.

Yeah, yeah, we know. You think it's "fake." Duly noted. There is nothing to comment on, bud.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jayvis

Well, everything, and I mean everything, has a harmonic quality in it. Even the very molecules that compose your body vibrates with sound and energy. Perhaps this being is one in which you can actually hear its vibrational frequency.

[edit on 24-9-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jayvis

By control pic, they mean they want you to take a picture of the same area of your house as the first one. in the same room at as close to the same angle as you can get.
By the way, Hello ATS, this is my first post!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I stared at MonkeyBus' crop and lighten job for a long time, trying to see what you point out.

After looking, I drew up this. Is it close?

It's what I "see".

Cuhail

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 04:52 PM
link   
...any description of the subtle tattooing?

...yeah I know I'm like a gnat at a picnic - but sometimes its the *little* things that provide the greatest clues...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravelerintheDark
Though from what I understand their love of milk is quite real as it used to be said to leave a bowl of milk or cream out to curry good favor.

Hey, that made me think of the Indian statues phenomena drinking milk, oops

See, the first picture Jayvis, I really don't know what to make of it. Where I see what you're saying, and yes, it does look like how you describe if you really concentrate, I also don't concentrate and see either a desk or chair in the dark with what could be a hat sitting on it?

I'm a little on the fence with this, however if it were me in your position I'd be crapping a brick. The whole idea of some froggy being with a menacing tune doesn't exactly have me wanting to be going to bed lol

But also, while on the subject, I am swerving to agree with those who, for example, are saying it probably is Paranormal phenomena, but by sounds of things it is stemming from a Psychological source.

It does seem like you're avoiding speaking about any bad 'times', and I don't expect you to, but have you? Any life changing experiences? I have no idea, I'm not as clued up as a lot of people her asking you q's!
or what about an imaginary friend, have one of them as a kid? Just a thought.

Whatever it is, I hope you sort the problem out
take care!

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Looks like a soul sucker. Known also as a parasitic. Have you had any recent seizures?

If its following you its feeding off you. It can be confronted and sent away, but they often times find their way back within days. Try a Christian exorcism, then salt the perimeter of your residence. They will move on long before the salt melts away.

Find out what you have done to attract it and get rid of or cease the activity.

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

Thats not very nice, trying to scare the kid. what we really need is more photos.

||To the op:

Set up your camera setting to burst, on the highest amount of photos taken at a time, this will be better than filming it. Keep it on this setting and when you feel a presence of hear the humming. Place the camera down, and take bursts of the room, then move the camera around, and repeat twice.

This method should give a good chance of getting it on film again, and is what i would do.

if you are scared of seeing it again, just upload them, and post a link to the albulm

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reminds me of this news story that ran almost a year ago, take a look at the video. I think it's spiritual.
video.aol.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
OP, in order for the anomaly's presumed reflection to be appearing the way it is (assuming that the face and front of the body is head on from the camera's perspective), would mean that the anomaly itself (not, the reflection) would have to have its back turned to you.

Thus, if the anomaly were indeed following you, then why might I ask would its back be turned to you. Its back must be turned to you, if its frontside is showing in the mirror's reflection.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join