It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you read my Palm? [Pics included]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I thought it would be interesting if anyone would like to read my palms. Go ahead give it a try. It will be interesting if opinions differ.

Left Hand

Right Hand

Thanks and take care,

BTW, not certain if this is the correct forum, so mods, please move to where ever you see fit.

Edited to replace image shack image host to photo bucket

[edit on 9/23/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
For some reason unknown to me, the images aren't loading. The progress bar is verrrrry slowwwww then it times out. Sorry, I tried......

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Stockburn

yeah, links aren't working for me either. try a different hosting site.

[edit on 9/23/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Take them over to photobucket and load them and hit the bottom choice img I think, and you can post them here.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sorry folks. I don't understand why they aren't working either.
I will upload to photobucket now

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
It's a no go on fliker either. It opens and there's a bunch of pics but no hands.......

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sory again. Here is the photobucket link

Link to left hand

Link to right hand

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
they say your very lonely....

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm not a palm reader and don't believe in it; but, have a number of comments.

1. I'll skip the obvious analysis in reference to your short fingers.

2. There IS a sort of palm reading that IS accurate. They read the fingernails, hands both sides, down to wrist I think. I wish I could find something about it on the net. One neighbor man did my Mother's hands and was 100% accurate and made a good one to two dozens comments! It involves MEDICAL knowledge ... seems our fingernails and a number of other observable traits in our hands CAN and DO show SOME of our medical maladies! It's really awesome. Mom also met a Doctor who could do the same thing.

3. The lines on your hands are almost identical to mine! All the major lines. If palmistry really did work; I'd say you will live a long, lucky, intuitive and interesting life with loads of positive experiences. If palmistry did work and based on the fact your main lines are like mine, I guess you are a free-thinker, a bit "weird" some might say, witty and humorous yet serious, happy on the inside, and like to try new things.

4. Calluses and marks ... my guess, you are a young (16?) white male who rides a three wheeler or bike a lot and fell in some brambles about a week ago.

Hey, I do LOVE guessing games!
What's my score?

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

4. Calluses and marks ... my guess, you are a young (16?) white male who rides a three wheeler or bike a lot and fell in some brambles about a week ago.

Hah.. he has a wedding ring. I am going to guess 22-26.

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

Based on the both sides reading. I am providing the other side of my hands as well. I will hold off on commenting for a little while so as not to blow anyone else's reading (if anyone else choose to read it).

Link to Left Hand back side

Link to Right hand back side

BTW, is there a name for the "full" reading on both sides, including nails? Sounds interesting.

Thanks and take care,

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Your wife is pregnant

posted on Sep, 23 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
You should post images of the whole hand from tip to (and including) wrist (assuming you want a guide to the length of life you're supposed to have).

Firstly, both hands are attached to the same male body. The rings seem to be a little big for your fingers. I don't think you're married (won't happen for you). For the rest, I say:

1, you place feelings ahead of thought (jump before you think). You're probably not intellectual;

2, you should do well in sales related jobs (sales will figure strongly in your life);

3, you're quite a lucky person (you have a Mystic "M" pattern formed by your head, heart, life and fate lines (although, this does not apply to love). Just when you think everything is too much, the Universe gives you a helping hand (no pun intended);

4, you're not too generous (tighter than the average person);

5, you're not naturally shy - you're the type of person whom will initiate a conversation but events in your life have made you a little reticent to open up to people (assuming you're right handed, if you're left-handed then the reverse will be true);

6, can't quite get a good look at your Life Line, but from what I can see, you have never been into hospital for any serious illness or event (to yourself). Ware you born in one? If you're right-handed (based on the Life Line I can see (poor angle)) your physical health has been a little flaky/wispy between your teenage and adolescence years (probably a lot of chest infections/colds/fevers);

7, you're not an adventure seeker, you prefer safer options;

8, you will regress to a second childhood toward your final years;

9, your sexuality is divided;

10, you're Caucasian.

Can't tell you about the house, garden, car etc... that requires physical contact and and a bit of silver.

How did I do?

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You had a child when you were 30.

He(?) is the driving force in you life.

Because of him(?) you have courage when in ominous times . . .

You have a dual life/second job or something like that. (You might even be bipolar???); but still, your child is of highest importance to you and it seems as if you share whatever this may be, with your child and perhaps not with everyone else.

[edit on 9/25/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
you are smarter than bush

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Come on folks. Someone else give it a try. We have had a few willing particpants (thank you very much). Lets see who else will take a spin at the art of palm reading. If it is the bad camera angles or you need more images, let me know. Perhaps a hand must be felt for many to take the plunge or ?

I will say this, it has been an interesting read thus far. BTW, don't hold back.

Thanks and take care,

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Come on folks. Someone else give it a try.

O.K. I'm a professional mind you....

You're gonna die tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Come on folks. Someone else give it a try.

O.K. I'm a professional mind you....

You're gonna die tomorrow.

A movie comes to mind. Waterworld. The Depth Gauge (some bloke) in the oil tanker depths see's the Mariner's flare fall in the belly of the tanker where he looks like he has lived his entire life, and says "Ahhhh, Thank you".

Shall we try again tomorrow?

[edit on 9/26/2008 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
i also think you are not married or that it is not your wedding ring, but the other ring is yours, even if it does fit badly on your hand. i think you normally wear another ring on your left hand. you are most likely mid to late 30s.

you are a nervous person but you are pretty outgoing also. you worry a lot. high blood pressure may become a problem for you.

you need to drink more water.

you probably drive quite often. perhaps you drive for a living or have to travel large distances often.

you are not used to hard, manual work. you are not very athletic and dont work out with weights but you may do another activity like running but not routinely.

you enjoy being outdoors.

your watch strap is too tight - loosen it.

you recently did an activity that you don't normally do, like gardening or diy.

i think you may be left-handed.

[edit on 26-9-2008 by justyc]

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Shall we try again tomorrow?

Absolutely...not.

That was a one time read, and as my great teacher Grand Master Palm once said, "read palm twice, guesstimate once...!"

Ya, that was a great scene btw...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join