It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]What is this thing constantly following me? [HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by rapinbatsisaltherage

I had posted a thread about the article, which got a whopping zero responses.

When I posted what you're responding to, for some reason the link wouldn't work. It does now, but unfortunately, as I suspected in the thread I tried to start, it looks to be an April Fool's prank.

Thing is, as I was reading it that (not so) fateful April morning, it seemed really familiar, like I'd read it before (probably the previous April!)

Or maybe I was just thinking of Carrie.

And to tell you the truth, prank or not, it's still not something I would dismiss entirely.

[edit on 9/25/2008 by Teratoma]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
lets not argue. Back to topic,

[edit on 25-9-2008 by monkeybus]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Teratoma

I agree with that, thread it is interesting. even thogh it is on 1april

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 07:52 PM
link   
HEY has anyone brought up the fact that the first time he saw it his brain overloaded with thought and loud voices
to me that means it could be harmful
So i personaly would think of it as threatning

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Where is the op? I would like to hear more!

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
IM GONNA HAVE A STROKE!!! Thats effin freeky dude I think im gonna have nightmares now!!!!

[edit on 26-9-2008 by Really big stories]

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuhail

Well, at least that one looks a bit friendlier.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
It's an interdimensional being.

You can now take the red pill, and see how far the rabbit hole goes.

Or you can go to a doctor, and they will prescribe you the blue pill.

The choice is yours.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i want to add that when i was a teenager me and my mates were up to no good, i say no good because we were on a roof, we did this often all over the town wot we seen that night frightend us all. i know a copper and i know someone dressed in black and it wern,t the caretaker not many things would up set us back then, their was 5 of us i think, and i cant be sure of the month maybe november late 80,s the thing stood there did nothing and said nothing u could almost see through it it was not black, but it was there the outline was clear as it stood under the roof light on the edge of the roof,the way we climbed up,that made me think it was police or someone but when ur brain cant reconise anything u know u get scared and we ran across and hung down, and ran a good 300 meters until we reached a street, that thing we saw was the only thing that truly scared us.

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

I wanna say, but, refrain from saying that what I see in the mirror image is familiar. Not because I see this face a lot, but, because....

Well, it looks like Jar Jar Binks. Kinda.

I dunno man.
We haven't heard from the OP in a while.
Cuhail

posted on Sep, 27 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
well as for the picture i dont really know what to make of that but from what you decribed it sounds to me a tulpa as some of the earlier posters mentioned.french explorer alexandra david-neel had some experiences with tuplas whilst travelling through tibet.I remember one story she told was one of her monk friends who was fascinated by one of the tibetan deities & meditated on the diety daily & painted him daily so soon his thoughts were wholly concentrated on this deity to the point where it was the only thing he would think about talk.,so anyway one day when came to alexandra's camp she was shocked to find a smokey cloudy image this particulary deity following this monk everywhere he went.do you think this could be similar to what you are doing by thinking about it/him & concentrating on him you are just feeding more energy to it to stay alive so to speak?

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jayvis

hmmm....try going to church once in a while. i no u dont believe in god but u should try just once. i dont go to church all that much and i have doubts about a god. if this dont work try going on a relaxing vacation. maybe ur just extremely stressed out.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It reminds me of the cartoon anime movie "Spirited Away", with the masked spirits.

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Wow you all got troll'd.

Just wanted to show all of you self proclaimed, basement dwelling "demonologists" what *snip* you are.

It took less than an hour to write this crap up, and I was doing online classwork while doing it. As for the pic, as creepy as it is, that's actually there. I just made it a little brighter. It's a simple freaking mask and the "body" is what I keep my clothes on.

Guess I'm going to banned now, but hey, someone had to show you guys how ridiculous this place can get

Mod Edit: Profanity Removed

[edit on 28-9-2008 by alien]

posted on Sep, 28 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jayvis
Guess I'm going to banned now...

Wow...you possess spectacular predictive abilities too!

*Banned*

[HOAX]-ed

*Locked*

...toddle off and play somewhere else....

<< 1  2  3   >>

join